Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

wheel + lyncan skills/god smash is pretty strong, wipe more mobs than zaibas for sure. druid 2 > zealot 2 is more a zea build than a druid one imo :smiley:

The build definitely has less damage than Sadhu3 -> Druid3. It’s designed to be more of a tanky hybrid as opposed to pure DPS. If damage is your primary concern, go with the Sadhu variant but if you’re looking for something a little more well rounded, that’s the build you want.

At least for me, the best part of this build with Priest 3 is going Full SPR and do not need to care about SP haha’
With Sadhu (SPR: 50~100 / Int: Rest) it’s almost impossible to stay at Lycan form 100% uptime and use all Sadhu’s skills.
Since builds are very personal in this game, I’ll stay with one of the three I posted on my first comment: Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 2 > Zealot 2 (Full SPR). I didn’t have many problems to survive with it and the damage is pretty good imo.
The only thing that make me sad about it, is not being able to use my Cleric C3 Costume anymore T-T

is this a good build?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755jj.1a27335565.132b35415a6a75.2a6831115545.1128314a5565

i was thinking full SPR with that

I’d definetely get a miko there instead of a rank of Druid, cause without it you won’t be able to really make use of Owls SPR scaling without clap to keep 5 of them at once. You’d then have a cleric2-diev3-miko-x-zealot 2 build. You might want a rank of monk/paladin there for 2h mace better scaling. It should work really well for stationary content like ET and challenges. Very strong build, with lots of utility and damage.

Without Miko, you might want to change diev3 for bokor 3 instead (cleric2-bokor3-druid2-zealot2). A bit less utility, but a lot more mobility (especially with beast tranforms - +crit rate - with haste, you’ll be the Flash lul). Damage’s nice as long as your weapon is, it’s great for farming and soloing, but still does incredibly well at stationary content like challenge modes. For ET, in my experience, summons AI tend to be a little annoying to deal with when you don’t want mobs to be scattered and you’ll have to keep summoning/unsummoning according to floor mechanics.

They are both full SPR as you’d guess.

1 Like

I tested a similar build, but with Krivis 3 instead of Diev 3, and this works very well. However, I can not say much about Diev since I’ve never played one, so you might want to see what Yurichalps said = S
Tomorrow I’m going to test a compilation with Paladino again, because I feel like I missed something last time and it could be a good build, but this time I’ll go with Zealot 1 or 2.
1 - Cleric 3> Paladin 2> Druid 3> Zealot (Full INT)
2 - Cleric 3> Paladin 2> Druid 2> Zealot (Full SPR)
Has anyone ever tested this or have opinion about it?

About the first one, I tested that but with Inquisitor instead of Zealot, since I’m not much of a fan of Zealot 1 unless it’s Inq1+zealot1. Oh yeah, also cleric2+diev for the +20% melee damage against plant type instead of cleric3. It was STR/INT based though, as I think your zealot should be.

It was the best druid3 build for me so far, Wolf’s AA is a nice AoE filler and the other skills hit very hard on the wheel. The roar one actually hits twice and so does the breath one against bosses, so you have a very bursty AoE combo with: wheel+conviction+god smash *2 +breath+roar+demolition *2. I tried to always have chortosmata up so I coud make use of diev’s attribute. Carnivory, Zemyna, Laima and Sterea (was bugged when I tested it) make it quite adequate for party play at challenge modes and ET. For soloing and farming, you basically don’t use statues or sterea much, but carnivory is a very nice AoE skill nonetheless and Wolf’s dash+roar are spetacular for gathering mobs.

All in all, a very decent build, with decent AoE and a great burst combo. As a major cons, the sp usage from the Wolf was slightly annoying to handle once spamming skills and I saw no reason to go with SPR there. I’m not sure yet if I’ll keep this one cause I’m still hoping to get a decent non PD3 magic cleric, but it’s been hard to find one so far.

2nd one I think you’ll likely miss krivis 3 to extend both transformation and Zealot’s buffs (something like Cleric2-Krivis3-Druid2-Zealot2 instead of pala2 there)

1 Like

Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 2 > Zealot 2 is the build I’m using right now, but I really dont like Krivis at all. Zaibas have a good damage, however we go for 3 ranks of it just for meltisis, so I was trying to replace it with something else and Paladin is the best choice rigth now, since Sadhu isn’t that great… =\

As you said, going for Druid 3 right now is pain in the a** because of the ridiculous SP drain, so I was trying to find a build that do good with only druid 2.

