Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Idk, when I transform into kugheri zeuni, no PoA NVM got it

Siaulav mage also give poa. The best transform goes to insect. That 40% pdef + mdef let you face tank everything

With agny now, you can try firewall or fire pillar. It should work really well

2 Likes

Let me requote myself, since this build is not so common. Druid 2 is just a filler for monk1+inqui1, and the point to go druid 2 is, mainly, the +50% crit rate from beast form. So don’t suggest other “amazing” transformation for this build, since anything outside beast is a waste. Also, since we are critter (I do have smthing like 800 crit rate while transformed xD) a magic PoA is not an option for us anymore (RIP).

update: I took my medium beast panto after 8 hours of rerolls with my oracle ALT, that’s some nerdish achievement I guess.

The form is SUPER powerfull and BiS after the khari nerf for monk1-druid2-inqui (even if I still think to be the only one in fedimian, no clue on other servers)

Do u have a video of this? Sounds interesting

I’ve just been using a large chupakabra from that early quest at east siaulai for extra crit rate and HP. Works fine for me since I’m busy with all the other skills anyway. It’s a transform and forget one, which gives me +50% crit rate and 75% hp.

Do you have a comparison of 2x hengestone between red gems vs blue gems? Since red gems give more MATK but doesnt get the multiplier, and blue gems give less MATK but they get the multiplier.

EDIT:

I cant cast SZ while merog shaman mode when there are no monsters to target?

Do you mean 2x druid c3 hengestone and transform? Will the effects be 4 times as much? Hmm…

After revisiting the formulas and stuff I realised an inherent flaw in my calculations and thinking.

Some interesting tidbit first. Seems like the game likes to minus 2 matk after transformation lol. So now matk for druid transformation under hengestone is

matk = (min.matk * 2) - 2

For blue it follows the same calculation.

In red gem calculations, this is where the flaw comes in. Let’s take the Artie rod example in the video. Prior to transformation it will be 1315 - 1675.

New min.matk is per norm = (1315 * 2) - 2 = 2628 [correct]

For new max.matk, it can be taken both ways…

Method 1

straight add the red gem max attack, red gems not included in modifiers.
(1315 * 2) + 360 - 2 = 2988 [correct number]

Method 2

Red gem included in modifiers, following the formula of chap/glassmole cards. So taking average values (1315+1675)/2 = 1495

(1495 * 2) - 2 = 2988 [correct number]

Anyone has any idea how to find out the correct formula? All red gems are in even numbers which kind of make the calculations rather ambiguous.

Sighz.

The -2 could be from collection. I believe they do not get 2x hengestone bonus but is affected by chap cards from what I’ve tested.

Would appreciate it if you can check your collection for me to see if my theory is correct xD

Checked the collections, the collections which I’ve cleared that affects matk are +1 int and +2magic atk only.

Tested out by removing equipment piece by piece… found out that the -2 magic attack after transformation only occurs when my character has a matk value of more than 900. Kind of weird though.

Which collection gave you +1 int?

It is the quest based collection which need to collect the necklaces of the 5 Sins.

BTW, method 1 is the correct formula. Red gems doesn’t really count as base m-atk or p-atk, per se, so none of it is doubled by hengestone. What it does is plops X amount of max attack to whatever your current p-atk and m-atk is.

Transformed to monsters that have fire skills, sounds interesting and strong (with agny)

Anyone know a good monster have two fire skill? or one skill that have no hit count limitation?

Already tested this

Transformed into Caro and compared damage with and without Agny on its Fire Pillar.

Results: It didnt increase at all (other than the +200 elemental damage it provides")

Maybe its have a bug like kugheri has before? (count as melee dmg)

Agni’s damage multiplier is hard coded for each skill, so I wouldn’t count on it on multiplying all fire spells

You can try the hogma shaman if the skill it uses is the actualy [fire wall]. Actually I’ll just try it myself since I have both agny and a druid2.

–edit–
Nope. Seems monsters skills aren’t the same skills players use.

should try red old hook, its a real fire skill