Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I just compare with druid3 and zealot2.
Fanaticism is zealot1 skill so I neglect.
Fanaticism dont conflict with lycan
If you think is funny you can try it :rofl:

well, the rework of druid might take really long at this point seeing all the delay with balance patches for itos, and even no news of druid on the ktos side. so if you’re just looking for optimal builds, druid c3 might lose for most of them. in my opinion its just recommended if you really enjoy playing druid(lyncan).

Just wanted to point out that Hogma Captain (Found in Zachariel Crossroads) makes for an interesting Transform. It’s got a melee slashing attack that appears to be AoE (Only one hit per target though), a melee piercing attack, and a summon that brings in three lesser Hogmas on a 2min cooldown. All of its skills have 100% Skill Factor Rate.

It’s still inferior to Glizardon as far as I can tell but I’m not an expert in how the Transform mechanics work. Might be a noteworthy alternative for Druid2.

@Wolfy Do you mind sharing your skill+stats build? Did you change your diev-miko-druid build?

I see people saying that the Full SPR build helps keep the werewolf shape, but correct me if I’m wrong, because I was in doubt, SP consumption is not in percentage in this ability?

I mean, 2% per second, if you have 1000sp = 20sp consumed per second, if you have 20’000sp = 400sp consumed per second …

I am wrong?

Note: If there is an error I apologize for my English, it is not my first language.

Thank you.

It was changed to drain a fixed 70 sp per second. https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40908

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. Lycanthropy drains a fixed 70 SP per second. More SPR means a bigger SP pool which allows you to maintain Lycan for a longer period of time without using SP potions. That being said, the skill still has a fixed max duration of 5 minutes but you can use it again to refresh that without returning to your normal form. Just make sure you use Henge Stone again to keep the +100% HP.

1 Like

Just reporting in to share my recently reset Druid. It’s off meta but it performs just fine, particularly in single target fights and ones that involve a lot of movement and/or incoming knockback (Boss fights, basically).

I’m running Cleric3 -> Diev1 -> Monk1 -> Druid3 -> Zealot1 (50 CON, 100 SPR, everything else in STR). The main benefit of the build for me is that it’s capable of running in two modes, basic and Lycan. When you need extra damage, Pain Barrier, or more HP, pop into Lycan and start shredding. When you don’t or you’re just not in the mood to burn SP pots, stick with your human form and use the Monk skills instead. In terms of damage bonuses, you’ve got +20% from Henge Stone, +20% against Plant-types with Chortasmata and the Diev attribute, and +30% from level 5 Fantaticism. That amounts to a total boost of +70% damage when you can line everything up.

Downside is the lack of Krivis3 for Melstis. Laima statue cuts Fanaticism’s cooldown to 24 seconds. After the skill’s 15s duration, you’ve got 9 seconds to wait before it’s available again. Having Laima at level 5 gives it a solid 50s duration (Longer than its cooldown) so you can always build a new one if you need to re-position.

It’s not as much of a raw damage powerhouse as you’d get from something like Kriv3 -> Druid2 -> Zealot2 but it’s got a very versatile playstyle that really appeals to me. I’m currently pushing it to 350 so I can equip a Primus Raffye two-hander that’s just waiting in my personal storage.

Seems fine. If I would try something more different / meta I would also try something with druid3 , probably with Inquisitor for burn attribute and Diev3

Yup, i wanted to try something more mobile for farming and be able to jump to pvp every once in a while.

So i reset to C2-Kriv3-Druid3-Tao

I’m using the usual 100 SPR - 50 CON and the rest on INT build. 3 Iltiswort cards, 2 Marionette cards (for pvp and pve aswell) and 1 bitegerina (before fix)

I also prefer this build over Diev for Demon Lords, since those have way too many multihit skills that can demolish statues in a few seconds, even owls.

(I actually answered 2 days after your post, but i keep getting 502 Bad Gateway lul Im surprised the draft was saved until now)

1 Like

Seems like everyone is coming around to my kriv 3 druid 3 ranks.

Oh how they stray from the path, only to eventually to come towards it again.:tired:

Which build do you have and stats and gears and. Cards?

@Wurmheart

Hi!

I played a full SPR build Zealot (Celric 2 Krivis 3, Kabb 1 Oracle 1 Zealot 2) and the blind faith 40 hits restriction is really throwing me off. I am moving away from full SPR build and am considering having a STR/DEX focused zealot build.

I read your post (1789) and I think the Cleric 1 Krivis 3 Monk 1 Druid 2 Zealot 2 build really fits what I’m looking for. I think Melstis is essential, but I also think losing Cleric 2 is huge. The diev1 variant you mentioned is interesting, but I haven’t heard anybody talking about it.

