Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Got both a merog shaman and orange merog shaman in the same area. Same skills and types, it’s just a reskin.

Medium has a fair amount of nice looking transformations but with horrible types and skills…
And I found that devil lantern the ktos druid from the video uses.

@s1lv3rw0lf did you find any small oracle mobs not listed on tosbase?
I found most mentioned there, aside of the two goblins.

(I think running around with converted mobs causes some changed mobs to despawn…)

@Wurmheart I’m not sure why is the druid3 on the video using that devil lantern. My first theory is that it only uses 2 slots, but may exist more behind it.

Not sure if i’ve found monsters not listed on tosbase, sorry.

But i’ve found a Merog monster that casts 3 cure tiles (lvl1) with 2-3s cd (1 in front 2 at the sides) . You can spam it and create a mined field rofl. The damage is kinda low tho. but its based on your Mattk.

About despawning mobs. If i change those mobs that spawn as a kind of ambush, they always tend to dissapear after a while. I haven’t had any trouble changing original permanent monsters from every field.

1 Like

What weapon should i use for magic dps Druid c3? i’m using rod now, but werewolf is physical but still transacted blunt weapon not increased magic damage.

The new blunt from one of the new dungeons is ideal. Not sure how it’ll be named though.

See:

It has base magic dmg and adds phys dmg. Should count towards the +20% phys dmg diev attribute and have insane magic dmg to boot.

ps @s1lv3rw0lf:
What area do you use for change testing?
I was using topes fortress 2 but it seems to be resetting occasionally when I switch characters.

1 Like

@Wurmheart I was using it on White Geppettos on Tenants Farm. Not aggro, and Geppetto leaf every silver mob. I’m currently looking for a higher level map with non aggro mobs. So far Forest of Prayers seems good, but i’d like to find a higher one with some rare item to farm while changing.

1 Like

Greetings, Druids.

Do we have a concise list of every common monster’s skills? Sorry if it’s been asked before.

Also, what would be the best monster for healing? I’m making an int Chaplain-Druid 3 (no Cleric 2, yes, but I maxed MHeal [as well as Blessing & Aspersion]) and as far as I know we can use our original skill set too at C3. The idea is to transform to something that can spam heal every x second to complement my puny 5-tile Heal.

Thank you.

No, not really.

I intentionally omitted majority of the skills because they’re utter crap. Everything of some worth is listed in post 3. (Of those that I could find anyway.)

But to answer your question:

Nope.
Stumpy trees place 4 heal tiles which heal for 100-200 health a pop…
Desert Chupacabra has a decent self-heal though, which is betting then nothing.

PS, Caro now has a 0s cd flame pillar. Don’t recall that ever being the case. It’s low dmg though…

pps, need to retest that golem thingy near desert chupacabra’s it had a defense skill iirc.

I have a list I am working on.
I will give it to the druid community soon. Or to wurm.

Datamined or ktos list? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you want the ktos list?

They added some new mobs to it so I wanted to translate them.

Sure, any druid info is always welcome.

1 Like

I will post it in this thread when I am finished.
Quite busy now.

I just want to be a table :sunny:

Edit: cannot access the Kr forums anymore. Project on hold.

1 Like

Cheers.

And for anyone interested I added the oracle unique mobs and reskins I found so far to the 3rd post.
Reskins collab is a bit messy, but oh well.

I didn’t see the OP.

My… my Chadruid dream has been shattered.

Just curious, though, how long is the cd?

There isn’t a cd, it’s spammable. See: https://youtu.be/dYjp0Y03-eI

They don’t last to long either.
And you can’t disable their dmg, they will always hit enemies.

Damage wise it’s quite nice tbh. But that won’t help you out.

I just rechecked the monster list on 3rd post. I just found this to correct:

“There are 3x cure tile skills which deal 1 dmg per hit. (Merog Shaman.)”

Even tho i’m not 100% it was the same Merog Shaman from field, its 3 cure tiles worked as cure lvl 1 without any attribute. Slow attack speed, but damage based on Matt without cd.

I finally created another Old Red Hook and grab it with my Hunter so my friend could transform. It’s Flame Pillar skill is like any other, need the target to stay on it to receive the damage and its 50% of the magical damage of the caster, the big letdown is that it doesnt hit flying units.

Another flying unit we tested was Medakias from Royal Mausoleum 5. They have 4 skills! but 2 of them aren’t working for some reason, including the ability we were looking for.

On a different note, i’ve been thinking on sending IMC a “suggestion” for druids, the ability or an attribute to save 3 different transforms, Offensive, Defensive and Utility. Even tho would be OP =P

2 Likes

Who would’ve thought Druid can be so much fun? Screw Cleric 2-PD.

Yeah, I need to correct the cure thing.
From what I just tested it only used 25% of your magic attack, but elemental property attack is fully functional.
The 110 additional dmg doesn’t affect it for some reason for me. (well got it to work once, now it’s gone again.)

Thanks for testing old red hook.
Sadly Caro is easier to get and has better size and race types.

-Sauga has a 10s + 60% physical defense buff with a 12s cd.
Insect passive seems better. But better mention it just in case. Might have synergy with linkers.

Desert Chupacabra is better then I remember:

Desert chupacabra has an self heal to full health? Without cd ?

Maybe.

What I do know is:

• It can be spammed, it has no cd what so ever.
  • It has a minor delay and immobilizes you while healing.
  • It can be interrupted or fail when you are hit.
  • It has at least 4 healing ticks.
  • It does scale with max health, but maybe also with other stats.

Just upped my max health to 17608 via plate mastery.
Healing ticks increased from 4414 to 4886 each.

But int may be affecting it as well, so I can’t say with 100% certainty that is a 100% heal for any build.

ps. It’s a burrow clone. It being canceled might be due to me moving or jumping as well.