Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

im subscriber,love his videos ty

1 Like

I might just go with, cleric 3, priest 3, druid 3, then take chaplain on r10 :tired:

I doubt you’ll pick chaplain at rank 10 over the new classes.

i thought about that too, I’ll reset something into cleric 3, priest 2, x - druid 3, -x once r10 hits.

what new classes? :smiley: you mean r8?

I’ll go Cleric 2 - Bokor 3 - Druid 3 - Exo 1.
Just wondering in which skills to focus Druid wise… Would Hengestone be worth it? 20 sec duration at lv6 for +10% attack for Cleric Class. Seed Bomb sounds nice but Im thinking of maxing Carnivory and Vine Thorns, I don’t have points left for Seed Bomb… I guess its more of a PvP skill like r7x.
At lvl 16 it’s Attack power 1470% , Seed buff duration 5 seconds

1 Like

They planned to complete all R8 circle3 first and new class will only start R8.

seems good , effigy works at chrostamata debuff/dot?

@Wonderlland said in his video said that seed bomb dont have so much dmg… but idk

1 Like

worth just because of divine might?

Do you have AwooooExorcist’s skills build? I’d love to go for awooooo

Settled on my Awoo build. It is kind of a semi support~ish build which is good in parties.

Cleric 2 | Dievdirby 1 | Paladin 3 | Druid 3. Inquisitor C1 at Rank 10 to finish up the build.

Build concept: Carve a goddess statue, lay down some grass to cushion the floor, kneel and pray. :3

1 Like

Hmm I’m tempting to do cleric3-priest2-monk1-druid3 just because I don’t have 1h mace unless I only play demi form with rod. Also I want to separate exo from this build.

Effigy work only in cursed targets, so you must use Hexing.
Seed Bomb has a good damage but the other skills are more important, so it kind turn to a “weak skill”.
Sorry, but I could not understand what your question is about Divine Might.

Personally, I already have my build. Cleric 2 - Bokor 3 - Druid 3 - Diev(changing if a new r8 comes that supports druid or bokor) and I’m loving it.

Each of my zombies with my trans 10 +11 primus (350) mace, do about 9-11k damage. Factor in Ogouveve, that 9-11k becomes 14-22k. Add Hexing and that just turns into 30-48K depending on the enemy resistances and physical defense. With 8 zombies attacking all at once that 30-48k x 8 = 240-384k damage (Zombies attack every 1-1.5 seconds, even faster with haste).

Lets not also forget that new Froster Lord Legendary card:

Demon Lord Froster Lord Legend Card
[Demon Type]
When equipped, the Summons of the user have their Maximum Attack and Minimum Attack > difference decreases by [★ x 10%].
At lvl 10, Minimum Attack will equal to Maximum Attack

The damage is really good when zombies aren’t knockdown/back.

With the new necklace and bracelets coming, Bokor zombies will become stupid good because it will negate zombies lack of knockdown/knockback resistance. I can convert SPR to CON with enchanter armor buffs, giving me and zombies effective hp with the new necklace set as well.

Langobense Necklace
SPR +30
SP +802
MDEF +152
When worn, the user’s summons will not be knocked down

3 Set Effect:
Wearer’s 50% of max hp/def are transferred to their summons
Max transferable hp: 30000
max transferable def: 6000

Let me not forget to mention Hengestone, and divine might already gives me +2 to all important zombies skills for Bokor.
Seed Bomb will also go well with my zombies, as well as Chortasmata which will heal my zombies.

The build is also support heavy with its full SPR heals, invulnerability and buffs/debuffs.

I just hope a good rank 8 comes out to help me further improve on this build. If not, when rank 10-11 comes I’ll just grab priest 2-3 for undying zombies/character.

:zombie::wolf:

If I could have a dream team party(you can easily guess why), it would be:

Priest 3 - Krivis 3 - Monk 2

• Mass Heal, Revive, Aspersion, Stone Skin, Zalciai, Monk(Strike debuffs)

Pelt 3 - Rod 3 - Murm

• Tuant, Armor Break, Strike debuffs

Wiz 3 - Chrono 3 - Enchanter 2

• Lethargy, Magic Shield, Quicken, Haste, Empowering, Enchant Earth

Linker 3 - Thaum 3 or Appraiser - Falconer 3

• You should know why

Edit: Clarification and better text placement.

2 Likes

What made you decide on Paladin 3 for the middle levels?

Probably for sanctuary for bonus damage.

I want to do c3 priest 1monk druid 3 full dex

But don’t is good

What do you think?

It is for screenshot purposes as what @Wooshin says :3

The only dilemma is should I take Awoo now or later at R10. Going for Awoo at R10 allows me to take 1 circle of Inquisitor first which completes the physical damage portion of the build. Or Zealot 1 for some “fire power”

8 Likes

So cute screenshot Nekorin !! :haha:

1 Like

Too bad Demi-Wolf overrides your default hair, hate the male version they used.