Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Thx a lot mate ! You helped me a lot :slight_smile:

And If I play with another person so I can reach rnk 5 fast, bokor Is still better or I should go Cha ?

Why would you go Chaplain first if you don’t have any damage from your own buffs?
As long as Blessing has a hitlimit, the best you can do is buy a Pardoners Blessing in town, but after around 170 autoattacks, you have to rely on your own Blessing, which would be way worse, thus you’ll lose a huge amount of damage per hit (around 1000-1300 will be the difference between a Pardoners Blessing and your own at ~ level 180, which translates to ~ 3500-5200 damage lost per attack[depending on wether you’re planning to use Cafrisun set or not]).

Meanwhile, Bokor can keep his Blessing up for a longer time and has a way higher damage ratio.
e.g. a level 5 Effigy will deal roughly 700% damage every cast (without damage attribute, with it the number rises on average to up to 1000% per cast) and Damballa deals even more damage per exploding zombie (837% per zombie without damage attribute, 1088% against a target with attributed Hexing debuff).

Since you’re going full SPR, your zombies will also start dealing serious damage, and they usually attack faster than any Chaplain does without DEX, so given you have Ogouveve and Samediveve up and Zombify maxed, your zombies will deal more damage than your Chaplain deals with autoattacks.
Example: At around level 170, the zombies deal ~ 1k damage per hit without any SPR and only a lowlevel Zombify (level 5). With ~ 200 SPR, the zombie damage is ~twice that amount (i.e. ~ 2k), and with a higher level of Zombify (which should be one of your aims on this build) you’d get an even larger boost(no idea how much exactly since I don’t have a Bokor with a high-leveled Zombify).

Since the latest summon A.I. patch, the zombies will attack in synchro, so they all attack once every 0,8-1 second, resulting in ~ 10-20k damage (depending on your zombies base attack [zombified monster] and enemies defence) every second.
I doubt you’d be able to top this with Chaplain without the help of Pardoner Blessing.

The greatest advantage of not going Chaplain first is that you don’t need to rely on Cafrisun set, which enables you to go for Alpra/War Mage set for more matk/INT/SPR boost and way more defence (a well upgraded and gemmed Alpra set can last you till level 290 dungeon).

The only reason in a party why you’d ever choose Chaplain over Bokor is if your friend can’t survive with your Heal level 5 because he’s got no CON (which is honestly a stupid thing to do unless you have “godlike” equipment prepared for level 315), is unable to use a shield and is playing suicidal (i.e. he engages monsters without having any Alchemist HP potions and without trying to actively evade attacks).

Also, Rank 5 is always reached fast, because it’s pretty easy to do so in the first place. I never argued about this, but about the leveling that comes beyond this. The first 60 levels you go to Tenet Garden, which makes you reach level 60 pretty quickly, after which you can go to Royal Maussoleions Constructor Chapel and level at the two gimmicks till you reach ~ level 140.

Then you advance to Demon Prison District 2, and this is where the problems start to surface:
Chaplain can only kill one or 2 monsters per autoattack.
Meanwhile, Bokor places one Zombify beneathe a horde of enemies and casts Damballa on his zombies to unleash hell upon a whole mob of them.
You also have a higher aggro limit because every of your zombies can attract another 5-9 monsters, so you mob even more efficiently.

and if you have to run instanced dungeons or go to Hunting Grounds to level, you’ll be grateful if your Damballa nukes the mobs instead of you having to hit them several times, rapidly exhausting your Pardoner Blessing.

Last but not least, your Priest and Chaplain buffs are insignificant for most of the game, simply because of the small investment people put into their lowlevel equipment. The damage gain for the whole party is basically less than the loss by not going Bokor C3 first due to the lost AoE damage capabilities.
Also, Mass Heal isn’t needed until level 170 dungeon(as you probably won’t run any dungeon before it anyway, it’s just a waste of time), and you’ll be Rank 6 by then (i.e. you’ll be Priest C2 and have Mass Heal).

Oki doki, Thanks a lot, I was asking because I Heard blessing dpn’t have a hit limite anymore and I was scared zombie Will be useless High level (I live zombie but my first bokor, around a year ago (haven’y played since), was zombie based And They almost gave me a depression

Blessing still has a hitlimit on iTOS, but it doesn’t have a hitlimit on kTOS, it will most likely come over with the next large patch in 2-3 weeks, so it’s still your worst enemy till then.
If you’re dedicated enough, you’ll most likely have reached Rank 8 in the meantime, so no sweat about this.

well they deal decent damage with enough SPR and Zombify levels, videos already showcased over 7k per zombie as a possibility (Ogouveve will boost zombie damage significantly very soon,too) with the right setup of your character.

Sorry for the late answer, but thanks everyone for the ideas and suggestions.
Btw, yeah. I know that Zombies do not benefit from priest buffs, but i liked the idea to combine a supporter with a summoner.
I went for PD before, it’s pretty strong,but wanted something that could truly shine with a full SPR investment.

whats the point in maxing Zombify ? does it really increase zombies damages ?

Im full SPR going Bokor 3

Is anyone max level running a full zombie build. Just wondering if the zombies could do some damage.

I want to try this SPR bokor build. CL1-Priest2-Bokor3-PD3

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122444eee.153545.1a213345516595.142f4f618595.162135415b7a8a91

Paladin minions don’t have buff like zombies so not include.
To bad my highest character in Steam server is only 250.

Paladin3 Bokor3 Priest2. Before zombie buff patch (increase AoE of zombies). Zombies could already kill higher level mobs.

1 Like

guys can breaking wheel spreads magic attacks? like krivis zaibas? Malleus Maleficarum? etc

No cannot spread magic attack. One exception: it can spread Daino-buffed auto-attacks!

1 Like

thx alot master ur the best!

1 Like

Hey, we don’t AoE buffs to zombies in itos yet right ? How much AoE they increase in the last buffet patch ? Don’t find the pastebin of that change.

afaik the AoE attackratio on Ktest is now 6 of all normal summons,including all zombie types, while larger ones like Necromancers Shoggoth got 7-11.

Is Damballa max target limit is 8 or something?

Yes I think so, it was included in an old patch.

@pedrinsotero
This was the summon patch, from pastebin:

----AoE attack ratio of summons buffed
Necromancer skeleton archer: 7 AoE attack ratio (OLD: 2)
Skeleton warrior: 6 AoE attack ratio (OLD: 1)
Shoggoth: [Attack 1] 11 AoE attack ratio, [Attack 2] 11 AoE attack ratio (OLD: attack1 6, attack2 6 aoe)

Sorcerer salamion [attack 1] 7 AoE, [Attack 2] 9 AoE, [attack 3] 7 AoE (OLD: attack1 2, attack2 4, attack3 2)

Bokor zombie 6 AoE (OLD: 1)
Wheeler zombie 6 AoE (OLD: 1_
Gargantuar zombie [attack1] 6 AoE, [attack2] 6 AoE (OLD: attack1 1, attack2 1).

Thanks a Lot ! /20youknowwhat

So all Zombies will get 6 aoe ratio instead of 1 soon? sounds nice…
Really loving my C2>Bokor3>Diev1>Pd1>Zealot2 or C2>Bokor3>Paladin>PD3 both Full SPR.
Hope this aoe patch will make them more viable, don’t really like using damballa to destroy them :confused: That’s why i choose SPR over INT.

It seems like when Oracle’s Prophecy is active, my zombies won’t explode when damballaed’d.