Tree of Savior Forum

An example of the skill Melstis utility

Pretty much most classes with buffs set them at the appropriate lvl to keep them up indefinitely (if its a option). Some people have toyed with it and used it on some potion effects but over all no one has found a amazing use for it yet.

1 Like

I will use it to let the life line buff of my friend last longer :smile:

1 Like

life line buff? what buff is that?

Linker C3 skill which share highest stats between all party members

hmmm interesting… a good use for it…

Melstis causes buffs with charge do not end? Like Divine Might or Revenged Sevenfold

only the duration, buffs with counts like divine might will end after their counts are used

I was wondering if it could sustain invincibility buffs like from Druid C2 or Diev C3.

It’s hard to maintain, but I feel someone would have thought to combine and test Diev’s SP reduction with melstis already.

Melstis should work with Sterea Trofh and Statue of Goddess Ausrine :relieved:

Really? I thought it doesnt work with tile buffs like Sterea Trofh… So, it can work with Barrier, Conversion too?

I was thinking within something crazy like use on Mackangdal to extend it duration so can use it again before the cooldown end, but its not possible lol…

why mackangdal can’t work with melstis?

it work, but its not possible to extend the duration that much to use again without the effect end

But its not low… 35s duration
I was thinking about this combo, meltsis lv5 (35s duration) + mackangdal lv10 (20s duration).
Can monsters cancel melstis if you receive any damage while channeling?

1 Like

Melstis works with Sterea Trofh?? anyone know??

I’ve read somewhere you can use it with ausrine, though. But I can’t see it being worth making a krivis C3 diev C3 just for that. If you play with a friend tho, might be viable.

can you use OOB while channeling melstis?
can it affect ground tiles, or just “buffs” ?
does it affect revive invulnerability?

It works only on buffs with duration (including pots).

It won’t work with safety wall, for example (since it’s a ground spell without duration).

Not sure about your other two questions (haven’t tested).

1 Like

Thanks! that what I thought, that’s why I don’t choose Krivis C3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Krivis C3 and Sadhu C3 spells are so lame ><

Does it maintain Mackangdal’s duration?

If so, I say Cleric 1 -> Krivis 3 -> Bokor 2 -> Kabbalist GG

From what I see, it maintains any buff that appears under HP/SP bars and have a duration.
Safe Zone is a buff, but it shows no duration, so Melstis won’t work on it, while Mackangdal has a duration visible, and that’s why it works.