Carnivory 15
Cortasma 5
ST 10
SS 1
Transform 7
Telepathy 1
Lycanthropy 5
Hengestone 1

i dont see any other function for hengestone instead of multiplier the status of lycantropy, for me lvl1 is enough

Is Cortasma 1 long enough to get in all hits with lvl 15 Carnivory?

Carnivory has a 10second duration. So 1 level of Chrotasmata is enough.

Ah so, as you level Carnivory to do more hits, it simply just hits faster?

You can’t even get all of Carnivory’s hits in Carnivory’s own 15 second duration

Does Hengestone increase damage with each level? I intend to use it to increase my damage with OoB…but since OoB snapshots I dont care for the duration…so, if the damage doesnt get multiplied with increased level I’ll just get Hengestone level 1

Eh? What so you mean by this?

I thought Carnivory had a 10 second duration? Is there no point to maxing Carnivory then?

You get 15 seconds with the Carnivory: Duration Time attribute

You still get higher base damage as well as more hit counts when there’s at least 2 targets

Ah, that makes more sense. How many hits do you get with a single target and 15 sec of Carnivory then?

I just tried it a few times on the Sword Pell in Lemprasa Pond and I’m getting 42 hits constant with full 15s duration of Carnivory.

Thanks for testing Pearss!

i ear some abou when u transform with the hengestone the matk become equal to the P.atck. like int give Patck too. the str do the same ? i mean. with hengestone buff the str will give Matck too ?

I think you’re talking about transforming into a werewolf under a hengestone, since you’re describing something similar to the Scratch dmg formula, which is:
((patk + matk - (pdef + mdef) + elematk) + skill dmg)) Something like that.

@javier.mendez and @xEarlx

Hopefully the information i added at the end of the skill descriptions on ToSBase is still relevant

Does anyone know where i can find these large monsters? https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Normal&size=L&f=1&page=2

Currently checking it.

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?name=erd_&order=lvla&cn=1&f=1

So, the ERD_ mobs have a range from lvl 100 to 250. But still not sure where are they used. Gonna keep checking around.

EDIT:

So, found Glizardon ERD_ version spawns every 20 minutes on this map

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/zones/4840

Which seems to be an unavailable map on IToS database.

So this are probably Work In Progress monsters and areas.

1 Like

ah fair enough, Thanks!

Any of you Druid C3’s out there ever try to do Earth Tower? Curious how it went.

I just got a stable team a few weeks ago.

Already farmed 5F for Gloves and Boots without a problem. And now farming 10F for the pants.

I’m a diev3druid3

1F - I cover the basic diev role, while dropping carnivory and morphing into Lycan just to burst then cancel it to save SP.
2F - Diev role, just keeping the aggro.
3F - I just drop World Tree and ST to protect the hitter here.
4F - Diev role, just keep the aggro.
5F - Burst the boss, its usually dead in less than 10 seconds.

6F - Defensive Diev role + Merog Shaman Safety Zone spam and Sterea Trofh on party to keep them alive. The knockback on this floor is the only annoying part.
7F - World Tree - Ausrine and Merog as needed while circling the portal
8F - Just go bananas anything will do
9F - jogging time nothing too complicated.
10F - Gotta be careful with the boss Circle Removal if your team is standing on Sterea Trofh, make sure to alert them.

Still farming pants, so not much to say after this:
11F - Feels easier than 6F for sure.
12F - Living nightmare :'D

Thanks for that detailed response, great to know it can work!