Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

it’s not as good as real “Snap” for sure but when i saw c1 sadhu using Oob the range is large for me
I’m ok to “Snap” every 9 sec to catch someone in pvp and using lycanth skill to beat them or just “lycanth rush” is enough?

never play sadhu and still not reaching druid3

I stack mine with battle bird and cata club ard 450ish sp recovery, if 2 blue gems glove should reach additional 50.

Otherwise… wait for next year r9. Ein aof is so good for druid c3

I’m waiting for ET 5F to drop his card. -10 sp recovery time (unless it changes) for 30sp per sec (currently burning 60 sp per sec. + squire food means I can have up to 15k sp and I would still break even.

@Wurmheart, I got a question regarding Red Old Hook. I managed to change a mob into one but I just realized that it’s a flying type. D: Was the mob fixed like spectra?

EDIT : Is it possible to transform into a flying-type with the help of Hunter’s snatching?

Yes, you can use a hunter friend to transform into Flying monsters. But be careful, the pet may kill the monster.

There is a brief time window when the monster is grounded before receiving any damage tic, so you can transform even into REALLY low hp monsters.

I created a hunter to help fellow druids on Orsha, but most likely you aren’t there =P.

Edit: Also as long as the flying monster isnt elite, you can transform on it. You can’t even telepath spectra now =3=. A friend Druid tried Red Hook before, the fire pillar damage wasn’t too impressive iirc.

1 Like

I’m with my hunter friend right now. We did numerous tries on shape shifting and noticed what we did wrong.

We were doing this algorithm: Chortasmata -> Snatching -> Shapeshift = Monster won’t be registered as ground type, thus it will fail; when it should be: Snatching -> Chortasmata -> Shapeshift.

It’s not really that grand but it’s really big and I like big things ( please don’t take this out of context ).

PS: Yeah, I’m from Varena. D:

5 Likes

Is the hit box as large as the pillar? Whats the dps compared to poa? Im from varena as well

I think Zehri’s PoA is still better since it can crit as well as having faster damage ticks. FP has this short 1 second delay before it could even provide mediocre damage.

Note: Zehri’s PoA is actually considered physical damage which is why it can sometimes crit depending on the user’s crit rate.

My ATK = 2,000+ / MATK = 5,000+
PoA’s damage is around 4.8k while FP’s damage is around 4.2k.

I dont loke zehri poa as it cast on yourself when you target them.

Siaulav mage poa target them instead of casting on yourself.

Yeah POA is the best skill till we get lycan, and we all shapeshift to merog shaman for support after we get lycan for dps

You around? I would pay you for old red hook heh

Also, i remember a ktos patch where they changed monsters PoA physical to magical, so there is the possibility its gonna be even better for us.

1 Like

I think I haven’t killed the old red hook I spawned at Royal Constructor’s Chapel (The one with the apparition event spawn). It’s located near the Goddess of Zemyna, having 36k HP or something. Channel 2 BTW

This may have been addressed, but when I get hit in transformed mod I get locked in that position. Only way out of it is to get our of the transformed state or jump, but the jump button is the same as the monster skill atk - which is frustrating.

Any workaround to this?

Doesn’t that mean you have your jump button set the same as one of your skill slots? I would suggest you change your hotkeys through the settings and adjust your other characters accordingly

1 Like

Hows druid in pvp? There are no video online

Once Miko is in, Druid C3 is erased forever from PvP.

Because Miko can dispel wolf form.

I’ve seen a few whale druids do well and solo enemy teams under Ausrine.

However an enemy PD or good CC class destroys a Druid.

However just Diev 3 wins 9/10 games in 5v5 due to Ausrine.

That is if you can even get PvP matches now due to TBL bugs / dedgame.

I tried to make more videos, but then TBL bugs happen and are still strong. So no more videos for a while.

1 Like

Looks like part of the problem is I use an Xbox controller, guess I gotta switch to keyboard.

How about the stun from a monster hit? Is that normal? Everyone just deals with it?

Anyone in varena want to gather and capture old red hook?

Added a new video on the druid playlist, now showing a bit of soloing Uphill

Because of low aoe clear, waves 28+ tend to be challenging, before that not so much.