Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Thanks for the quick response. You too, @c2gaming.seetoo

The Chaplain-Inqui variant is probably going to be what I’ll end up with. My guild’s heavy into PvP and I’m hoping to get back in with them when the changes drop. Having Mass Heal and Resurrection will be a big plus.

1 Like

Master Genie Shape Shifting?

1 Like

One more boss to the list, but how he Shape Shifted to the Genie?

List? Is there more than Sequioa and now Genie?

someone in Telsiai also has this shapeshifting, I dont know but can you shapeshift into Master Genie in Gem Feud?

If I’m able to turn into marnox i’ll start vomiting rainbows from that moment on. I know its not like this but still kek

1 Like

( I hope it doesn’t bother you guys )

Hi Hi ClericHolic!! :distinguished:
I made a Cleric’s Guide about Druid this time! When talking about fun and complex mechanics the Druid is sure to go far, but not only funny, the Druid is also very strong! Fresh and important things about Druid is definaly what you shall see.
I hope you guys enjoy the informations.

Video: https://youtu.be/Uxvyn-Jvs8s

8 Likes

Great video.
I’m a vet of the druid class, and even I didn’t know Desert Chupacabra gains a 5 second heal that does 30%hp per 0.5 secs a tick.

1 Like

sorry for the double post, but I forgot to ask.

Does the new Chortasmata heal effect summons?
How does the new heal changes effect healing summons with mass heal and heal tiles? (weaker or stronger)?

Yes, the chortasmata heal effect summon.
And its a bit strange, i don’t know the formula or how this happen but somehow the summons get more than 3x the heal you get. Even from chortasmata that the heal is a fixed value, is like they have an absurdly high CON.

2 Likes

Well, they do have an absurd amount of Health, so they probably have a sizeable chunk of CON, that or Summon healing is buffed.
I remember asking this so long ago and no one answered it, so glad someone finally did.

3 Likes

OH BOY OH BOY! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!
Now we just need the new necklace for pain barrier on summons and summons will be viable in “all” content!
Bokor-Druid just got even stronger!

3 Likes

This was removed for a long time =O. Did it return xD? It was a thing pre-r8, but then the skill was removed from druid usage.

Since we’ll get Cleric/Druid patch soon, I need some advice for druid3 build (support/cc/dps is fine
I’d be best if u can provide some reasons

Thx in advance (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Good to see that you’re back :+1:

krivis 3>druid3>tao1 for awoo dps
.- krivis 3 due daino and meltis
.- tao for increasing damage with the storm
.- 1 rank filler but the best choise is diev for the cd reducction and the atributte of damage to plants

for druid werewolf dps, maybe diev3 or sadhu3 for buffs and leave some deplois and finish with zealot 1 for the knokdown buff and the 30% damage burst with the same cd than the duration of the wolf
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412777555j...5a75..152545

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4127666555…1f214e5a64 > maybe you can still using out of body when you are on werewolf form so its could be a nice option

I see, thx for the info. It seems ppl also build Cle2 Bok3 Druid3 Exo1 variant.
Edited : If I recall correctly, Melstis wont affect Awoo transform duration

i saw some many problem with that build for example:

.- why instead choose exorsist 2 or another r8c2 class chose druid 3 ?

.- ww transform now are turned to physical dps build so you needs full dex or full int to
take full advantage and bokor must be full spr build

.- instead chose druid 3 for the awoo and get 20% magical damage its a best choise get diev 1 druid2 and you get the same 20% and its also physical for the attks of the summs and you can keep up the chromata

I thought Bokor3 only for damballa. Does zombie even do anything at higher lvl cm and velcoffer…?

Did we ever get confirmation of demi wolf being affected by mestis?