Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I’m kinda okay with the hair thing going on, what I do not like about Demi-wolf is the default clothes. I hope IMC makes an attribute (?) that can toggle default costume on and off, so that I can wear the ToS newbie costume for shota awoos.

hey,

U said cleric 2 its always a good option, but since we are int/dps without spr, why invest in more heals? its all
about divine might ?

I don’t get why you seems clueless with cleric…

Heal also scale with int and you will also have other skills and attribute. If you ever play cleric you will know the difference, just make one and test cos it’s only first 2 rank.

And it’s a good option, not a must. If you have no other class to fill then just go for cleric2.

It seems that we aren’t getting 100% of the Druid Buffs this week. And by that, I meant the Chortasmata buff regarding Counterspells. It might take another week or two for that. But I really hope they would include it tomorrow.

And regarding Velco, if you know how to play Druid efficiently, you can survive and clear Velco with your teammates, as a support that is; and that my teammates’ DPS are good damage powerhouses. I am talking about pre-buff Druid. It might not seem possible but it is lol.

Heal didn’t changed it’s damage, just the Healing part of the skill that changed. Heal still dealling the exactly damage, but only the Healing changed. It scales in different ways for the damage and the Healing, the damage still the same we know, only the Healing changed.

2 Likes

And the fact that you can increase your heal’s damage by 100% by taking the second circle, along with DM, it’s a pretty solid choice.

2 Likes

Thank u for reply guys <3

Can u pls rate my build? caster,high aoe dmg, demi human form

idk what to do with krivis left points and maybe im wrong at druid skill points

that site mislabeled druid as paladin x…x

Anyway, the general rule of thumb for krivis3 is that is rather subpar without melstis synergy or tao1-2’s stormcalling to improve zaibas to acceptable levels.

Since you have neither I’d recommend ditching krivis3 or replacing exo1 with tao1. (or druid2/tao2 even)

Not sure yet on exo1’s performance without its 2nd rank yet, I’ll need to test it first for how much dmg it adds at only 1 circle. But exo2/druid2 should be sufficient dps on its own.

Druid skill points are going to be tricky regardless and I’d also like to do more testing before recommending those.
Transform/Shapeshift will likely lose out for a druid3 build.
And I still need to see what effects hengestone retained to boot and retest its skill level scaling as well.

Yeah cuz its translated form kr to eng xD

Krivis c3 is just filler good aoe/dps , dont have any other options in this path, and divine estigma will provide good amount of INT, tato c1 its not worth, cuz the atrribute is c2 =(

My focus is druid, im not able to lose druid c3

Hmm…Now I’m wondering if the changes might make the old Feral Priest build viable again. Full Lycan does have potential as a big burst CD but I’m not sure if the other Druid skills pack enough damage to standalone while Lycanthropy’s unavailable. Also, would it be viable to focus on INT rather than SPR since you wouldn’t be using Lycan full-time?

Anyone have any thoughts on those points?

They do. Even without Lycanthropy, druid is a strong magic damage class now.

Yeah. Lycanthropy sp consuption is only 2730 for the whole 30 seconds.

Hello. How Good are Druid Shapeshift Attributes? I mean, are they REALLY build-changing?
I was thinking of building either a Physical or Hybrid Druid taking advantage of Transform Attributes mainly, but have no idea of how much they can actually contribute to damage/utility.
Also, I have these other builds brewing:

I have no idea what to get R9 for either of these, but I do know I wanna be a pretty supporty DPS, focusing mostly on support and off-damage in team play while soloing VERY smoothly. Got Druid 3 mostly because of skill points, but maybe Henge/Lycan come in handy.

C3>Sadhu2>Druid3>? For a more INT-Based Magic Build. I know how good Sadhu 3 is for damage but I feel like I’ll lack pretty hard utility, so I was thinking of going Kabba.

C2>Diev2>?>Druid3>? For another INT-Based Magic Build with a twist. No idea what to go for at Rank 5 either.
Could easily turn this one into a Hybrid Build, putting some points into carve and Dex and Maybe Monk 1 + Transform Attr. How good would It be? For Stats, maybe 100 Dex rest INT? or maybe 1:1 INT/STR? Full dex? idk, no idea tbh.

edit: added info

Pls halp

1 Like

Everyone, good news. It seems like we got all the Chortasmata buffs that came late in kTOS.

Chortasmata can’t be removed by players, I don’t think this was said in the patch notes. So far, I have tried it with Oracle’s Counter Spell, Rogue’s Capture and Lancer’s Joust. They can’t remove it.

I’m loving the Chortasmata Heal Ticks. It’s so good.

1 Like

Chortasmata rash debuff isnt poison? Tried it with velnia and there was no damage increase, can anyone verify this? It mentions this:

• Will now apply the Rash debuff to ground enemies stepping on Chortasmata.
  • Rash deals Poison property damage every 0.5 sec.
    so does this mean it is a magic debuff and due to this it only causes poison damage rather than poison itself?

The skill states that it is indeed a poison type skill.

However, I think you got Velnia Card wrong. It will only tick more damage if the enemy had a ‘poison debuff’ ( See Biteregina Card ), not Rash debuff. Hope that makes sense.

Yes.

