Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Wow, nice findings everyone. Even though it puts physical Druids in an odd spot, it gives a lot more build possibilities.

Very curious to see how this pans out.

@Wurmheart too bad the animations are really slow. The hp percentage increase from druid2 would really work nice otherwise.

@Wurmheart

iiirc Zealot is Inquisitor himself isn’t it? They just “changed” the name

Yeah, that is the main issue with transformations. The attacks are just far too slow.

Sadly it’s still one of the best physical dmg transformations we found so far…

Plus the crit rate/health bonus it provides is very nice for a phys based build though, same for the armor break.

The outfit is quite different though. Could still be possible ofc.

Found one in fediman, had a hunter try and help me but it died too since it was only lvl 90 ish.
Did get a telepath test in though:

2s cd and close to 10 hits. Doesn’t seem to overlap. Worth investigating further if i get another.

Blue panto bonus: https://youtu.be/qQMGjTnZAwQ

I have the stone henge buffed transform on taoist krivis here (I read you lost it):

1 Like

Based on the video, Lycan does not benefit from the +% crit rate of animal attribute (the 29 in the stat window is the crit rate, and it did not go up after Lycan transformation).

The transformation + henge stone bonus is just too good IMO, especially if your main damage comes from Toy Hammer.

I can definitely see another physical based classes being released in rank 9, but even if they don’t, going back to pick up Inquisitor C1 is not bad at all, considering how useful the Wheel is for AOE.

1 Like

Transform into new transform -> keep stats. Her damage becomes very high.
Very interesting about lycan crit rate. Newer druid threads mention lycan => crit rate boost. Perhaps they are expecting a fix (or it has been ninja fixed). Carve attack during transform is 100% bugged though.

Hopefully we get that change, at least having the crit rate boost would make lycan more useful for a phy build.

I would love to make monk druid3, but I can’t stand the screaming. Every monk skill uses a shout.

Based on tht video though, it seems like shes your proper int druid, is it possible that she did not acquire the beast critical attributes? since there really is no point to it in her current build.

Also on this topic, @Wurmheart, buddy, tell me is my build screwed? I went Bokor>Monk>Druid 3 thinking my double punch would scale with Wolf attacks, but since that really isnt that case, I would only benefit with Armor break with Monk, am i ■■■■■■? or is it still doable? I got Bokor for invincibility and more movement speed

Id like to ask again - is there any picture or video where druid3 play lycan or another transformation on gamepad? Im interested how IMC implemented it into gamepad UI.

Not completely screwed, but not the best route either imo.

Cleric2/Priest/Diev is the best base for physical transform builds if you ask me. Monstrance, res, +20% dmg vs plants, cd reduction and AOE slow are hard to beat out.

For r5 monk is still very good when you use the regular transformations quite bit. But not for a lycanthrope focus. (just pick a different r5 then.)

Bokor2 on the other hand is only for bwa kayiman, samediveve & mackangdal IMO.

• Bwa deals too little dmg. Useful cc though.
  • Same’s move speed is nice, but irrelevant if you use panto transformations already. (move speed cap is 63, panto+token = 59 already)
  • Mackangdal is always good ofc.

How far are you into that build?

@CrossSleet:
Sorry, I can’t help you with that.

Perhaps @greyhiem can help you out. He’s seen most videos.

[I’d assume it just replaces the first 5 skills on your wheels. aka 4 of the first. 1 of the next.]

1 Like

currently 265, ill see how it goes, thank you wurm

We found a large tentacle monster yesterday :smiley:

Funny thing to note: The big scorpion-thing is Medium type, but a normal sized scorpion is Large. IMC please.

1 Like

and macumbeiro and miko, athoug zealot couldve been replaced with inquisitor

Did forget miko…

But i doubt we’ll get 3 hidden classes. So did 1 get scrapped or repurposed?

I have not seen werewolf & gamepad controller mode yet.

we only know that were getting 2 hidden classes at the moment.

so that leave us with fortune teller, shepherd, lama, macumbeiro, im leaving out zealot due to its similaties to inquisitor

so
shepherd
lama
macumbero
fortune teller

shepherd and lama are rank 9 (shepherd has been comfirmed for rank 9 by daamienrs)

so mcaumbeiro and fortune teller are 10, we know because thir costumes are best

New youtube video on ktos

Shows a Druid3 soloing Crystal Mine Mission.

The transform actually looks quite potent! But imo after the initial birst from zaibas the dmg kinda falls off a bit. For example the bokor/pd2 vids go a lot faster through this dungeon.