Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Are there any transformations for druid to transform into that can reliably dps flying monsters? Currently making a Cleric 2 Diev 3 Druid 3 Miko 1 Taoist 1.

Akhlass Bishops’ Triple Poa with 100% each, 1 targettable + 2 random PoAs or Blom / Tala’s 200(?)% i forgot the exact number

1 Like

Does lycanthropy benefit from Magic amplification? sorry if it’s been answered very long thread.

Does Chortasmata increase monsters MDef just like what shown in this video?

at that time stamp, after he used Chortasmata to the boss, the owl dmg dropped from 24k to 22k per tick…

Chortasmata turns enemies into plant-type, thus receiving less magic dmg.

1 Like

Chortasmata will raise the MDEF of monsters that are not already Plant-type.

Each monster race has modifiers to DEF and MDEF. This can be seen here:

Race: Beast, Plant, Mutant, Devil, Insect
DEF: 0.95, 0.8, 1, 0.9, 0.85
MDEF: 0.85, 1, 0.8, 0.9, 0.95

As Plant-type monsters have the highest MDEF modifier, upon becoming Plant-type, any monster will gain MDEF if they were not already a Plant-type. Likewise, they will lose DEF as Plant monsters also have the lowest DEF modifier.

4 Likes

Should i go str n con
For
C2 diev1 pala2 druid 3 ??/pala

Sometimes my full lycan form doesn’t do damage in CM S9 except slash. Anyone experienced this?

Woah, Druid Thread is pinned.

By any chance, were you partied with a Falconer C3 while they were using ‘Roost’?
I keep forgetting to send a proper ticket regarding this because apparently, Wolf won’t make ANY damage while your character has a Falconer’s Roost buff.

1 Like

Wow I guess I’ll take your word for it. Haven’t test yet. I should be okay if I’m out of Roost range?

Yes, as long as you are not inside Roost’s Range, it’ll be fine.

1 Like

I’m late but I have just know that chortasmata’s “rash” debuff with upper level doesn’t affect flying enemies which is strange since it can turn flying enemies into plant type therefore able to transform into.

By the way, is there any interesting mobs in Bernice or new uphill worth using? or nothing new? I don’t have time to try them. Also rank 10 map when they’re released.

I just wanna make sure if said flying enemies wasn’t beast / insect type?

I’m pretty sure Bernice mobs and Uphill mobs are just the old mobs with slight stat changes.

My bad. You’re right. I think I recall doing that long time ago but it doesn’t matter now. Tested, not work.

Ok, so actually we have how to turn monster in to demon by some inquisitor skill and into plant by chorstasmata.

There is anyway to turn demon into beast?
I would like to use black Harugal from Narvas annex, big for HP beast for Crit, as transformation on a monk.

Just cast Chortasmata to any mob ( excluding flying ), they will turn into a plant mob.

But will it provide the 200 crit rate from beast?

No, sadly it will only take the monster’s original race.

So let’s say there’s a Demon mob. You use Chortasmata under them and that Demon Mob will turn into a Plant Mob, which then you’ll be able to shapeshift into that Demon mob. However, the race of that mob will still be Demon, which means it won’t activate those Druid passive attributes unless they were Beast/Insect/Plant in the first place. However, you can still get the Large Attribute.

Hope that clears your question.

It does, thanks man.