Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

What bout this now? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rgiq8xibae/

I will have to agree.

Chortasmata with a longer duration becomes ANNOYING to deal with. Sometimes you will cast a just off CD carnivory/ST on it and see it dissapear in 2 seconds.

Leveling Hengestone could be useful for DievsDruids (+5s to Owls and most statues) but a bit underwhelming on other builds since you only gonna use it for Transforming.

Now, for what i come here:

LYCANTHROPY form is bugged at the moment on ANY PvP state.

• Can’t be targeted or selected

What does this mean?

For example:

• Quarrel Shooters can’t autoattack you.
  • Hunters can’t send their pet to you.
2 Likes

Don’t forget VGA error when running on a shietty-tier PC, a.k.a my PC. T- T

1 Like

Not sure why do ppl put 4 points into chromatas?

There is a attribute which increase 5 secs. Total is around 16secs? Telepathy is really good for pvp

Higher level Chortasmata makes more room for ■■■■ that could happen. Like if you cast Chortasmata and you get knocked back or you suddenly had to use a different skill. If it only lasted 16 seconds, you would lose a few seconds on your Carnivory and/or Sterea Trofh.

And I personally would prefer a shorter Telepath. I just want to walk them into a land deployment and done.

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411166555.1f2f31536a71.1a21344a55.2f32475a658195

this is what i plan. Please correct my druid 3 allocation if it is wrong.

• Shapeshift more than 1 level isn’t needed on any scenario i can think about.
  • Not sure if any Sadhu skill gets the +1 from HS, but i still feel sacrificing Lycan levels (huge and free damage scaling) by a few extra seconds of +1 level on certain abilites doesn’t seem worthy.
  • I personally have Chortasmata (lvl 4) and Transform (lvl 6) on lower level because i save and count my Divine Might charges to affect them
    • Transform setup: DM > HS > Transform or Lycanthropy, so it leaves me 3 DM charges free to do: > Chortasmata > Carnivory > Sterea Trofh
1 Like

oh wow, hmmm didnt know. Theyre so cute!

Each level of Lycan increases Lycan skill dmg?

Yes, each Lycan level provides a bit more than 600 base damage to all lycan skills (later affected by the % values of each skill). So using DM before Lycan is encouraged too.

Dont get your hopes too high getting druid c3… most of party play, guild event, world boss. You wont get to use hedgestone. Unless you want to crash yourself and everyone in the game. The last time i did hedgestone, everyone spawn at entrance.

It happens when theres a aoe attack your hedgestone, bam. Screen froze

So… after much testing, as of hedgestone still crash sometimes. I hereby announce the best support transformation goes to merog shaman (required cleric c2 attributes) with safety zone 5secs cd, amazing for wb as most higher end wb cancel ground skills.

1 Like

BTW any druid 3 transform build?

Most Druids use transform, but there are no builds centered around the skills you get from transform that I know of.

But you can use the bonuses to make your char more adaptable.

chaplain-wolf will actually do a loot of damage ?
i just become a druid 3 and i notice that wolf can deal off weapon basic atcks so if its be a chaplain can apply aspergilium last rites and sacrament to the basics atacs. and its faster than do the scratch skill from wolf.

There’ sno actual need to be into wolf form though, with any transformation under hengestone you’d already get your double hp and magic attack which would oost your autos as a chaplain. So no need to burn through your SP ig you’r enot gonan spam wolfie skills.

Assuming R9 cleric class all sucks. Would taking Kabba1 be the best choice for the SP regen?

Does hengestone affect weapon and gem damage? It doesn’t seem to double red gem’s max attack, what about blue gems?

@javier.mendez @yurichalps wait how do you use autos when transformed? Both Z and mouse click don’t work for me, and scratch doesn’t count as auto too.

Not only that, but HS snapshots your current HP so Ein Sof can increase your HP by 2-4x