Thanks for the answer, since velnia is a no go, do you have any suggestion as to which card to use? some say that iltiswort card is good for druids.

The shapeshift attributes are rather minor tbh, but they can be quite useful. Just don’t build around them.

There’s only 1 phys druid build left alive now imo, and that’s the druid2/zealot2 variant. Which got buffed quite a bit even.

In terms of druid3 options are also rather limited imo, you’d probably want either

• Krivis3/Druid3/Taoist for stormcalling+zaibas and the usual druid boosts. or a
  • Bokor3/Druid3/Exorcist1, since dmg on druid3/exo1 is a bit to low for comfort.

Beyond those I just wouldn’t bother atm.

Bit more in depth of my stance on current druid skills/build options:

Skills:

• Chortasmata, must max on any build imo. Has an enhance attribute now and it’s dmg can surpass Carnivory with caveats. That it has good healing (which doesn’t scale with spr) is just icing on top. It heals minions, but not objects btw.

• Carnivory, still good. Secondary priority though. Not much else to say.

• Vines, I’m a bit disappointed with the damage tbh. But it actually hits flying and has cc with a mere 20s cd. Slightly better dmg scaling than carnivory, so can compete with it for priority. Despite the cc its debuff ranks will limit its pvp use imo. (1&2 iirc)

• Seed Bomb, meh. Has potential for PvP and can rival vines if you have 5 allies. But that’s to expensive for what it does tbh.

• Lycanthropy. I like the dmg on regular wolf but the upkeep/mechanic is atrocious. Attribute is fine for magic builds, but will only shines when we get r10 tbh.

• Hengestone, it lost the transform stat bonuses. Might be outright indestructible as it never show damage numbers and mobs almost never attack it now. Very useful for matk builds but may not be worth the 5 skill points.

• Transform, now at best a 1 pointer for druid3 builds as it lost the hengestone buffs. Can be used for the movespeed transforms rather well though.

• Shapeshift, still a 1 or 0 pointer.

• Sterea Trofh, still as good as ever. But we’re now starved for skill points and it’s looking mighty tempting to sacrifice a few points out of it.

Rank performances:

• Druid1: Amazing for a mere r6 option. Prob best r1 int filler aside from exo1. The healing is insanely good on zombies to boot, so new spr bokor builds are likely viable now.

• Druid2: Also really good, still need to test kabba2 and pd2 as follow-ups though. But druid2/exo2 is insanely good. Skill spread recommendation: 4 carni, 10 chorta, 1 shapeshift, 5 transform, 5 Sterea Trofh, 5 Thorns.

• Druid3: Black sheep of the family atm. Burst lycan would have been fine if they didn’t butcher the stonehenge buff, but for now all I see it having is a small PvP niche. Demiwolf is a lot better, but only stands out for matk builds. Hengestone’s new +10% matk dmg does help out a bit for those as well.

Other stuff:

• Druid might see some use in healing builds, given that chortasmata is now the second or third best healing skill. Might be an r10 only thing though, given that kabba3 is now officially best in slot for any healing build.
  • Cleric2-3 or priest won’t even be needed for druid builds, but I can’t think of any good benefits from that yet.
  • Builds that lack spr/int should mostly avoid heal/mass heal now. Though Divine Might is still insanely good.

Pandemic doesn’t work on rash nor on thorns, bah.

3 Likes

Seed Bomb, meh. Has potential for PvP and can rival vines if you have 5 allies. But that’s to expensive for what it does tbh.

Doesn’t that mean it would be super strong with zombies? Since you’d have at least 8 allies all the time.

Agreed. Though currently its enhance attribute is bugged and does not increase.

Yes, but it has a seed cap of 5. So it will be on you and and 4 other zombies. I believe it’s more a 1 point skill.

Agreed. Damage is really good… But the upkeep is dumb.
Also to those who do not know. Lycanthropy Wolf form still gives bonus to damage. So if you have skills that are still doing damage when you transform, the damage will increase.
Remember that Lycanthropy Wolf/Demi and Hengestone only increase damage in the formula and not actual Magic Attack, so Summons do not gain the damage bonus benefit.

It’s a pointer for me. It still has the +1 to cleric tile skills bonus.

To update on my Bokor-Druid build.

Chortasmata heals zombies so well that I can keep Heal tiles for party members. I never have to re-summon a zombie unless it gets one-shot. Just a few seconds of zombie standing on the grass, and bam full health. With that in mind, priest is irrelevant and no longer needed for a Zombie Bokor build. This is especially so when we get the new necklace set to increase summons defenses.

@Wooshin @OlJGa
Did some testing earlier when the patch hit. The Rash debuff is a “poison dot”. Problem is, Velnia Monkey cards are only increasing “physical” damage you do to the enemy that is poisoned, and not magic damage. You can easily test it yourself to see…

THERE GOES MY 3 10* CARDS!!! :tired:

Edit: Tested more and the statement above is correct. Corrected/removed missinformation.

1 Like

Seedbomb isn’t that bad imo, provided the build has minions or installations that can be buffed.

I use it quite extensively with Inquisitor’s pear of Agony. They often cluster together and with seed bomb, deal quite a fair amount of damage in CMs.

Besides zombies, paladin converted monsters can carry the seedbomb buff too.