Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Haven’t been able to verify that just yet, but it seems unlikely.

Sterea Trofh’s buff does not have a duration on it’s own, it’s simply active for as long as the grass is active with the cirle/effect part of the skill.

Sterea Trofh was also reported to not work on duration less buffs like safety.

You have a point. I afraid if I fail on gvg/pvp on sadhu alone unless doing pure pve or make an alt char for pvp. I need to reconsider myself for play style in future, thank you.

Flying monsters? I though zaibas can attack flying mobs.

Turn into target plant, animal or incest type monster in front of you for 60 seconds.

Incest type, kukukuku :smirk:

7 Likes

Ok, zaibas hit fly mobs. But you have quest: kill 20 fly mobs. You can meet mobs 1-2 at once. Zaibas oneshots them, but next mobs are far away, and zaibas have 30 sec CD. And you have to hit mobs with 50 points autoattack.

And 2 min quest for any other class turns to you with 20 mins pain.

1 Like

No, you can’t. I can verify this :slight_smile:

Ah I see, that’s disappointing.

Yet another question:
Any sadhu druid builds have tried out of body + transformation yet?
EDIT: If you can use transform after OoB then maybe you can transform into small type mob to receive +100% evasion from druid’s attribute and additional +50% evasion from sadhu’s OoB attribute?

Tested it during icbt2, Out of body ends when you transform.

Don’t recall if i tested OoB + telepath though, hm…

Hmm damn… My cool combos ideas are running out :pensive:

You can’t shapeshift, telepath or transform anymore while in OoB now.

Source: Myself xD (Sadhu C1, Druid C2)

1 Like

For anyone that still cares, this is how to get Laima to work.

Cleric C2 Krivis C2 Sadhu C1 Druid C1 Here!
Only problem are flying mobs, I try to fix that with OOB from Sadhu but was nerfed :frowning: .

Nevermind, Pokuborns count as Large type apparantly and aren’t elite, though they’re horrible transformations. (only have a low dmg 1 hit phys attack.)

Sigh.

I’m still torn between Druid 2 and Plague Doctor for C7. (Kabbalist is interesting too, but I think I rather wait if that class gets more uses for their number skills in C8).

Plague Doctor seems to have better damage (and a cute outfit). Druid 2 has access to Sterea Trofh, which is by far it’s strongest point. Would synergize well with Bokor’s Mackandal and be generally useful.

But I’m not sure if Stera Trofh is enough of an argument to go for Druid 2, especially since Safety Zone does the same trick with Mackandal.

Transformation is nicer than Shapeshift, of course, but so far the transforms seem to be more gimmicky than helpful. Leveling carnivore up would be nice too. But that doesn’t beat Plague Doc’s damage, does it?

Is lv5 carnivore still useful enough to warrant going for Druid 1 only?

(PvE only player here)

Btw I don’t find the Druid’s outfit boring at all. Still a much better oitfit than cleric and priest. It’s a cute outfit, and my second choice right after the Doctor dress. It’s just a matter of taste.

1 Like

There are some other non-elite large mobs.
Check this list of normal large monsters.

http://imgur.com/uf9FMHI

1 Like

I agree with your points. I am also stuck on choosing between Druid c2 or PD for rank 7. Anyone that went Druid C1 and PD, or Druid c2 for rank 7 have any input on this?

Yes. Carnivore beats the ■■■■ out of incineration damage. Lvl 10 it is something near 2k flat damage (what is almost 2x incineration 5 damage) and hit 40 times. The bad thing is this skill does not affect flyings-type monsters

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

@angelina_109 Here you go!

Okay, but how grave is the no-flying-mobs downside? Wouldn’t it be better to go for reliable and steady damage? Also, Incineration has 10s less CD. Plus, with Plague Doc I could have Carnivore Lv5 AND Incineration.

What if I’m going for Bokor 3? Hexing + Pandemic is a good combo, isn’t it? Is it worth giving that up for Carnivore?

How do Sterea Trofh and Healing Factor compete?

Thanks for the list, i’ll try and test all i can find.

The red loxodon has a nice animation, but dmg is far to low alas.

And i’m done testing the non flying large mobs i could find, they’re all utter crap that can’t outdamage your auto attacks…

Thanks for the reply @Altherkan!

My build right now at lvl 200 is Cleric c1, krivis c2, bokor c2, druid c1.

310 int, 65 con, 50 spr.

I also agree that the CD for Druid skills (especially for Sterea Trofh) are too long, and there would be a lot of waiting around to kill things.

Even with zaibas and hex+ effigy I still don’t feel like its enough damage against flying type mobs. Especially in lvl 190+ maps where some of them have 10k+ hp and element resist. My Zaibas does around 900 damage per proc, and Effigy 2k for the first 2 stab, and 5-6k for the last stab. Just don’t feel like I kill them fast enough…or am I asking for too much? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, the aim of hex+effigy is messed up currently, sometimes you can hex a whole group, sometimes you only get 1 out of 5 mobs. With pandemic, hex+effigy may become very efficient for a mob of flying monsters.

At Druid c1, level 5 Carnivory definitely helps with damage against bosses or non flying mobs. But, most of the time I have to combine it with zaibas or effigy because its not a great skill for mobs since it has less procs, especially in higher level maps when mobs have more hp.

Shape shifting at Druid c1 is useless, its more for trolling or a laugh.

So I guess, in conclusion going Plauge Doctor for Rank 7 is a better idea? I mean it helps balance out your/my build with more CC, support, and damage.

However, Druid C2 Sterea Trofh can be really useful in Earth Tower.