Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Saves it until your next shapeshift

Does anybody know if while using Transform, we are able to use the monster’s skills? like safety wall?

scroll a few posts up

Thanks i figured it out. You actually need a target to cast safety zone on yourself!

Best equip 4 int build Druid 2? Someone help pls) Is magic amp work on Druid Skills? And how it work?)

If you want the most DPS you would want wizard bracelets, superior corona rod, and an arde/karacha/venom dagger depending on what you can afford. If you want some more HP or survivability you can opt for catacomb club or maga rod for the extra HP.

Yes magic amp works on druid skills

Thanks, but why rod? Catacombs club give magic attack 303. Corona Rod give more? And why dagger 4 int build? It`s work on spells?

Superior Corona Rod’s magic damage can be upgraded but Catacombs club’s damage can’t. If you upgrade catacomb, only physical damage will go up which wont affect any of the druid’s skills. So superior corona rod has more potential and also costs a lot less. If you spent the same on a Superior Corona Rod as you would spend on a catacomb club, the magic attack for the superior corona rod would definitely come out higher.

The three daggers i listed have elemental damage which add on to each tick of damage. If you are looking for more damage, you should be using a dagger. If you want more survivability then you can opt for a shield

3 Likes

So Dagger tick 4 every magic dmg? I mean 4 Owl Staue too?

Elemental damage ticks for ALL sources of damage, not just magic damage. Any time you see a number come up, the damage from the dagger has already been added to it. This includes owl statue.

Ow! It`s really great) When i came from work - go to buy Dagger first) Thanks)))

But at Druid C2 its up to you if the damage is worth it. For instance right now my Carnivory does 4,000 damage without arde dagger. Is doing 4,153 damage worth it? or is it better to have a beetle back, aias, sage wall, etc. Up to you to decide if an approximate 3% increase in damage is worth it over the extra block/hp.

Now i have Beetleback) so maybe i don`t need this dagger? And little question: best shield is Sage Wall? Or not?) And what u think about Aias Shield?

Thanks)

Best shield is Aias. And the dagger depends on your damage. If you aren’t doing 4k damage per hit and doing 2k instead, the 153 damage from arde dagger increases your damage by a higher percentage. It is your decision if you think the damage increase is worth it and its usually dependent on your current damage and skills.

when u want to calcu;ate dagger dmg u do it by counting the number of hits, 40 hit x153= thats 6120 dps thats where its efficiency comes maybe at late game it is easy replaceable but its still an ok DMG after all

It will add more then 153 damage actually, since Attribute modifiers also apply to + elemental damage. Tested this not too long ago.

That sounds awesome! Thanks for the information

Ignition ia still good for druid? Venom passive of poisoning works with carnivore?

2 Likes

+I have the same question, can someone help me?

I’ve heard that poisoning works only when hitting by C.
But ignition work with spells for sure.