Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

yea, since they said they’ll keep working on balance :smiley:

my build was krivis 3 - druid 3, got really frustrated after update(zaibas is pathetic now). priest 3 kinda gave me hope and fun playing wolf, but I think lyncan should give more than 10% extra dmg, it must be worth for people to choose it and keep the class alive.

1 thing you can do is reset and not use the rank cards.

I thought of that but won’t they expire after the event?

when rank 9 comes there’ll be another reset thing?

Probably, yes.

Oh ‘–’

Meh, I have to disagree with you somewhat.

The changes were meant to bring some of the higher rank classes down a peg and increase variety. Before, Lycanthropy+Hengestone was so strong it didn’t matter what you’d picked before Rank 6. The raw damage was enough to make all your other choices irrelevant. That’s not to say I don’t miss it. I certainly do but the way things are now is better for the game as a whole.

There are classes that are still OP and I hope IMC will fine tune things in the future but for now Druid3 is fine as long as you have the right foundation to support it.

Seriously. TBH, I thought it was mediocre before but it’s trash now compared to enhanced versions of other weapons you used to be able to ignore until Practonium stuff became available.

Maybe my words were too much but we go for 3 highest ranks (ATM) just to gain 3 actually usefull skills (out of idk how many), with a not impressive damage that should compensate it. I say this knowing the hard time that PD’s are going thru too.

Guess that in the end it was my mistake to try to use a buffer build to do something my myself. meh

~Making weapons more important is one thing, detonating the initial class damage is another. Like I said, not even talking about wolf form - lv80 carnivory was sooo bad. Why have this freaking leveling up skill mechanic then e.e

I’ll shush now

Just in case anyone’s confused about how the Feral Priest damage is, let me provide a little anecdotal evidence.

I just finished my Siauliai runs for the day. I’m currently level 278 and I was running in full groups where no one was above 279. I’m wearing a full set of unenhanced War Mage armor and my weapon was, at the time, a +7 Catacombs Club.

My first run went badly because I had just reset. My muscle memory was off and I stupidly put Telepathy in the quick slot where I usually have Hengestone. Changing it wasted time out of the gate and messed up my whole flow.

The remaining two were much better. I was competing with a Falconer3 for 2nd place DPS on every boss. Sometimes they won, sometimes I did but I never dropped below 3rd. 1st always went to a Cleric3/Sadhu3 who was taking chunks out of the bosses’ HP with some crazy Heal bombs.

For me, a full SPR build, to be competitive with one guy playing a pure DPS class and another who was clearly INT based and designed to do damage? Yeah, I’ll take that.

Finally ■■■■■■■ got a large panto spearman.

And guess what? It got nerfed of course.

• Its second and third skills are now purely magical and scale of matk. Which means it can’t benefit off its own armor break anymore.
  • Its third skill now has a 6s cooldown instead of 3s.
  • It doesn’t benefit of dex atk speed wise either. (Which it kind of needed)

Granted the skill attack speed is a lot slower than I remembered, but that is on me.
I can get a better video of it after maintenance, but this should also get the point across:

The spr portion of Blessing stopped just when I wanted to make said video… I was hitting for 2600 ish per hit with it working properly though.

You get the point, it’s a 2 hit linear 100% matk and a randomised orb tosser with 100% matk.

But basically, it’s quite crappy now.

However, Ahklass Steel might be an interesting option.
It has a spammable 3 hit x 100% ranged patk similar to pawnd but with auto aiming and might be aoe ratio based.

Obviously, I’ll need to test it more, but it’s a regular mob so that’s a lot easier to do.

That’s true. I would’ve prefered a little more balance between the two so players who are new or just don’t play enough to get and enhance the best gear don’t feel gimped.

On top of that, I’m nervous about what effects it’ll have on the leveling process. The game already has a disconnect in terms of power between what a character can do once they reach a certain rank and what they’re capable of beforehand. Anyone who’s ever suffered through the long slog of building a physical Cleric can tell you about the nightmare that is pre-Monk.

I never understood that either. I haven’t invested in any of the +Damage attributes for my skills and they seem to do just fine.

1 Like

talking about rank choices, after new ranks comes, you’ll get another ones with new mechanics and a few I belive will have some physical damage based. So, why should you waist 3 ranks to get your HP boosted in a wolf form (ok that’s freaking cool BUT)? Go for one Kabba rank and you still have anther 2 to decide what to pic \o/ krivis for more buffs? PD? Oracle? Depending on your build, Priest? It’s just… not… GHA such IMC much wow :expressionless:
IF THIS DAMAGE DOESN’T CHANGE why pick Wolf? I alredy have my skill bars completly full and would ditch some useless rank to get more space for better skills.
I’m going bananas ‘–’

I’m thinking of going C1 P3 Diev1 Druid 3 for my build for Diev utility or is Divine Might and better damaging heal from C2 just too good a thing to pass on?

Muskets are trash!
Cannoners suck now
What, doppel feels so weak
Fencer is dead

Echoes through the street of Klaipedia town

I actually have friends that play all these classes, seems more like they suck UNTIL you use a weapon for their proper level and enhacement (Not even trasncendence). And they have compared it from before to now, it feels stronger if you upgrade your weapon … So yep, its gonna be like that. you actually need a better weapon, specially a mace for Druids and some gloves with accuracy gems i guess xD.

Im using a Vienaz Mace +11 (thanks the cheaper enhacement costs now) trans0, and its enough to SOLO Mirts/Helga, farm 290 in 15 minutes, clear Royal Mausoleum mission solo …

Also Lycan skill damage will grow x2 with your mace compared to your other spells. As expected just using that mace makes it feel kinda low (4k on the spam Q), yet i still use it for the full uptime Pain Barrier, 20% increase damage that may not sound as much but it actually feels on all the multihits spells i have (Carnivory, Possession), the dashing and looking cool :sunglasses:

@Wurmheart

I really like that guy, since his development of the SP recovery set he keeps focusing on discovering more Druid things. Here he is using Bloom (i think its called) from Mishekan forest, it seems to have a single target skill that hits 5 or 6 times for 100% of his physical (?) damage on a single target.

I tried it, the damage feels so high lol. It also doesnt seem to apply a debuff but you are free to move as soon as casted but the target keeps getting hit. Also i think the range is melee.

Blom, And I’ve already tested it.

Edit: rest was mostly wrong. I’ll point it out below.

lol, i tried the Kugheri Zeuni on Syla Forest. They fly, but they are also beast so no need to use a hunter.

They have a PoA that casts on yourself, but the PoA aoe feels waaaay too small for my liking. Also a dashing skill that hits twice.

A new video from the ktos guy.-

C2Diev1Sadhu2Druid3 farming HG

Im so glad im keeping my squire, it really does wonders and allows me to use my druid for farming without worrying about SP usage.

I have a rare mob… its extinct now since they patch it up. If i reset rank, will the transform by backup if i set it back to druid again?

You lose your transform on reset I’m afraid.

Can I ask for an up to date build for Feral Priest ? I know the basic for stats points and ranks, but what about skills, atributs, etc ?

Also, is there a list of useful transformations too ?

Should i reset… lol

1 Like

I have never actually used that one. I wasn’t playing ToS much back than so I can’t help you out.

Didn’t it spawn minions?

@ThyNerub:
About the transform list, see post 3 but it is incomplete. And made some snippets about tests so far just above here.
And I’m still in the process of testing mobs, but I will have to prioritize updating my guides for now.