Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

The Zombify level increases only zombie AA dmg or Damballa dmg too? (i tried to read everything, but i didnt found it ><)

Ah, another question: i did read revive (Priest C2) works in zombies, if i use damballa in a buffed zombie it will explode multiple times, explode but still “live” or explode and puft, the buff didn’t count?

You don’t need C2 Cleric for that. C3 Damballa has attribute that allow you revives zombie at 50% chances after explosion (max attribute).

Only Zombie’s Auto-Attack Damage.

Tks <3
/////////////

a new spirit cleric c2>pr>bokor3>khab3 here currenctly on bokor 3

I would humbly beg that someone please give me a skill build

I have the basics I think… max zombify but not too sure where else to locate my points and stats

50 into con rest in spirit alright?

Bokor3 Kabba3 usually won’t go zombie build since your zombies would defeat the purpose of the kabba skills. Zombies, in a kabba3 build, are just for exploding through Damballah, augmented by double chance and gevurah. To reach max damage, you’d go full int.
If you’re interested in a full int non zombie build, here’s the build of one of the serious bokor3 kabba3 players in ktos https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111444fff.1f2f345a61.192f3144617a95.3f51617a92a5
That build’s from one of his comments in his videos.

If you’re interested in a spr-based bokor build, maybe you can consider changing your last ranks. You can stick with kabba1 and maybe go zealot2. You’d be able to take advantage of your sp pool through blind faith. Frankly I’m not sure how to allocate skill points on zombie-based bokor so I can’t help out with that.

oh okay ill go cleric2>priest>bokor3>khab>then diev for last ranks then

I like the concept of a summoning cleric that uses minions to attack from afar. is bokor and diev 3 any good together?

I don’t see much synergy tbh. People usually take those classes to augment their last ranks instead of taking them together. But if you want to make use of your full spr and you’re interested in going diev2 for owls, you might want to get miko instead of kabba so you’d have access to clap, which lets you put up to 5 owls at a time.

1 Like

This I was not aware of, thank you kindly for the input. For consideration would diev2 with miko be better to diev3?

If you’re okay with not getting Ausrine, then yes, diev2 with miko would be better than diev3 without miko. I’m assuming you’re just in it for the summons, so getting 5 owls and having them up for a longer period would be better than 2 owls with a slightly higher skill factor. Also you can have mackangdal+sz as your invincibility buff anyway.

1 Like

ah then miko it is then, you have my gratitude WhiteDwarf… sadly im male so this will require money to be a miko then turn back, a pox on thee gender exclusive class!

If you don’t mind losing priest1, why not cleric2>bokor3-diev3-miko?

I apreciate the sentiment but what I desire is at the end of the day a healer with the asset to resurrect else I would have taken wizard for summons

i made a Cleric2>Priest2>Bokor3>Zealot2

Heals, an easy way to heal your zombies too. Extra damage lines for Blind Faith. AA is really strong. Full SPR so zombies litterally can kill things fast on their own

How significant is the damage increase for zombify say, between lvl 3 and lvl 15?

I’m going with a full SPR cleric1-krivis3-bokor3-zealot2 build and I’m stuck on how to allocate skill points on bokor3. I have Damballa, Ogou maxed so far, 3 pts in Mack/Same/Zombify and 1 pt in Bwa/Hex/Effigy/Tet. I want to get 5-8 pts in Mack for Mack + Melstis combo if possible.

Quite a lot but it get shift down when you’re doing high level contents. Monsters and bosses will have a lot of defenses. I would just keep Zombify at level 3 and invest all my points into Effigy/Damballa/Hexing for better utilities and DPS while weaiting for Blind Faith off CD.

if youre going full spr it would be better to max zombify than to max damballa/effigy, because they dont scale good with spr, but zombies can do crazy amounts of damage with spr

First and foremost profound apologies if this have been answered before.
I’m playing a Bokor3 Kabba3 (INT) Effigy and Damballa build.

What cards would you guys recommend for such build ?

Thanks and regards

chaparition and gorkas

why loot chance? wouldn’t it be better pyroego?