I have the following concerns and I want to know what’s your thought on this?

Some background: I have a full leather soimiki set and a +16 2handed mace waiting

1. SP issue
    Say I only use blindfaith on boss for the crit debuff, does investing 100SPR help this issue? If I use Zealot’s skills and spam double punch on top, will I drain myself super quick? (I never feel my sp bar moving now on my SPR zealot, I have 22ksp so I really have no idea) If I regularly use Lv15 Condensed SP potion can I sustain? I really do not want to rotate two types of SP potions just to do regular dungeon/ET clear.

2. Transform
    Seems to have a 20 second downtime and that’s not a buff and Melstis doesn’t extend it. Also, since I cannot auto attack, I can only spam double punch while I’m in transform form. What’s your opinion on spaming double punch in transform mode?

What do you think about this build comparing to?

Cleric 2 Krivis 3 Monk 2 Zealot 2 / Cleric 2 Krivis 3 Monk 1 Kabba 1 Zealot 2?

I am really torn as I love 200crit rate + haste so I can run world boss (but with the new world boss changes perhaps having Cleric 2 is more essential for the heal?)but I am well aware of the lack of Cleric 2 …

Really wish that Melstis is on Krivis 2 instead of 3 and that will make Druid 2 zealot so much more viable

Hi hi,

I ditched monk1 on my build instead, so I ended up with a cleric2/kriv3/druid2/zealot2 hybrid str/spr.
Mind you, not everyone seems to like that variant, and it needs to be part spr to work properly. (IMO you have plenty skills to spam via zalcia, beady eyed, immo, carni, divine stigma and fi.)

The diev1 variant is quite good, but I got tired of the constant laima carvings so I replaced it pretty quickly.
Still, If you do want to mix zealot2, druid and monk then imo this variant is your best bet imo.

1. The SP drain is absolutely insane, lvl 6 FI drains 60 sp per second and will be your main source of frustration. And while you can do without spr, I’d say with 150 spr you should be able to go single potion. (Though I’m still using my surplus of kesta’s, which are far better.)
    If you want double punch then you’ll want even more.

2. Melstis extends transform, so that’s not an issue.
    Double punch while transformed is still a bit awkward since it lacks the animation but it is a nice dmg boost if you can fit it in.

Monk2 isn’t that good imo, but monk1/kabba1 should be very good due to the constant sp recovery and thus extra crit dmg.

But no matter how you slice it, you have to give up something nice. Either cleric2 (heal+divine might), monk(double punch) or druid2(no crit rate, movespeed or carnivory/sterea trofh.)

Any druid got transformed into flying creature with help of heavy gravity?

Hi all, im sorry if it was asked somewhere else, but i found lots of contradictory statement on the internet, also the search option in the forum gave me almost nothing.

I have few questions:

-Does blessing/sacrament affect transformation? or u can only buy it from shops?
i saw there is a c(sub-weapon) attack option for lycan to use those buff, there is something similar for transformation?

-Transformation use your stats, so the aspd scale with your dex?

-Does sets bonus affect u while transformed?

Thank you for your time, sorry again if it was written somewhere else and in that case pointing me to the aswer would be much appreciated.

Have fun, and thank you!

Blessing affects every hit.
Sacrament/Last Rites only affect auto attacks (which you can’t perform while transformed) and offhand attacks (you can offhand attack when transformed though). Transformation skills don’t count as basic attacks.

Transformation skills don’t scale with dex in terms of attack speed as far as I know. should affect offhand though.

See sacrament/last rites bit if you meant an extra line set effect, but everything else should work.

1 Like

@Wurmheart , hi.

I was checking the possible transformations and noticed mantiwood has lighting melee atribute. Would it be boosted twice by stormcalling then? I was planning to make a leric 2 priest 3 druid 2 and either taoist inq or zealot 2 and this seems interesting for taoist build.

Link of the mob: https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/57025

Eh, kind of. But I don’t recommend building around it:

• Some transformations skills are bugged and lack the attribute entirely, mantiwood is one of them.
  • There should be a few melee/lightning attacks around though, I remember finding some months ago.
  • Stormcalling did work on melee/lightning attacks, but it gives a rather erratic dmg output that oddly differs a lot per mob type. I really can’t even begin to speculate what’s going on there. (But didn’t retest it right now, since it’s quite tedious to do so…)
2 Likes

Thank you very much for the fast and precise aswer :slight_smile: hope to see you in game! good day