Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I’m considering rolling a new Druid (And hopefully reinvigorating my love for the game). I’ve got two potential builds in mind:

C2 -> Diev -> Pally2 -> Druid2 -> Zealot2

OR

C1 -> Priest2 -> Pally2 -> Druid2 -> Zealot2

Problem is, I’m not too familiar with Paladin or Zealot. I know the basics of their skills and how they function but I’m not too sure as to how they mesh together. I’d probably be going for 2-Handed mace as opposed to 1-Handed/Shield. Does anyone have some insight on that?

I think mixing druid with Zeolot and Pally has a bit of an identity crisis. Paladin’s main offensive capability is physical and druid’s are mostly magical. Zealot wants SPR I think, or physical. Seems like your stats would be very spread out.

Zealot also likes to stay mobile while druid 2’s damage is stationary. I think the druid doesn’t add an awful lot to this build, unless you had something specific in mind (transforming to increase max hp for zealot maybe? But then again don’t they burn % hp from themselves?)

For pikachu… desert chupacabra came into my mind…but maybe it has horrible skills dunno… Athough that rat is badass. :smiley:

From what I understand, Zealot only relies on SPR insofar as it needs some to offset the drain from Fanatic Illusion but I could have that completely wrong.

Another route I’m considering is dropping Zealot in favor of Inquisitor. I’d lose out on KB protection and some AoE damage but Inqui is a great standalone class. Plus, I’d have room for Pala3 or Druid3.

Zealot have 2 path to take, blind faith (spr) or immolation and fanatic illusion (str). If you want to drop zealot, i think about a fun build: cleric2-(diev1/priest1/bokor1)-pala2-druid3-inqui1 could be a decent option.

You think Druid3 would make more sense than Pala3? The Hengestone buffs would definitely be nice but I’m not sure it wouldn’t be better to have the extra points for Paladin skills.

hmpf…the first thing that bugs me is transformation with blind faith. you should ask around if monster skills actually work with it. then with drood on only 2 you are missing out on 100% bonus hp and 20% dmg from henge. ye youll get the attribute bonuses. but im not sure if its worth the low aspd and clunkyness of transformations.

and in case you plan to not even use transform. go with p3 pali3 instead. or c2p2pali3

drood can support alot of classes below but you gotta go all out on it. otherwise most classes will just be better.

i still wonder which skills blind faith can support, could somebody give insight?

That’s what I’m trying to avoid. Monster skills would strictly be for filler when other stuff is on cooldown. I’d mainly be in it for the attribute buffs.

That’s exactly the philosophy I’m using to craft this build. It’d really be more of a Paladin + Zealot/Inqui build with Druid along for the stat boosts and utility.

Well im a druid main, so i will always choose druid xD, but speaking srly, the build i suggested is more in the offensive side and i feel that pala3 is more a defensive class than offensive, so druid3 fit the build much more.

Same, brother. Same xD

I definitely want the build to be focused on offense as opposed to support. The more I look at it, the more I’m liking the Inqui variant with Pala2.

what i mean is that transforms have no auto attacks. all aa’s will be skills and that do not scale with aspd. so theres basically no aa build for droods. and carni is one of the best aoe’s in the game up there with hail and friends. which also means that you want to focus on int if you can. should you use lyca then there is no str, no dex, and spr should cap at 200. instead you get sp regen, accuracy and shield pen (this especially for pvp). and ofc con and int.

means thats basically what the rest of your build depends on. int and con mainly.

Thanks to Greyhiem and based on what was seen here:

oh lol another sad day for druids :smiley:

Just a small FYI:

• Chortasmata is not the culprit on it’s own, as it doesn’t lower/increase plant mob defenses.
  • Rather mob races seem to have stat modifiers, race change buffs swap those around.
  • Plant mobs gain +% mdef and -% pdef in return, and I’d wager it’s about 7-15% ish range. But it’s hard to specificy how much exactly.

If you use Chortasmata to transform into a demon monster, does the transformation count as a plant type or a demon type?

Demon, sadly enough.

12 chars yada yada

Definiterly not terrible, as they have that op healing skill… heck, it might me REALLY good with zelot to mitigate that self dmg

I agree that a Druid AA build is impossible. However, I have to disagree about the class’ intended role.

Yes, Carnivory is a great AoE and it certainly doesn’t hurt to boost it as much as you can. However, Druid has quite a bit of utility outside that one skill. The attribute buffs + Hengestone allow Druid3 to support physical and magic based builds (Albeit not as well on the physical side). An INT build definitely comes together well, especially with Lycan since it takes M. ATK into account for its damage formula, but a STR build should still be viable with the right class choices.

On top of that, the high end maces provide a good amount of M. ATK anyway so it’s not like you’d be gimped if you didn’t invest in INT. Some builds, like Feral Priest, forgo INT altogether and just rely on a good mace for DPS.

Personally, I’m bored with the stationary nature of magic Clerics. I want to be able to move around and play more dynamically. Since most magic classes in the Cleric tree depend on tiles of some kind, it’s just not working for me anymore.

Well then my friend! ITs time to join me in the krivis 3 - druid 3 - pd 1 club :smiling_imp:
You never die and dmg is always ticking if you know how to do it properly

I’m kri3 dru2 pd2 atm… druid pd is quite good, but damm is way more complicated than my chaplain and enchanter…