Tree of Savior Forum

Please, i need help on rank 5 [Bokor-Miko-PD]

Hi there~
1st of all, sry for my english :3

Ok, i’m having a bad time here :confounded:, because im new to game and ive read so many buildssss and now, i don’t know what to do…i’m very lost and confuced T.T

So, i need help with my rank 5 -

Important Details:

• INT cleric (with some con for survability)
    Very important: 100% PVE player < NO pvp for me thnx <3
    currently cleric - cleric - Bokor - Bokor - < No zombie build. so i won’t go Bokor c3 because sp and i don’t feel like going c3 for being honest.
    solo player 90% of the the time. or duo

So… what’s the best choise in Rank 5 for my build and why?
My planing build was something like :
cleric c2 - Bokor c2 - ??? - Miko - PD c2
I need help with RANK 5.

So, this one was the one i was pick, but after read a lot of opinions about pardoner today, and the future of this one on rank9 i get confuced and i can’t decide now if is a good choise or not anymore (?)
1- cl 2 - bokor c2 - pardoner c1 - Miko - PD c2

This one, well…looks fun but i don’t know.
2- cl2 - bokor c2 - kiev c1 - Miko - PD c2

Or maybe: here i see a lot of tiles, a lot of heals or a lot of hits when soloing.
3- cleric 3 - bokor c2 - Miko - PD c2

Or this one: for res?
Or: cl2 - Bokor c2 - priest c1 - Miko - PD c2

Please, i need some help here and opinions, again, sry for my english :333
thnx~ ^.^

I would go with Pardoner for mdef buff, but that skill greatly improve with high SPR.

You could go Diev too, -12 SP cost for skills + SP rec from SGZ is good, have a small CC with SGL.

Other than that, i don’t know if would be good, my build is similar, but i went Bokor C3, i got Zombify lv 6 from Extra points, Samediev 10 is really good, almost same speed as Chrono Haste Lv 10 (difference is Haste has +2 mov speed).

Zombies act like tanks, if you take wheel chair zombie attribute (don’t take the giant ones), you will get lots of them + they are faster than the normal ones, and you can blow them with Damballa, i use it together with Hamaiya on top of a Zombify circle + PD Incineration, it burn everything in a couple of seconds.

This is how my build is:

I thought Ogouveve was useful but meh, i should had put that point in Zombify.

2 Likes

+7 With DM. You can get only 1/2 from this buff. Haste lv10 giives +15.

Still pretty good.

Try use it with Haste LOL, people look at you with that WTF!? look.

But it seem they capped the move speed, or it halve the effect of haste or samediev since you move fast, but not that fast, even a cata outrun you.

Dunno, I usually outrun people in my party with haste.

Samedi lv11 + Haste lv11 = 7+16 = 23.
Mount bonus + Trot lv10 = 3+20 = 23.

Also swordies are getting only +10 with dash and it is really funny to watch them trying to chase me using only keyboard. (since IMC broke dash in mouse mode again).

1 Like

I have a similar build, but I’m a Bokor2 > Diev > Oracle > PD.

• Diev1 provides you with Laima. GREAT skill even at circle 1. It also helps stack debuff for Incineration. Statues can act as soft aggro too.
  • Priest will give you access to Resurrection, which is awesome in party play.
  • Oracle gives you Counterspell and Prophecy.
1 Like