Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Judging from how much damage Chortasmata, Carnivory and Zaibas deal, the player should be sitting around 8k+ matk.

Old lycan is pretty good when it’s attacks can 1hko due to the limited duration we can spend in it. Getting to that amount of matk/patk to make it viable is kind of daunting :X

1 Like

The skill lock is terrible, who cares about damage buffs from wolf only, we coulda got that same high damage from the combination of class skills and wolf skills. It makes the rest of your build useless during use in a game about deep class customization.

SP drain sucks and no one likes it (just like how Sorcs hated it), why make it worst? Why shorten the duration on top of it at same time when it’s already dependent on your SP?
It’d be better off as being a toggle skill like Dragoon Helmet if it was going to drain SP, otherwise make it cost no SP drain and last a duration with cooldown. Making it have all penalties at once is just rude and annoying.

I’m 100% positive that the controller hotkey issue isn’t fixed cuz I have low expectations. Probably no Werewolf AA either despite giving it to hybrid or any sound effect improvements.
The attribute coulda been a cosmetic change only.

With the advent of the reworks coming about for the various ranks/classes in ToS, Druid was givin some of that sweet love recently. What started as a bang to an incredible change to Druids, is now slowly ending with a sad fizzle. You’re probably wondering “What are you talking about?”, well I’m talking about the recent changes they made to Druid 3 and its iconic skill Lycanthropy.

Lycanthropy:

The changes here were quite something to behold. For those that loved full Lycanthropy in all its wolf like glory, it finally became the beast it was meant to be. Damage was increased, skill level mattered, skill cooldown was shorten, and defenses were increased. A juggernaut like form that was easily balanced by its high sp consumption. Everything was beginning to falling in to place, albeit the downside of no longer being able to cast skills was sad to be seen, this was easily something to truly be excited for.

With the restrictions on Lycanthropy no longer allowing the usage of skills outside of wolf form, IMC did something no one expected… they made an alternative (attribute) to it. The attribute that we all now call “Awoo”.

Awoo:

“Awoo” allowed for an alternative to the full wolf form we are so familiar with. It served as a form to allow usage of other skills while still maintaing a few benefits of Lycanthropy. This was a great idea for an attribute and a very smart move on the developers part.

Then all to suddenly… tragedy struck!

Now you’re probably saying “Tragedy? What tragedy? You got buffed even more” and to that I say you are right. Who doesn’t love that sweet increase.
But look more closely…

That buff came with an unwanted/un-needed price.

That duration change from 100 seconds to 30 seconds was the biggest slap in the face to all Druids who played full Lycanthropy wolf form. Not only were we no longer allowed to have full wolf uptime anymore, but what was also found in the KToS update notes, was the fact that Melstis no longer worked for Full Lycan nor its new “Awoo” form.

One step forward and two steps back…
What started with a bang to a great set of changes is now turning into a sad fizzle of a change.

Return the longer duration to Lycathropy to allow 100% uptime on wolf form. Return the interaction of Melstis and Lycanthropy/Awoo. Look at every forum post from Inven, Reddit and this one, about Druid 3 and Lycanthropy. No one likes the nerf in duration or the lose of interaction with Melstis. Return what was such an iconic form and interactions that made Druid 3 such an appealing rank to some.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

I’m not even gonna get started on whats wrong with current and new Hengestone.

Here is a link to a post that gives some feedback about the new Druid to come.

4 Likes

so Awoo Mode is dead now ?

Can someone test the level debuff on Druid C2 Vines root and DOT in a duel against a Plague Doctor please.

Druid C3: From one of the best C3s to the absolute worst check this thread, meyby its still hope :slight_smile: i mean error in translation or bug in ktest :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg this is awesome gameplay there’s so great . Can’t decide if follow this build taiost or do have idea other build that goes well with this beast play style?

i will go tao or exo, dunno yet ;p

1 Like

It looks really badass like when off wolf mode he go spam the vine and grass or zaibas then when cd done change to super fast badass wolf to kill all mob instantly omg . I feel like super imba if this build intended definitely something new for player to try but druid3 should go physical build or magic looks hybrid both . Combo with taiost not bad with zaibas all those attribute if taiost amulet fly abit faster could be like naruto ninja hahaha awesome

Was thinking on going for a build with krivis 3, mostly because of melstis… But after the last change, huh. Didnt really like krivis style and skills anyways

Because of that i guess i’ll go back to diev3 druid3 - probably finishing with exo… Or miko. Well the think is, i prefer to play with good mobility, thats why i would end with exo. Not having to stay close to statues you know?
That aside, if i wanted to have a good damage generally speaking, should i go full spr or int? - because of the owls. I know how good a full spr build can be but is it worth? I mean, does the owl final damage gets really boosted with spr, enough for me to lose some matck?

Even though its mostly about other stuff, i want to say it’s a druid focused build heh

Some good news for Chortmasta, Stereatroph, and Carnivory.
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/83838

2 Likes

Is it just on PvP or even tile destruction skills used by bosses won’t work against Chortasmata and Sterea Trofh after those changes? It looks like only Carnivory is affected by tile destruction/reversi now.

1 Like

We’ll find out eventually!

Also they better un-nerf lycan :tired:

Cleric2 Dievdirbys1 Sadhu3 Druid3

Interesting to see him using Lycan + Transform.

No longer possible (NERFED!)

Sneak peak footage of IMC office workers doing real time balance changes :distinguished:

Edit: Added gif and fun image

LOL

It makes sense not being possible to “transform” twice and overlaping transformations, but it was not looking too big of a deal. Sad tho

Also, will chaplain buffs properly work with Awoo form? Like for a AA build.

2 Likes

Don’t see why not, since diano and sacrament works for awoo autos

1 Like

I imagine Cleric c2 - Krivis c3 - Druid c3 - Inqui c1. Have a chaplain in party and a ChronoLinkerEnchanter in the party. Awoooo… I actually prefer the classic meta aa cleric. Awoo mode is meant to boost % in skills IMO, but it would be a nice variant with other skill options other than AA.

Grass still lowers magic damage on affected enemies. Change to plant mob = receive less magic damage. Luckily wolf buff and hengestone damage boost compensate a bit for this effect.

Performance of 4600 magic attack sadhu druid challenge mode 5.

2 Likes