Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

in what way do you mean a physical build?

focus on patk more than matk

there are, but they aren’t the most optimal in terms of usage when trying to use an already hard to scale class (Druid).
The best ones I can think of are:
Diev 1 - monks
Diev 1 - paladin
Diev 1 - Zealot
Diev 1 - Inquis
Of course diev is not necessary, but is useful

monk is a weird path, iirc double punch needs to be used with a dagger, so good luck investing in 2 weapons instead of a main one.

We don’t have a cleric that uses daggers.

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40702

And monk dps is kind of lacking compared to Zealot convenient AoE and damage.

Druid3Zealot1 is doable as a physical build, similar to the popular Druid3Inquisitor. Yet, physical builds could really use those 3 circles druid takes in a more efficient way.

inquis still a good rank 9 for priest 3 druid 3 builds. im mostly spr but just a few points in str + stats from gear and solved issues with mobs dodging using wheel/god smash. wheel is great aoe skill to rotate with carnivory and amplifies S and D skills from lyncan + hits flying mobs.

I’m not INT but I go
Carnivory 15
Chortasmata 5
Shape Shifting 0 (Get transform, then skill reset)
Telepathy 1
Sterea Trofh 10 + Skill Gem when/if it comes out
Transform 10 + Skill Gem
Lycanthropy 3
Hengestone 1

My build is PvP focused using a Large Bug transform, so maximizing the time before I have to redo it and heal is fairly important, Lycan 5 is convenient sure but if you’re paying attention 3 is enough and Idc that much about crashing others, most of them are assholes anyways.

Hengestone will never live long enough to be worth the duration, it’s sad but I mean at least it frees up my skill points so I can have high uptime transforms.

Hey druid fam. I need help on deciding which cards to put for my bokor3 druid3 build. I preffer sustain over burst dmg for 6 sec like chaplain card and mole card.

I see fun combination of cards? Would preffer sustain dmg.

I am looking for a lazy druid build. Lazy as in hardy need to buff myself for casual PvE. For now I have c2-k3-d3-?.
6min wolf, and Zal for crit damage ( full spr, no sp pots ) -> minimum effort!
But anything else is welcomed ( probably better to have d2 z2 for the BF spr boost but that means more trans buffing…)

How is Lycan Att calculated? I know it is P.Att + M.Att, but how does it go inside the damage formula?
Considered Physical but does that mean we have better att/def ratio?

Found this video:

C2Kriv3Druid3Tao1 clearing CM stage 5 solo

I’m using this build atm, and i must say that its really fun. You always have stuff to cast after every rotation.

weird he never goes lyncan :smiley: i mean, i’d rather get other classes than go druid 3 if not going to use that skill.

Do you think to change something in your build after wizard patch? Also , did you hear someone from ktos using transform on flying monsters?

Anyone mind providing insights on Transform? Does it work on bosses? Like Sequoia boss. I’ve seen people and videos of transforming into that. Are there like hundreds of different kinds of transforms or something? Did anyone test them all?

The third post of this thread gives all the information known so far

Also , the first post give some other details of the skills.

But the direct answer about transform into boss, no it doesn’t.

I think we should call imc attention that druid is been forgotten among the changes, like the legend cards will be available to summon and druid still lacks goods skills for transformation imho

that is https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/740019
a nonboss plant type sequoia which only accesible through oracle reset

this is my druid . druid3zealot1
all int.

i think druid3Zealot1 is not physical build. is magical build.
because heal damage is really powerful when you use Fanaticism+Lycan :smiley:
ec641416ff12d12c4c24c0f622bd4d51%E6%8B%B7%E8%B2%9D

Fanaticism is quite a strong buff by itself, the duration also matches that of Carnivory.

As usual, druid3 is pretty much able to take anything at Rank 9. But it would still under perform compared to builds using those 3 circles on other classes.

We are yet to hear any news on the druid rework, which seems to have been pushed way way far.

Funny thing, I was just wondering if I should go that direction with my Druid (Currently Druid2/Zealot1). It’s a physical build centered around Paladin2 and Transform (Using Glizardon).

My only concern is that taking Druid3 would mean only using Fanatacism and Immolation (Maybe Beady Eyes every now and again).

yes. If you go druid3 that mean only using Fanatacism and Immolation. your build is physical type. I think druid3zealot1 is waste for you.
zealot2 is better than druid3zealot1.
Blind Faith(+50% critical damage) can give physical build more damage.
But druid3 just +30%damage(lycan+henge)

Does that 30% not stack with the 30% you get from Fanaticism at level 5? Or does Fanaticism cancel Lycanthropy like it does Transform? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

All in all, I’d rather have a viable build that I enjoy playing than a minmax build that I don’t. If I’m not ringing out every last drop of damage, I can live with that as long as the character’s fun and I’m not falling too far behind.