Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

yeah. lol i gave it that name.

I made a list of several possible builds for druid on reddit yesterday. I want to make some comments on each but im gonna be busy for a few more days so i will drop them here l:

• C2 - Priest2 - Diev1 - Druid3
  • C2 - Priest3 - Druid3 (Feral Priest)
  • C3 - Sadhu2 - Druid3
  • C2 - Priest1 - Sadhu2 - Druid3
  • C2 - Diev1 - Sadhu2 - Druid3

Im not covering MonkDruid Build as i believe physical clerics would benefit more finishing on Inquisitor. Also i want to keep loyal to the 3 druid circles.

I will extend on my thoughs on these builds when i get free time. Skills, content they will be used for, playstyle, etc.

Here is the Feral Priest for whom want to see

And @Wolfy believe me that monkdruids are dead lol, let them pick their damn inquisitors humf…

Hm, I would like to play a Sadhruid, do you think Taoist can replace Druid3 ? No Lycan, but more skills, and more int-oriented ?

Dunno really. I had a Tao, i hated it with all my soul.

• Storm debuff can be resisted.
  • Knockbacks screw you.
  • Way too costly. Considering im used to Druid sp drain.

If you want to ask about TaoSadhu builds im probably not the proper person to help with it. I see no appeal on that class.

But something to note here: As builds are more open now feel free to try stuff, you may find something that covers the playstyle you are aiming for. Find the weakness and strenghs of your builds.

I have to agree. I tried a Monk2/Druid2 and found it to be very lackluster. Monks are better off capping things with Inquisitor.

The Feral Priest is the best Druid build I’ve tried so far and I think I’ll be sticking with it. Got the recipe for Catacombs Club last night. Just need to farm the materials and bank enough silver to enhance it.

Paper costs have been reduced already on kTest since 16.05.2017[link].
50 Silver isn’t that cheap, considering you still need 2-3 papers per cast, but at least it’s way more affordable now.

For a standalone Class Taoist isn’t all that good, but maybe it will be useful later at Rank 11 or 12 when you can build your Druid3>Taoist3 xD

Is gamepad still a bad option for druid3?

No ClericPriest3DievDruid3? Because of heals?
With a full spr build and a party that doens’t kills themselfs, mass heal do really good job.

But if you want to do ET… hum… guess you’re right. But for a PvE build and stuff I liked when I tested it ^^

priest 3 druid 3 is really nice indeed, infinity lvl 16 blessing, tanky and nice dmg :smiley: wonder what to get on a future rank 9 build

@cinerum the new classes and if they’re bad for sure kabbalist

It’s not bad, per se. I play with a gamepad and haven’t had any issues. You just have to plan out which skills you’ll be using and where to place them since you have limited hotkeys compared to a keyboard.

Oh ok so it is actually functional with Lycan? There was a time where it was simply not an option to play werewolf with gamepad.

chaplain or cleric 2? AND WHY PLEASEEEE
I tested chap and i thinks thats ok, but i seeing u talk about clerc2 instead. whyyyy?

Yes but does it work? Do you have a Druid 3? When you transform to Wolf form there was a problem where you couldn’t access any of your skills and it was unplayable with a controller.

If that is resolved I can finally make my initial build I wanted to do.

Works fine. When you use a gamepad, Lycan skills are automatically slotted into the leftmost quadrant of quickslots so you’ll have 11 (The skill to cancel Lycan takes one, making for a total of five) free instead of the usual 16 when you’re in form.

Yes, it works. You can use all your other skills while you’re in form, no problem.

Cleric2.

Chaplain does damage by boosting its auto-attacks through Blessing, Sacrament, and Aspergillum. Lycan has Scratch, a 0 cooldown skill that you use as a filler in place of AA. On top of that, taking Chaplain on a Feral Priest means you’ll be missing out on extra damage from Heal, the amazing Increased Block Count attribute for Safety Zone, and further boosting your buffs via Divine Might.

3 Likes

And its rly easy to lose buffs as chapdruid

so aceita!!!

How so? What do you mean?

ChapDruids have a freaking lot of buffs plus transformation buffs then u remember that u have like 7 buff count then you start losing buffs that u need