Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

because at the end of the day, that build’s usefulness is solo farming. The reason it took full int is for cheap magic attack.

With the July 9 patch Exo/Piper patch, Bwa Kayiman seems to not stagger any monsters anymore. I didn’t see anything in the patch notes, anyone know if this was intended?

It’s me or since R10 patch zombies feel squishy (full spr)? Or it’s just because I still don’t have 390 level.

Just placing this here to update the Bokor thread with relevant information.

A zombie has many factors to how strong they can be.

• Level: The monster used to make a zombie is what determines the zombies level. This can also be substituted with a zombie capsule which uses the players level instead. If the zombie is higher than your characters level, it is best to use the monster to make zombies. If the character is higher than the monsters level, it is best to use a capsule. This is not meant for all cases. Zombies works somewhat similar to any normal monster/player.
    Higher level zombies = Tankier (defense) zombies.
    Higher level zombies = Stronger (damage) zombies.

• Health (HP/Con): The zombies health is dependent on the players own max HP value and Zombify level. The more HP the player has, the more HP the zombie has, as well as heals (Chortasmata, Heal Tiles, Mass Heal). The different type of zombies have different HP conversion values.

• Damage: The zombies damage comes from the SPR, Zombify (level), level of the zombie vs enemy, Weapon (Magic Att), Gem (Magic Att), Ogouveve, Hexing (If the enemy is Hexed), Resistance/Bonus (Of the enemy), Defense (Of the enemy).

Extra:

1. Weapon value (anvil apply, trans apply, maintenance apply, blue gem apply)(Red gem does not apply, magic attack from INT does not apply, red card effects do not apply).
  2. SPR (1 SPR = +0.33% damage)
  3. INT (1 INT = +1 flat damage)
  4. Summoning skill level
  5. Buffs which apply to summon: chronomancer quicken critical rate increase, priest revive, aspersion, magic defense, zalciai, enchanter enchant earth. Summon will crit more with chrono buff, and summon can BLOCK with enchanter buff.

When summoned, summon will snapshot your SPR status and max HP value.
Weapon value is updated when you change weapons.
Recommendation: stack high SPR such as masinios rod, use Summoning, swap to stronger weapon (staff with 5x blue gem, enjoy strong summon.

To add as well, the Rangovas accessory set is the best in slot accessories for any summoner. It will “allow” you to bring summons in higher level content with greater ease. By “allow”, I mean that summons will last longer in high damage situations. Of course this also depends on your own max hp, defenses, and ability to heal your summons as well.
https://tos.guru/itos/database/equipment/584117

Some advice. Use the Enchanter shop to buff your armor. Use the option to convert 20 SPR into 1 Con. This will help immensely for summoner builds and any other SPR based builds.

Legendary Froster Lord is also best in slot for summoners as well.
https://tos.guru/itos/database/cards/644910

These are the factors that I and others have found from extensive testing that affects zombies/summons and how a summoner Bokor works. Some buffs that apply to summons may have been excluded due to available resources.

In terms of general gameplay, you want to have zombies out and use hexing for damage bonus and spawning of new zombies. When things begin to get tougher and your zombies damage seems lacking (when fighting a boss or tough enemy) is when you want to use Ogouveve. Of course you can also do it in the opposite order and use Ogouveve, and when enemies that are tougher, use Hexing.

This is because zombies now scale their hp value to yours. If you have low hp, they will also have “lowish” hp.

Zombie/Wheelchair Zombie summon HP 75% + [skill level] * 5%
Large Zombie summon HP changed from 75% + [skill level] * 5%

These are getting changed in the next patch.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yep. That is why I’m hoping IMC makes a new way to summon zombies, or remove the cooldown on zombie capsules.

@STAFF_Yuri Please remove the Zombie capsule cooldown timer. It is cumbersome and unnecessary. Especially with the changes coming next patch

Wow, I lost will to play my bokor… who thought that it’s good idea? :confused:

Thx, at least it was not my paranoia.

But thankfully to 200 second thing my build that was not strong but fun to play now is still not strong but terrible to play. :slight_smile:

I absolutely hate the bokor changes in rebuild.

2 Likes

Slow zombies are back. Why, just why?
Also WTF with [Damballa : remove knockdown] attribute removal? So annoying to use in party.

/end rant