Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I had just gotten inquis1 on my build last night, how do you spec your skills? I’m lost concerning the inquis part of my spr c2-p3-d3-inquis1

i went god mash 5, pear of anguish 1, breaking wheel 4 and malleus 5

1 Like

thanks! Also just a follow up, since i’m not full spr, would it be best to just forego the buff skills like sacra, bless, asper, etc for say resurrect, revive, exorcise? Maybe not leave them at 0 invested skill points but not heavily invest in them anymore.

i just max blessing because i tbl so its a nice boost in dmg, i also max exorcise, revive and res. mass heal is nice too, 1 point in monstrance and some in stone skin for support

1 Like

Hey guys, i made a druid 3 character and i have a question:

I’ve seen videos where lycantrophy increases physical and magick attack when used, but when i do it nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong or did they change how the skill work?

no, you’re fine. cast henge stone and lyncan after gives you 20% +10%(30%) additional dmg, you cant see it in phys/magic attack numbers but you can test yourself hitting mobs with skills before and after transforming.

1 Like

What Cinerum mentioned is correct, but the videos you watched were old.

Entering a transform state under hengestone before directly increased your physical and magic damage stats. It was changed after the combat patch early last year.

1 Like

I was mucking about with different druid transformations to try to find one I like and I think some mention should be given to Yellow Pag Shearer as a potential alternative to the Glizardon. they only have two attacks, but the second is a spin attack that hits 4 times as opposed to Glizardon’s 3. It’s spammable and feels a little faster. Pag Shearer is also a medium monster, so maybe there’s something good to come from that?

I tryed pags as well,the problem is the scalling of said hits, it is defintely not 100%, and acording to tosneet is something like 75% or 60 ( cant check right now) ,which leads to the same as glizardron or worse…

Also, the medium dmg boost is far inferior to 75% extra health.

I think glizardron is really lackluster, but i can’t seem to find anything better…

I don’t like Glizardon much so I’ve been trying to find another that’s similar for physical druids. Another fairly decent AoE attacker is Varle Gunner from Iotheo coast. It has a fairly powerful aoe ranged attack that hits 3 times on a 5 second cooldown (but comes off CD shortly after the animation finishes), so basically spammable. It’s still a medium monster though.

edit: nevermind, it feels good to use but the aoe ratio is inferior to Glizardon. Decent option if you want a ranged TF I suppose though.

Another one I keep coming back to, though it’s obviously inferior to Gliz, is Harugal. It has a 4-hit physical combo and a regular attack that hits twice. Cooldowns are a little high (10 seconds for the combo) but feels smooth to weave between Paladin attacks and he’s a large monster too. (also much more handsome than Glizardon so that has to count for something)

How much sp recovert is needed to negate lycan bad drinking habits?

You would need about 1400 sp recovery. This does not include your other skills that consume sp and the missing of a recovery tick that can happen due to attacking on that tick moment.
This is pretty much achievable with “about” 400-500 spr (a little less with a Battle Bird pet). You can obtain squire food buffs (yogurt) which reduces the sp recovery time to 10 secs (20 normally), making the sp recovery you would actually need, half of what I stated.

Something to note. With over 300+ spr, lower sp pots recover a good amount. Therefore you really do not need to go so high in SPR. However if you never want to worry about sp pots, well then pump that SPR. and eat yogurt!

Noticed that if you dash while lycan and poff out you keep dashing

I’ve mostly put my stats from leveling up into STR and INT. Would it be wise to prioritize getting armor with SPR then?

I… honestly don’t prefer splitting STR and INT even if both benefits a Druid’s output damage. I did that once, regretted everything. What’s your class path anyway?

I talked about it earlier in the thread. It’s cleric2, deiv1, paladin 2, druid 3, inquisitor.

I do feel like I benefit from splitting, since I rely a lot on magic attacks as well.

Currently I’m using SPR in my gear and it’s working quite well. I have about 70 invested into int, the rest into STR.

Can someone please theorycraft a Pikachu build?
Need the best Rat/Mouse form.
Cannot decide between Tao/Zealot.
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Cleric2/Krivis3/Druid2/Zealot2, str/spr to your liking.
Use Corrupt Mouse (https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/100088) but you’ll need to spam change for it.

1 Like

Why C2 ? K3 can make up for those 20 sec in Trans duration, enabling me to grab Monk ('Cause if you go full STR might as well have an actual skill to use it with).
Zealot needs to get used to spamming skills anyway…

Divine Might works wonders on melstis, Fanaticsm and FI.
The extra healing is also really useful considering you can’t be healed while fanaticism is up, and it will be up 75% of the time if you do it right.

And you’ll have zalciai, beady eyes, zaibas, divine stigma, chorta, carni, sterea trofh and incin to spam aside off your main dmg routine of FI+F + Melstis.
Double punch is a niche benefit at that point tbh.