Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Im sorry if this is answered, but I just couldnt find it with my search lol.

Can you have 2 carnivory on one chortsmata? For instance, when you have 2 druids or a chrono passed your carnivory

For the first situation, where 2 druids cast Carnivory on 1 Chortasmata, it is possible. Not sure about the second one though.

Answer is a total yes:

1 Druid

Cast chortasmata > carnivory > get passed > cast carnivory again.

You will see the tic speed double.

2 druids

Druid(1) casts Chortasmata > Carnivory > Druid(2) casts carnivory

Both will work on the same Chortasmata

Thanks for the replies!

Does HP from red gems doubled from hengestone+transform?

Does anyone know how hengestone doubles your matk? Or is it just literally doubles your whatever matk on ur stat window? And hengestone doesnt double matk from min/max attack(red gems/vienerazi mace)?

we shud get this edited on the top post

1 Like

Stuff that gets doubled:

• Any patk and matk except from collection
  • Blue gems on weapon
  • The min/max from Vienarazis Mace is doubled, for the max part it will take the average of your range.
  • Red gems on offhand (Shield, daggers, etc)
  • HP from CON and flat HP bonus from armor (Virtov, etc)

Stuff that is not doubled:

• Red gems on weapon
  • Chap cards (To “double” it, just activate it after hengestone + transform)

Unsure, untested:

• HP from red gems, yellow gems and collection

Edit: Corrected a mistake.

4 Likes

ANY collection bonus does not improve with buffs. For example, monstrance or animal form don’t improve the crit rate from collection, I tested it as well.

HP from red gem is doubled from hengestone + transform.

Just tested :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,
I just started to understand how the Druid class works, and i’m trying to get a few infos related to the Bokor3/Druid3 build.
The build looks intresting, also 'cause I’d like to build up an “easy” and funny character, pve oriented.
Saw only a bokor3/druid3 in my server so far, and we were doing ET 1-10F together, he was full dex (no idea if he critted, actually. He used the common red gemmed five hammer/virtov plate set/2x sissels). The damage was insane, as well as the amout of zombies constantly summoned. Plus, he was always immortal. He basically solo’ed the rush.
I was wondering (can’t catch him ingame, don’t remember the nickname), does this kind of build works only with a full dex path? Wouldn’t be better to go for the most common INT-based build?

I’d like to know if there is a Large-type insect monster that we can use shapeshifting/transform.

nope

1 Like

I wanna know when pyroego will drop his card.

Answer:

On a more serious answer:

Even tho the -8 (at max) seconds for the SP tics would be awesome. Remember that the SP recovery timer goes up to 40s when on combat, which is the reason you are going Lycan mode in the first place. So seems kinda not so worth.

So to bring a bit of theorycrafting to the kinda dead thread.

R9 is gonna be announced (aka, their presentation page) on 3/3 on korea. Then released on april.

But there is something that worries me, the list of classes mentioned there:

Mimic
Shadowmancer
Onmyouji
Fortune Teller
Luchador
Shepherd
Matador
Lama

Even tho, seems to be a “guessed” list that may include Hidden Classes to be released. The possible next cleric choices could be Shepherd and Lama, which i believe are support oriented names.

So if druid3 brings a high offensive, what would be the best choice if R9 only has support classes?

I personally have been thinking on the possibility to get Kabba, for the infinite SP source, or Inquisitor (im DEX) for even more damage.

Of course, we will get a better idea once the information is revealed this 3/3.

EDIT: RIP, seems to be fake information that got spread on japan communities then to me. It was a good change of pace at least.

I just used my druid again. My combat sp regen is still at 20 sec. And why is that the reason I’m going into [lycanthropy] in the first place?

jesus christ IMC…

baby dont go, hang in there for another 6 months and you can become a lama

fk you Mr. Kim, fk you

1 Like

No no, no when you turn into Lycan. When you start to hit something, the SP recovery time goes from 20 seconds to 40 seconds WHILE on combat.

That’s what I mean. While hitting stuff or getting hit I still regen at 20secs. Hell, squire food even brought that down to 9secs (making the -8 from pyrogeo even better since regen can’t go below 1).

On that note, why is -8 the max? It’s -1 per star. Did that change?

I see it as -[number of cards] not stars =O

I see. I’m still basing my info in this thread. At least 1s sp regen tics are still possible.