Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Ugh, Krivis…

I played it when I first started ToS and hated it. I hear Monks are using Krivis pretty effectively but I haven’t read up on the changes. What does it do for physical builds?

new daino makes auto attack magical instead of physical. sadly it doesnt work for lyncan attacks, so a bit wasted in druid 3 builds expect if you go tao for zaibas + stormcalling.

builds like monk+zealot or anything + zealot, krivis is quite the meta since meltsis helps zealot buffs last longer + daino for auto attack conversion.

Yeah…I’m still not feeling it. I don’t think I’ll be running Zealot. As good as it looks on paper, I’d have to sacrifice Druid3 to get the second circle and that’s just not for me.

I’ll try C2 -> Diev -> Pally2 -> Druid3 -> Inqui. I just hope Smite, Demolition, God Smash, and Carve bring enough baseline damage to be viable with Transform and the Malleus debuff.

Tao2 is probably one of the worst circle2 possibles o3o

I don’t think even Kriv3 want to take it that badly.

Heres my kriv 3 druid 3 in some light action. Some info in the video description.

With the addition of rank 9 I have become a tanky juggernaut that needs not worry of any cc, adverse effects, or even death… Only sp consumption :tired:
It works well in a party, and solo. AoE damage is where it slacks abit, but you can’t have everything. When world bossing or CM’s I use deiv statues for cdr and more sp sustain.

It’s been awhile since @Wolfy and I world boss together, but he should be able to vouch that my build works fine.

What is this? The Druid Class Thread is alive again? Actually glad that people are taking interest in this class tbh.
:weary::ok_hand::100::fire:

Honestly, I wish they just remove [lycantophy] and replace it with something that brings transforms to that level.

In and of itself, Transform isn’t bad. What holds it back is the crappy way monster skills work. I have no idea what possessed IMC to design monsters the way they did but their clunky, low percentage skills are what make finding a useful Transform so annoying.

It pretty easy to understand why monsters are like that. They are designed that way to fight against players. The slow wind ups (aka clunky) are there to let players avoid them.

Let’s be honest, transforms are used PRIMARILY (almost exclusively) for their attributes. Transforms and werewolf are also worlds apart. Here is an example of what could have been:

Now you have your transform of choice with [lycanthropy] passives - the skills.

Took me some mins to find the link in the ktos thread, that build in action:

i dont use transform ever, just for haste to walk fast on maps :smiley: leave lyncan alone, he did nothing wrong.

why remove lyncan? rework transforms so people have choices, transform is fine for people that go druid 2.

Thanks for the video. That looks to be pretty similar to what I expected. Glad to know the build path is viable.

sry if already asked/answered but for the life of me i cannot find info on the advantage/disadvantage of transform monsters to plant type. reply is much appreciated.

@jmunnj

Wurm actually mentioned it a bit ago.

• Diev attribute increases non elemental phys dmg vs plants by 20%.
  • Plants have lower pdef but higher mdef.
  • Turning demons or mutants into plants allows you to transform/shapeshift into those mobs.
  • You can abuse dmg vs plant mechanics like Iltiswort cards or plant dmg stats.

It might also be nice to remove a mobs existing racial stat modifiers, but I have no idea which those are for the other races atm…

can i play cl2 diev3 druid3 without miko lazy to do the quest -.- anything else? or if dont have miko go another path is better

Miko if you intend to use owls for damage, so i’d say yes, its required.

Otherwise, owls have a really bad duration / cooldown.

i like ur vid game play its so cool. i cant choose between cl2 diev3 druid3 miko or cl2 bokor3 druid3 pd wanna play lycan spr

miko unlock can buy if i play ur build can u give me some pro/con

Pros:

• Diev utility (warp, meat shield statues, cdr, sp cost reduction, etc)
  • Druid3 only benefit on this build is that you turn every enemy into a plant, but that only boosts your physical damage with the Diev plant damage attribute.

Cons:

• As any druid3 build, its underperforming on every area.
  • You need above decent gear to be able to see proper damage.
  • Tedious to level up (Only skill that can damage flying units are owls, hamaya and Lycan). Carve and Gohei also hit but have small hitboxes.

Summary: I play this build because i like it. And this is usually the only reason you play druids atm :thinking:

any druid3 physical build?