Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Nice, flamme mage now has a 20s cd pillar of agony I think it was called.

I could have sworn they only had those 2 rubbish skills before…
Did we get access to new skills?

@tampon:
Bit hard to say honestly, it does look quite slow for you. Though I think it’s not to slow as to ruin the build but it will be very noticeable.

Double Punch is still a considerable upgrade over transform attacks though and ideal for use with the wheel, so I’d say stick with it for that build.

@DiMeowgio:
I can’t get that to work for me at all.

1 Like

Make sure you have “yourself” as the target.
Works best for Mouse Mode players.

Press CTRL/SHIFT + (the key that is similar to your transformed skill). Make sure that slot is blank.

Make sure your mouse is pointed at yourself (blue outline on you).

So in my screenshot, I had a blue outline around my transformed self (look closely). That means I was “targeting myself”.

I wanted to activate the speed buff (3) by pressing CTRL + 3 (blank slot).

For purely KB mode/controller mode players, I guess play around with this and see if you can make it work. I don’t like pure KB mode. I don’t like controllers.

1 Like

Okay cheers, I got it.

Also works on caro’s flame pillar btw.

Should work for all transformation skills that now rely on a “target” to be used, except probably for certain skills. But let’s be real, most of us are Pantos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for this!

Merog Shama 3s cd Safety Zone made clearing District 8 quests a bit easier (died around 12 times to complete the map questline as a duo)

On a different topic. Seems very unlikely a Druid3 is gonna use any of the new rods for two reasons:

• Purple and Orange rods give SPR. Meaning your Lycanthropy is gonna drain even more SP
  • You need both, magic attack and physical attack to boost Lycan skills.
  • Purple mace gives a ridiculous amount of Physical attack and Magical attack. But enhancing/trascending wont increase the matt.
  • Orange mace has magic damage as its main attribute, so it can be enhanced/trascended while keeping the increase it gives on patt.
1 Like

Sliaulav Mage (Altar Way) also has a pole of agony with a 20 ish cd and 20 hits.
Deals the same dmg as the caro’s flame pillar though, so should have a 50% mag attack scaling.

I wonder if IMC added more skills to mobs then just pole of agony…

They changed some boss skills from physical to magical (as they should be). A quick example is 132 DG’s Mineloader Red AoE (the one that splashes from him in all directions / not the purple one), used to be dodgeable, now it’s Magic. Harpeia’s Zaibas used to be physical (it misses), now it doesn’t.

For most of the new mobs, they cast ridiculous versions of what we have available.

Reminds me (not comparing) of Soul Strike (yes, from Ragnarok). I remember the base version can only reach up to Lv10 IIRC, but a monster or several monsters exist that can cast a Lv11 version of it with a way more ridiculous effect (and cooler animation).

Hi… diev3 druid3 user here… can you guys share what kind of boss card that you guys recommended to be slotted in?

Hi -

I have just recently been following this thread and I see you have so many great inputs. Would you have the time to answer some of my questions?

1. Is transform possible using a controller. Some says its only good when you are on mouse mode. Also I try using transform and it cancels prematurely using controller when I press some skills. I am not very familiar how to set it up to work well.

2. If there is a guide specific to transform mechanics/setups can you direct it to me?

3. I am a kriv3>druid2>taoist and I want to utilize good damage. What insect mob is better at least if not better stats/skills, better aesthetically.
    and insect makes more difference than panto or others? My zaibas currently deals 20k only per hit with storm calling.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Im not sure if it is stated in here or not but you can dash in werewolf form.

1 Like
  1. It should be, but I don’t have a compatible controller to check it out.

2. You’re looking at it, scroll up to post 1 & post 3.

3. There are no insects with decent skills that I’m aware off.
    Which doesn’t mean too much atm as I didn’t test the new mobs yet & some mobs I checked prior to the update even got new skills.

Use https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Normal&f=1 to check for mobs you’d want to use, you can see the models there and sort on size/race.

i play druid on controller - pain in ass…skills now cant be showed and buttons are dublicated while transform…pressing triangle while cast any other skill - will forse u transform back in human.
broken!

I did not get this, are you referring on the initial post of this thread? I looked this up already. No information states there how to setup transform via the UI when using contoller or at least the transform setups on the skill slots to ellaborate.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah. that has been my problem all along. It cancels my tranform when trying to press a button to use its skill and I am too far down the line to change my gaming setup. I am not used to keyboard or mouse anymore playing TOS.

My bad, I thought you meant it in terms of game mechanics.

As for key binding; You can’t change which keys transform overrides at all. If you have lycanthropy with its 5 skills it will overwrite execute slot 1-5 from your config file.

Here’s how it currently works for me:

Skill wise:

• Don’t put anything important under your first 5 skills obviously.
  • Putting telepath under them is recommended as it can’t be used during transformations anyway.
  • You can chose to put transform/lycanthrophy under it if you want.
  • Follow @DiMeowgio’s advice for the 3rd skill, whatever it’s tied to should not have a shift + ? or ctrl + ? tied to the same key as execute 3.

Trying to use the controller layout without a controller still works fine for me, but it used the keys tied to the mouse config. So that’s of no help either.

You’ll have to ask others with controllers, ask a gm and/or file a bug report.

Hello Diev3Druid3 here o/

I believe the card system would depend a LOT on your play style, favorite content and available formula.

But the usual would be:

• Chapparition card (x amount) - MagicAtt boost is good.
  • Nuaele card (x amount) - Mdef % which is quite nice to survive. Add an insect transform to it and see your Mdef go to roof. (Not like this is gonna save you on 280+ fields :'D)
  • Ellaganos card (x amount) - Because i’m crazy enough to boost my Lycan accuraccy :'D. (ignore this one)

Hi @Wurmheart
i would like to know if Lycanthropy disables sp regeneration.
Thank you !

Not sure if this is new but I don’t think I’ve ever encountered monsters using Magnetic Force before

Could be useful if a Druid ever decides to PvP. Won’t get any good stats though :frowning:

I keep hearing there are stat buffs somewhere in the druid 3? What are those about? Is it Stonehenge? What are the specifics?

Have you druids tested the Raise skill of the Slimes yet?