Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Damballah is a CC, anti-cc effects which affect zombies will block it.

Thinking about bokor3 chap miko. Does chap buffs and kagura apply to zombies?

Hey guys, Iā€™m running a Cleric 2, Bokor 3, Druid 3, Miko build. I want to go full zombies with support from druid skills. If Iā€™ve read the comments on this thread correctly, the zombiesā€™ damage scales off of SPR right? So should I go 2:1 SPR:INT? Or should I go full SPR and just get INT gear? I think Iā€™d prefer 2:1 though.

Also, does hexing attack in an aoe or is it single target? Should I even bother investing in it? And what about Bwa? Should I just put 1 point into it since it only scales off STR? And is mackangdal worth investing any points into? Tet mamak seems alright for directing them, but I agree with the person who said you can just bwa lure the zombies into your damballa. Iā€™m thinking mackangdal would be worth getting then since you donā€™t become interrupted during bwa when that is active. But then how many points would I invest in mackangdal?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444555i.1a2a345561.314f58617a8595.2f6531115a4895.11243555

I am by no mean an expert so take my recommendation with a grain of salt, but general consensus seems to be that Druid build benefit more from INT than from SPR.

If you want to go full INT, your zombies are just Damballa fodder so you donā€™t care about their strength and you can go with just Zombify 1. Effigy work well in INT build.

If you want to go full SPR, you want max Zombify and should ignore Damballa: your zombies are more useful alive. Effigy 3 is all you need on SPR build.

Hexing have does have a small AOE that scale with level in it. Hexing + Effigy will be your main source of dmg early on.

Bwa is a CC tool with low dmg.

So if I go full SPR and just go with Int gear (with spr preferably), do I need to max hexing with effigy 3? What about tet mamak and mackangdal? This build is mostly aimed as a sort of necromancer summoner build where you just sit around and support your minions/allies. Since miko will be in this build I will probably be dancing after laying out my druid stuff.

Also wouldnā€™t it be best to max damballa anyway if I wanted to refresh my zombies?

Like I said, no expert, I went for full SPR myself, just repeating what Iā€™ve read / heard.

You might want to go and read the oppening posts of this thread to give you a better idea if this one doesnā€™t answer all your questions.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444555i.1a2a345561.1523314f617a8595.2f6831115a4a.11243555

I ended up going with this and Iā€™m going to test it. Basically all you need is a high magic damage weapon with INT+SPR or at the very least INT on it as an attribute. INT on all your armor is highly suggested and SPR on it too is a bonus. The build is pure SPR.

Similar to this (kabba was taken to recover wolf SP drain):

Yeah my build isnā€™t a wolf build though but thatā€™s cool.

Hey,
Leveling a new Bokor right now, at first i was planning to go C2>Bokor3>Paladin1>PD3 full SPR.
Now iā€™m thinking about C2>Bokor3>Miko>PD3 instead also full SPR, is that even viable?

The char is only 200 with free skill/stat resets so i could still change it to full int, would that be more damage with damballa and PD3?

edit Well after reading around as much as i can, seems Bokor3/Miko/PD3 is almost always played with full INT, so guess exploding zombies with damballa is just better damage than keeping them alive?

I went with full spr cleric 2 bokor 3 kabb 1 zealot 2. blind faith is zealot :slight_smile:

In my opinion, Miko is only good with clap, like an c4 for dievdierbys, the other skills are awful, I have an diev>Miko>PD and only spent points in clap for miko

indeed, iā€™m playing that build right now, full int. And i almost never use the miko skills, just arent useful with all the PD and damballa aoeā€¦ if only the zombies werenā€™t so annoying i would be really happy with itā€¦

Does Pawnd Gem increase the amount of Zombies? Or was it patched to only have a maximum of 8 Zombies now?

Itā€™s 8 zombies maximum right now yeah, but with +1level, theyā€™re stronger :3

Iā€™m also kinda looking for help with a Krivis/Bokor build to enable them to crit and also have some supportive AoE HoT. How does Daino apply to Zombies though and does the Attribute for Daino apply to Zombies?

This is not a party buff

Quick question: does Mikoā€™s clap skill work on Ogouveve and Samediveve?

nope, not work.
/////////////////////20

thanks for the reply. that sucks - but to be expected. clap hardly works with anything.