Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I tested the build I said before (Paladin 2 > Druid 2 > Zealot 2) and I really like it. I have to admit that the build with Krivis is slight stronger, but the Paladin suits me better.

I was planning on going full SPR, however from a test I did before with a similar build of Zealot 2, I noticed that the monster were blocking/evading my skills a lot. So this time I went 100 STR / 50 CON / Rest SPR, and its really rare for me to miss the attack and to the monster to block it right now.

With that being said, I was wondering if it is viable to go STR/DEX with this build, since I have skills from Paladin and Zealot that benefits from it. Or the damage from Full SPR Blind Faith its just too high that even going STR/DEX it doesn’t compensates?

1 Like

In terms of Zealot stat options:

• Str is the ideal phys dmg option due it to working on every hit, and thus has better AoE dmg. You’d still want some spr to offset FI’s mana cost though. (100 seems quite good already, but can be gotten via gear.)

• Spr is the ideal single target option due to Blind Faith but works even better when combined with other spr scaling synergies. (Krivis3’s Zalciai, Bokor3’s Zombify and Diev3/Miko’s Carve Owls mostly.)

• Dex under the ideal circumstances can be roughly on par with str or slightly better. (Favorable def/patk ratio and a high crit rate.)
    But that takes a while, whereas Str is strong from the get-go and has better non-crit dmg.
    However it has a niche for block penetration and evasion, but that’s mostly for PvP tbh.

Also wanted to give a small disclaimer in terms of attack speed:
Only go Dex for the atk speed if you are a chaplain imo.
Monks can also benefit from the atk speed, but they’re not in a good spot competitively atm.
(most will want zealot2 for that, and fi alone is already overkill well before the ideal dex scenario is reached while BF outperforms it single target wise for far lower investments. )

Essentially, focus on str and or spr to your preference.
Str/Dex can be done, but has it a rather high gear requirement.
I also like the spr themed crit variants more since Zalciai adds 3 crit attack per spr for the entire team.

2 Likes

Thanks for the perfect explanation about the stats = D

As I said, right now I’m using 100 STR / 50 CON / Rest SPR, but do you think that this build I’m using should work better going Rest STR / 50 CON / 100+ SPR since I do not have any other skill that benefits directly from SPR? And I’m not concerned about DEX cause I got a lot of crit rate from Animal Druid Form…

I really enjoy testing builds, however I always struggle at the stats distribution =S

I would personally go 100 spr, ?? con, rest str on that build since you only have blind faith for spr scaling.

Still you can easily make full spr work if you preferred that, go with what you want.

1 Like

depends on you. i have 70 invested in con, but you can go higher, depends on what you get from gear in terms of stat. with 70 invested + the enchant armor and current gear i get close to 300 con total. about your viena, save the shards to transcend a 350 orange one. im going for mashinios mace, but you can also get a good hg one. mashinios 2k lighting dmg is just too hot to ignore for me :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve always used 100 CON as my standard investment. With the double HP from Hengestone, it tends to get me by just fine.

I’m considering putting another 20 points in STR just for the accuracy but other than that, I’ll dump everything into SPR. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

For Zealot Stats:

• DEX is totaly needed for Double Punch. But you don’t need to be Full DEX. In the begining you have to be Full DEX, but when you get your Full Set from HG, get DEX stats and reach at least 400 DEX with the sum of them. When you do it, reset your stat to…
  • STR is your physical atk. After getting getting 400 DEX with only the equipments, this one will be your main stat. Of course, get STR from the equipments so you’ll have more and more Physical Atk.
  • SPR is good for SP since everyone now has high SP consumption, however it can Not be in anyway your main stat, you can Not rely on Blind Faith. Get SPR from your equipments as you will do with DEX. Blind Faith is good for a little bit of damage but more importantly to burst bosses by the passive of Crit Damage +50%.

Those are mine experience from testing it and having it.

Here is an example of Zealot using his true strength:

And a Zealot depending on Blind Faith:

Both videos represent closely the max damage you’ll do (you can get more, but no much more than that). Draw your own conclusions and think clearly what you intend to do.

1 Like

Really good explanation =)

As you said, Dex is needed for double punch or any other spammable skill, but since I don’t have Monk (Cleric 3 > Paladin 2 > Druid 2 > Zealot 2) or any spammable skill in my build I wasn’t planning to invest any points on it. However, in the earlier replys I forgot that Dex also gives you crit atk, wich sinergyze with Paladin’s and Zealot’s skills.

