Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Nice, thanks for sharing - was just thinking of trying this.

Seems like most Druid C3’s are INT based. If neither of the future R9 classes turn out t be good for Druid, which the current classes do you think pairs best for R9?

The more I thin about it, I think Kabbalist might be good. Ein Sof for HP and SP, R7fold, and ranged AoE damage that scales off our high matk. What does everyone else think would be best for R9?

I agree with Kabbalist as a single circle investment if R9 doesn’t provide anything good.

Also it’s good to remember that Ein increase of HP can be snapshooted with the transform under hengestone.

In my case, because i’m a full DEX druid3 i believe i would take Inquisitor, but it would require some extra research on the interaction between Wheel and Lycan skills.

Edit: Also for Kriv3-Druid2-Tao, going Druid3 on R9 seems like a good and cheap boost on damage.

I thought sorc was bad… so i rerolled a cleric and went druid… oh dear the sp on lycan is worst.

Hey mate, does pole of agony crit alot for you?

There are no twinks 120 around, whatever you write in shout they DON’T UNDERSTAND they all want to leech and afk.
I have an archer 121 my best was 22/30 alone, and when I try asking people for tryhard or legit run in uphill defense, they didn’t read and instant quit.

Where do I find this monster? I cannot find any information about this zehri monster.

@crawd

Kugheri Zeuni from Syla Forest

1 Like

Ty, almost died a few time running there but I got the transformation!

Im currently trying to mess with transformations …is it correct now that there are no mobs that give you buffs that are visible? All things i tried (Sauga, Fisherman,…) dont seem to have any more buffs you can cast :frowning:

Edit: Tried Desert Chupacabra now…werent we supposed to be able to burrow for heal? What happened to transformations??? They are really bad :frowning:

Edit: Or does TRANSFORM give other skills then Shape Shifting?

After 4 hours of changing mobs… finally saw red old hook. Shout for someone to help snatch, but it died in 1 secs.

I dont recommend kugheri zeuni if you want pole of agony. As it cast on where you stand.

Take siaulav mage, the pole of agony casted on where you aim

Yo druid experts. I have a question about shapeshift transformation and lycanthropy. Basically when you transform into anything, you get new skills that will replace the first few boxes of your skill bar? Can this be changed? I have multiple cleric chars and i always place heal safety zone and important skills at the first few slots with qwert keys.
If druid is gonna mess with my skill bar and force me to change my skill bar i might not want it lol

I think it does, it would change to the first line always, ASDFGH. so better put your heal on QWERTY

@octane Can you move the skill bars to adjust them? Dam… That might kill it for me. But i will see what i can about it

No, you can’t change the mob’s skill slots. In my case, I changed everything to this ( Notice how I put hotkeys A,S,D,F to the right side ):

is this saved on all characters? or its just specific for druid charcter when you adjust it in settings?

Yup, it applies with all characters. It doesn’t really bother me since all of my characters are clerics.

#IHaveAProblem

1 Like

Anyone in varena druid wants free outerworld large panto spearman/ blue panto? Logging off in like 10mins

1 Like

You need to target a monster for it to cast. Blue/spot panto is good for exploring map. I just got myself the red old hook. Flashy transformation

Yeah, I know… but when am transformed I rarely get anything that is worth it. Are there transformations that have buffs that affect the other party members?

Is there a list of mobs and their abilities?
I’d also like to complete such a list if it exists.