I think I’m gonna test the second build I was thinking off tomorrow, depending on how it goes I can change it again the day after it to Druid 3 > Inq or Zealot.

Thanks for the reply o/

NOTE: Something I forget to mention, I hate the hit box from Lycan’s skill too haha’ It’s really annoying to hit the Breath and Slash…

1 Like

Keep us updated with your findings. I’m also still struggling with druids, sadly.

Yesterday, I tested Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Druid 3 > Kabbalist 1 (for the Ein Sof attribute) (full SPR). It is, in fact, a good build for Lycanthropy but you’ll need a good weapon to have a good damage. My sp was around 13k (+2k in mana reg). With Ein Sof, I can keep Lycanthropy 100% uptime and still use the rest of my skills (Heal/Cure/Exorcise/Carnivory) but I have a poor gear so…

Fun Fact: If they released R10 and you took Kabba 2 with Druid 3 ( Given that you have maxed the Large Mob Attribute ), you can actually get your HP to the maximum number available without any help from other people. ( 2147483648, a.k.a the highest long integer limit. )

There’s a bug where your HP gets snapshotted when using Hengestone + Large Attribute ( +175% HP ) and Ein Sof. Kabba 1 works too, but the duration isn’t long enough for the snapshot strategy. With Kabba 2, I think the set up will take over 10 minutes, and obviously, it’ll take less with Kabba 3.

The downside of this bug is that once you used any HP increase skill ( Hengestone + Large Attribute + Trans / Ein Sof. ) while you’re at the MAX HP LIMIT, you’re HP will change into a negative number ( -2B ), and you won’t be able to use any of your skills nor attack ( since the game thinks that your character is already dead. )

So basically, you won’t be able to maintain your high HP when both Transform and Einsof wears off. After that, you’ll die. lol.

This was when both buffs wore off. lol.

7 Likes

does anyone have the issue of leaving wolf form and causing a huge fps drop? every time i forget to stay on top of my timer, i end up lagging not only myself out, but also everyone in my party… also dying in wolf form causes the same problem… it keeps making me lose out on CM runs…

is there any way to fix this?

I get that issue because of all the particles that going out of wolf causes. The way to fix it for me is to go on low settings for gfx, but I upgraded my gfx card so it doesn’t have as heavy of an impact and I don’t mind it as much anymore.

Quite possibly turning off apply soft particles in your settings will help reduce some lag.

Or tranform to other tranformation before the wolf duration end.

you can transform into wolf again while you’re still wolf, just make sure you put up hedgestone before you do it. your health will drop back to your regular hp even if you were full hp wolf.

it was just rough today cuz i died in wolf form which lagged everyone else out and it made them all lag and die too… >__>

1 Like

Not quite, IMC claims to have fixed infinite hp scaling 22nd November ktos patch.

#48 on this bug list:

Tree of Savior: Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Player: NANI!?

lol :haha:

3 Likes

Well, after losing several days by resetting into builds I ended up not liking, I’m back to Priest3 -> Druid3 -> Inqui yet again. I don’t know what it is but the build just suits me.

However, I’m still torn on my stat distribution. Right now, I’ve got a mix of INT and SPR (217/225) that lets me keep Lycan up comfortably and do some okay damage. I’m just wondering if I should switch things up since I’m planning to TBL.

Is there some blend of stats that would let me be effective in PvP and PvE or should I just resign myself to one build for one style of play?

i use this build, imo its an hybrid build. you have enough support for any end game content(priest stuff, sterea troph) and decent dmg if you invest in transcending your weapon. i guess even int builds you need to do that as a druid. im still using viena mace trans 8 and can carry ppl in chal mode 5 or solmiki.

for TBL, you’d better investing in SPR and CON. my stats are mostly SPR and rest in con/str. enchant your bp/pants/shield with 1 con for 20 spr and work on gear that boosts your stats. im working on miki set but new orange stuff from hg or the practo options you can get good stat boosts.

spr for TBL is nice for the dmg boost you get from blessing(mine is 1.6k atm without blessing gem im lazy to switch gloves sometimes lol) and con for block and hp.

Thanks for the info. I definitely need to work on upgrading my Viena for more damage.

How much CON would you recommend? In PvE, 100 points has served me well but obviously I’ll need a lot more to keep up with player damage. 200? 300? More?