Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

and Oracle and I did some Change+ShapeShift tests. There are def mobs there that you can exclusively shapeshift into via the Oracle skill Change.

In fact we got 2 monsters that are rare.

1. Vilkas, small were wolf with 2 skills. A basic attack and a skill that makes targets airborn.

2. Spots Panto (Current Transformation), has 3 abilities. 1 basic attack, a 10hit skill thats weak as frack, and the speed buff(which only works when targgeting a nearby monster).

Both these are so cute.

Ill note that, im pretty sure the speed buff not working without a target is a glitch.

1 Like

Is there a list of all transformations? I’d like to help completing the list and, if needed, update it. Any way to help?

I just got my red old hook… to be honest it is a dissapointment. Its heal certain monster instead of damage from the fire pillar.

Desert chu have crazy self heals ard 4 to 5k per secs.

The only transform works for group is merog shaman

1 Like

I also changed into desert chupacabra but I did not get that self-heal ability… wtf!?

The coolest and most badass is still outer world vubbe fighter, looks like a mini boss…

1 Like

The same Vilkas can also be found in Ghibulinas Forest and 290 dun.

1 Like

Have you tried big black griba? Insane hp with hedgestone with extra hp/sp regen

1 Like

Unfortunately I am only Druid 1 …class 12 :frowning:

Hope you save at least 8 points for c2, so you can instantl get lv 5 tranformation and start trolling

Not quite… but I can it to 5 as soon as I change.

Thank god the thread is alive again.

1 Like

You only need 5 points in carnivo, 1 point in shape, 1 point in chrotamas. The rest, ENDURED! After c2, you have total 9 points, 5 in tranform, the 4 is either streh or carnivo. And you need to save another 8 points for c3 lol… 1 point in hedge, 5 lycan, 1 in tranformations if you have might for 100% uptime.

I don’t plan to get lyco… it doesn’t look appealing to me. Looks very clunky

Almost dead after leveling a new cleric for oracle class and used skill change straight for 8 hours trying to get red old hook. Turns out it heals elect in demon prison 2 instead of killing it

This is what I am aiming for. I made it to Druid 1 class 12. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rgiq8xibae/

Your not going c3 druid? Looks wasted if you go c2 and not c3.

• 100% uptime for Transformation, even without divine might.
  • Chortasmata lasts at the same time as Carnivory and Sterea because of max attribute.
  • Telepath for pissing people off in TBL.
  • I’m keeping Hengestone at level 1 for obvious reasons. Seriously, keep this shiet at level 1.

Which leaves me with 5 skills points to spare. LYCAN!!.

Dont follow that built… why the hell you need hedgestone 5 and chrotasmas 10

Oh… u r right bout chortasmata… gonna fix that. And I was under the impression that a higher level hengestone helps with MATK :confused: