Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

@Wolfy It is working, i tested it before record, in both iToS and kToS Desert Chupacabra is working.

@javier.mendez
@c2gaming.seetoo
Here is the update that IMC said “Melstis do Not work in Lycanthropy”
http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=189

@javier.mendez Lycanthropy Human Form give 30% of Magical damage, the “20%” is physical. In the iToS website they posted incorrectly, in game description and in practice you see that the right is 30% magic/20% physical. (Do not forget to always use Divine Might, so it turn in 36%/24%.) :blush:

I’m talking about how it didn’t get implemented. It did for base skill but not the attribute.

That was only in ktest. Eventually the attribute had the same treatment as the base skill in ktos.

Ah, that makes choosing not to go druid3 way easier then.

we will have to wait to see how its going cuz never a patch was implemented like in ktos we have our own problems and mistakes on our servers.

anyway i miss a little but for a bokor have problems with druid 3 build even if you can get 4% more damage on demywolf its still been a lack of damage that druid 2 diev have not. and them its still have problems with the stats build choise

any recommendations for c3>pri2>druid3 as semi dps / support? I hear druid2 exo2 seems to be highly recommended… but I will lose awoo ;__;

After reading some advice above, i think the most efficient druid build mostly druid2-x2 (zealot/exorcist/etc)

But I really got curious on Awoo, I’ll probably go Cle3-Pr2-Druid3-Miko for support fun Awoo

1 Like

Post update cleric3 - priest2 or cleric2 - priest3 for main healer?

Banking on cleric 3. Heal linger looks very nice

a reason to go priest 3 only if you’re going chaplain, I guess

@Wonderlland
Any idea what “[Restoration Factor]” is? Does it have anything to do with Paladin’s Restoration skill?

I’m still going to test it out, but I think they again gave half information, probably the “CON” factor they said meant not exactly CON, but HP Recovery, which I can imagine since Restoration is influencing healing according to their information, but something tells me that we still will not have the answer on “Compensation Values”…

While I was typying the @redwea (thank you) already gave an advance, it seems that the Restoration that they said or is not the Restoration of the Paladin or they gave incorrect information again. :tired:

The CON factor is most definitely the % in healing you get per CON point similar to the % in sp recovery you get from SPR

Hmm the restoration might calculated from the HP restoration value of the player?

Chrostamata is affected by healing factor? still worth for dps classes get cleric 2 after balances?
u can heal a good amount with a int build instead of spr?

I think im going this way ending with exo1 full int build,caster,lot of dmg, seems fun

oh wait… exo c1 is viable or just c2?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#413337555

No it is not. It is a flat heal, affected by CON.

With these changes, druid became A REALLY dps class? able to velfcofer?

seed bom and vine do a good amount of dmg?

@megamanex14 oh ty,most of player dont have con, most of them are wizzard,… did u noticed a effectivness of healing on them?

Yess still worth to get Cleric c2 for DPSs, it will always be.

You can heal even without investing in INT and SPR, just the amount you have by the equipments is enought, but of course, more SPR/INT, less tiles your Party will consume to full restore.

Exorcist c1 only worth with Druid c3 because of Lycanthropy Human Form, the huge damage increase compesate the Exorcist c2 attribute.

Druid now is a awesome DPS anywhere, even in Velcoffer.

Well, if you have the idea that people have no CON, then think wise about how you will invest the points of your Healer character.

1 Like

thnx for replyig

im glad i can finally play druid as true dps class then <3

Most of ppl dont have con, just a bit or full con if have A reaaaaaal good gear, or pvp focused

I tought full spr cleric is a must in this new meta ._.

Preparing stuff for my druid, i realized masinios rod is not good, solmiki rod is not worth to invest nowadays, we really have to go for a primus? :frowning:

i hate primus so much

I personally just use a 1 handed mace. That way if I need to hop on my swordy or mage, I can just transfer it. Never have to worry about multiple weapons, nor physical vs magical ranks (unless synergy is at stake).

Yeah, druid is now a viable dps/support class. Strong damage over time skills, poison/normal magic attribute, damage increasing skills, etc.

Check out wonderllands vid on druid. It is post- druid update.

3 Likes