Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Ohh you mean knocking off your own buffs - gotcha. I thought you were referring to an issue with losing access to them in certain circumstances.

I’m trying this build and quite enjoying it, but there’s one thing that’s bothering me. As I understand it, any non-flying mob within the Chostasmata becomes a plant type, and with the Diev attribute I have + 20% damage on plant-type monsters.

I tested with my C2> Diev 1> Sadhu 2> Druid 3 and Possession gave less damage with Chortasmata than without.

POSSESSION
Maximum mob damage out of Chortasmata (5Hammer): ~ 1750
Maximum mob damage within Chortasmata (5Hammer): ~ 1600

Is this a bug or is there any detail about possession that I do not understand?

I think this happens with Cure too, but I need to confirm.

The Diev damage on plant attribute only boosts Lycan physical damage.

Your usual combo on bosses will be:

Chortasmata > Sterea > Carnivory > Cure > Chappa Cards proc > Heal x2 > Possession > (Filler with Lycan)

Its mean to boost the autos and any skill from Lycan, considering the damage is really low now.

For however was thinking on what to get in rank9 after druid3 just a tip, i got 274kHP with ein sof on lycan form haha

Also as sidenote daggers up the lycans dmg.

Was this with a Spr build you were testing? 0.0 even if not wow

How should I distribute skill points on priest3? I’ll give it a try to feral priest. .a.

@SrRaposo yeah same stats full SPR

@Edric

Get blessing revive ressusrect and Mass Heal to max and the rest is up to you

Edit: Also another thing that i found yesterday, if you use all lycan skills and de-transform you cause a massive AoE FPS drop depending on how much skills you used lol(I’m calling that FPS bomb for pvp lol)

For example:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412221555.1a29355561.3f455169759a.2f5a6a8595

I don’t think stone skin is worth it atm, and exorcise is still nice dmg. 1 sacrament for it’s 1 holy dmg per spr scaling ofc.

Thanks @Wolfy, I already did my first Chappa lvl 10.

My attributes are 50CON / 50SPR / Rest INT (they were like this before). Before the patch I was looking for SP Recovery, now I think it’s not worth it, I’m thinking of searching for SP or SPR in my equipment.

The consumption of SP potions is very high, so Chappa will be a great investment, since it goes proc several times.

Is there any advantage of Priest C1 over Diev C1? I really like Diev, but I confess that I was a bit disappointed with the scope of the 20% bonus on plant type not considering all the skills.

@Wolfy, what’s the addon you use to show the chapparition buff time?

I personally like Priest1 for resurrection and Blessing.

Heal tiles hit twice if you have blessing buff active.
The addon that shows the chappa buff is called Muteki2 on the JToS Addon manager

1 Like

Thx… I’ll try Priest 1…

Tested in pvp today the feral priest dude its awesome for support with panto form.

the Wolf´s attacks still affected by INT? cause I dont know why Lycanthropy give critical rate if is a INT based skill

His dmg scales with physical attack+magic attack but his final damage is physical it crit and can be evaded and blocked

Thanks you very much <3

It seems to either scale poorly from STR/Atk or they removed the scale entirely (after all, all other druid spells scale from M.Atk). A friend of mine tested it yesterday, try it yourself to make sure before making a STR Druid.

Physical dmg grows the lycan attacks but it wont scale with str(not like the other stats), u’re better going SPR cuz bleesing, or INT cuz raw matk for scaling your skill kit.

You can get PAtt AND Matt from maces, its not recommended to get it from STR.

C2Diev1Sadhu2Druid3

Seems to have a stage 10 Mace

1 Like

The biggest change to Lycan (In a meta sense) is that it’s much more heavily dependent on gear than it was before. Pre-patch, the skills were strong enough on their own to allow you to do great DPS with minimal investment in your weapon. Now, having a good mace is key to boosting your numbers.