Right now I’m running with 100 SPR / 50 CON / Rest STR and I felt its works better then Full SPR, but would you recommend changing the SPR to DEX even without Monk and get the SPR only from the equips? Maybe invest even more in DEX? Or keep the SPR and invest in DEX too lowering the STR?
This stats possibilities are killing me haha’

Sorry for being a little annoying about it in the topic, but since the Rank Reset event is almost over I getting a little concern about this char (it’s going to be my main)

Thanks again.

You’d better do Full STR, get DEX and SPR from the equipment. STR will be used in all your skills. SPR by SP, Turn Undead and Blind Faith only. DEX only for Crit Atk.
Think calmly about picking up Paladin c3. Demolition Lv10 and Conviction.

The only problem of picking Paladin C3 is that I lose Druid 2 Transform =S
But thanks again for the help

I tested the build with full STR and I can see a good difference on my damage, but I’m struggling a lot more with my SP now, even without using Blind Faith…

With full STR I can kill mobs easely without Blind Faith, so I save it just for boss fights and the extra damage still really good.

I think I’m gonna keep it that way, cause as Wonderlland said, I can get SPR from equips and if I can get around 70~100 its enought to solve the SP problem, at least use many less SP potions.

Thanks to everyone that helped me to build my characther and I’m here to answer any doubts you have about that unconventional build haha’

I’m playing Cleric2 Diev1 Pala2 Druid3 Inqui1 full STR and I have to say I love this build. With SPR gears and SP pots I don’t really have any trouble keeping Lycan up all the time.

Paladin 2 is there mostly for Demolition and the use of 2h mace which helps increasing both matk patk of Lycan.

The +30% damage from wolf is really great and even if I don’t have Conviction, God Smash still hits quite hard. Lycan breath attack also deals really nice damage when used with Wheel, surely making up for that lack of Conviction.

I went with leather set and +crit gems so I see a lot of crits while in wolf form, which is something rather uncommon on non Druid Inquisitor/Paladin builds. Defense is not really an issue because of your extra +100% Max HP and ability to mitigate damage through Resist Elements and Sterea Trofh.

Finally, Carnivory still deals nice damage due to 2h mace use, and wolf form helps not taking any knockbacks which was something quite annoying as a melee cleric type character.

Biggest downside to me is not being Paladin 3 and missing out of Barrier, which gives both a lot of mdef, utility, and overall damage mitigation. But overall I think Druid 3 is worth that loss.

I have a Zealot 2 and I have to say it plays really different. Zea 2 deals more AoE damage but sometimes it can be dangerous. I feel like Melstis is really essential when it comes to Zea 2 to keep it’s buffs active the longest time you can. Inqui gets more burst damage through breaking wheel, which makes it much better at killing bosses unless you’re a full SPR blind Faith build Zealot 2.

I was under the impression that Sterea is currently broken. Is that just a PvP thing?

Sterea not working was fixed on this week tuesday maintenance.

Im glad many of us have find different builds to their likings. Something that i truly hope remains after any druid rework is the flexibility of the Druid builds. You can easily see on this thread how different people has started to branch out on builds that fit their way to have fun.

7 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for filling me in. I really need to start reading maintenance notes again lol.

Here, here. I’d hate to see Druids get a fixed meta. Flexibility is exactly what being a Druid is all about. It runs across just about every game where they’re available as a class.

just cant wait for rework :smiley: but as long as they do it right, im fine waiting a bit longer.

hope they change lyncan to an instance mode like BM and the new swordie class, would be neat.

I know Druid’s pretty demanding on gears to deal good damage, but is there a certain lycan build that makes up for this? Something that won’t get me landing 4/5th rank on bosses. Scratching Post maybe?

I can usually grab 1st or 2nd place with Scratching Post. My gear isn’t what I’d consider good since I’m not 350 yet but I do have a +10 Vienarazis and SPR bonuses on everything.

What build are you using now? Maybe we can help.

https://blog.naver.com/rjsdn3444/221169826599

I can see Telepath main target still being changed to ally here. I wounder if our telepath reverted (?) to keep target as enemy is a bug (or a feature)

Any feedback on c2 bo2 mo d3 pd?
The lycan is a must😉