Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

@Wolfy

Where the ■■■■ did she find a pardoner selling a blessing that gives 3,2k dmg per hit, i rly dont undestand that…

1 Like

Pardoners on our servers arent boosting their shops that much. That druid could also have made his own super SPR geared Pardoner for a store.

Hmm gonna search about that

ya, the “cheapest” build if you don’ t have a chappa card set and mace +10/11 is going priest 3 / druid 3. it’s fun playing sadhu/druid but as long as blessing from shop runs out your dmg gets low. I’m enjoying ~ feral priest ~ tho, you end playing more wolf and I feel i got tankier soloing maps. cure/heal/exorcise are helping a lot too.

That’s very interesting. I’ve grow quite interested in thisnbuild and would to try it during the reset. Are you running INT or SPR? How would you recommend me to level quickly, since we have daily resets for now?

I’ve already talked to Wolfy in private messages and he helped me a lot, so I’d like to gather some more opinions and invest in this build.

For the Feral Priest you should go full SPR (50 CON might be useful if you plan to PvP or don’t have the appropriate enchants on your gear).

As far as leveling goes, I assume the standard procedure still applies. Get yourself some x8 EXP tomes and spam instances as much as you possibly can.

1 Like

I wonder whether Feral Priest or Wild Spirit (Sadhu2/Druid3) is better for PvP. ABE and Possession bring more burst and some CC but the support from Priest3 seems like it’d be pretty valuable to have too.

Yeah. Get enough SP recovery. There’s 2 pts to look at. If you have a squire to give you food all the time, you only need at least 700 SP recovery, else you need at least 1400. You have to understand, pots are retarded expensive now. My cannoneer was just a toy build but I had to retire it (reset but didn’t use rank cards) because 300 f*cking SP per [cannon blast] on a ~2000 SP pool.

Quick questions on the post patch druid,
What does leveling Lycan do past level 1?
I’m seeing some people sacrifice points off of other skills to put in chrotasmata, is that because of the diev passive?

what is the skill allocation looking like for an int Druid?

Probably a full SPR sadhu used TP (with the SPR attribute) on the pardoner

about lyncan, 5 minutes duration,(1 minute per skill lvl). chrostamata can get extra seconds from attribute.

so getting lycan level 3 would be appropriate then?

Maxing Lycan out is still the best option.

I’m personally having trouble seeing the benefit personally apart from recasting more often?

That recasting time is so long imo

Hengestone > Lycanthropy

Both skills take quite some time to cast, hengestone can get destroyed by bosses AoE and minions attacks. If you are recasting after Lycanthropy has expired you can get knockback on middle of the recast.

Also there is really no other good skill to have. Im gonna make a BIG post about all this later this week, look forward to it~

-five hammer- is your answer dude… ‘-’

Just 2 small questions :

• Why always Five Hammer ? Yes, you can slot five gems in, but there are better weapons when you level up, with better general stats, even if they have less slots ?

• Does Lycan scale with INT ? And in this case, isn’t it better to invest both INT and SPR for the Feral Priest (C2P3D3) for both buffs and damages skills ?

5hammer is cheaper to get and get those 5 slots than to upgrade others to match those 5 gems and so… simple.

Yes and no, in that order.

Yes, Lycan scales with your Physical and Magic Attack so both INT and STR will increase its raw damage.

No, INT isn’t a good idea for Feral Priest. All of your buffs scale with SPR. That includes Blessing, which adds damage to all of your DPS skills anyway. SPR also gives you more SP and SP Regen so you can keep Lycan up for longer periods of time in addition to using more of your other skills without having to chug SP pots all the time.

In the end, SPR gives the build much more than INT does. There’s no reason to water down your stats by trying to invest in them both.

Thanks for your answer ! What gems would you advise for a priest ? More blue gems or red ones ? And what minimum level to be useful ? For example, for a Priest who use a lot of AA ?

I wasn’t sure if the SPR scaling on the buffs was enough to compensate the lack of damage and I have no cleric high level enough to test it :confused: I suppose you need a good weapon to add some damage too ?