Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

You might reconsider running C2 Cleric > C3 Bokor > C1 Dev > C2 PD (C3 PD in the future)

Damballa is pretty OP at the moment fully geared 10 second cooldown. 130k-150k

Bokor is ridiculously fun in PvP with Effigy + Hexing combo (reduce 10%-11% magic defense as well with divine might + skill gem). The class itself already offer huge damage + Big AoE + Low cooldown from Damballa so you don’t have to wait every 30 seconds or so for PvE. Oh yeah, free movement speed + hp flag!

Damballa also has attribute to revive zombie upon explosion as well~ You can even do inf loop explosion with Dev1 cooldown reduction + Zombie capsule while killing world boss.

Mackangdal countered ABE so pretty much 1 point give away there. Bloodletting and Mask duration has been reduced for TBL so you can easily spam Hexing + Effigy against most Sadhu + PD build.

Anyone with high HP + magic resistance/fully geared can easily tank Sadhu ABE now… :sad:

C3 Bokor also receive a huge buff for zombie as well, Ogouveve from KTest now increase zombie damage by 50% (70% with divine might + skill gem) + Attack speed + STR + AoE Ratio.

C3 PD has ability that give the whole party immunity buff to knockback attack + 20% damage against enemy. This is why we allllll loooveeee PD~~~~

Not to mention Pandemic new attribute to spread incineration at 50% chances! SMOKKEEEYYY

Zombies are the sole reason I hate Bokor in PvE. I know it’s strong and all but I don’t like playing with them following me. As in PvP, they are hard to play around (as in, you don’t get lots of corpses to summon 8 of them).

I hate diev playstyle and Oracle’s Counterspell is too great to pass. Forecast helps nullifying some damage and Prophecy gives some CC immunity when Bloodletting is on CD. I wonder what can Bokors do against Lancers, Murmillos, Clerics with Safety Zone, Sterea Trofh, Counterspell, Sages…

Every classes worst enemy. C3 PD circle has 100% chance. In FACT, Disenchant attribute nullify all gears for 25 seconds (max attribute). You’re guarantee to lose against any C3 PD in TBL because of this.

Based from my experiences, C3 Bokor is currently the best PvE class on the Cleric Tree at the moment due to the fact that Damballa’s Huge AoE Range, Revival Zombies (Continuous DPS), Low cool down, and lesser SP consumption. Not to mention you have Samediveve (which increase zombie and your movement speed by a decent margin) + Zombies aren’t as dumb as they were before and they move extremely fast. You can even coordinate them with TeT Maka La.

However, i do recommend trying it out before deciding. In fact, I actually switched from C3 Cleric/C3 Sadhu/C2 PD for C3 Bokor alone because of this.

I interesting this job but i never play it before -.- ( i play only sw build ) Do you think dps for party and can help party when i go ET should i go cleric2 bokor3 milko pd2 right ? or bokor1 sadhu3 pd2
I interesting this build don’t put on point in zombify . What do you think ?

Any casting Cleric builds are based on cooldown so you can’t really avoid it sadly…

Miko is really fun but i rather use Diev instead if you’re going for ET/Solk DPS/support cleric build. That cooldown reduction + slow + SP regeneration statue worth way more than Miko’s DPS abilities alone.

Not to mention… Miko hidden prequest is a pain in the butt… (Speaking directly from my experiences). I find myself dealing way more damage with zombie + damballa cycle + cooldown reduction compared to non-bokor zombie build.

Then again, i’m speaking this directly from my experiences. You’re going to have a hard time grinding with Bokor in PvE without zombie + Damballa.

Sorry but i disagree, Bokor c3 is for sure way better than Sadhu c3 but it is not because of Zombies, a Bokor focused in Effigy deal much more damage than Bokor focused in Zombies. Your point in “the reason why Diev c1 is better than Miko” is good but on the pratice this is not enough, Miko on the build make the rotation of the skills basicly infinite and Hamaya and Gohei damage are awesome.
Not to mention that that huge amount of zombies on the screen not only increases the lag but also confuse and disturb the allies.

Hexing + Effigy = 340k total damage (4 second cool down); 2-3 second + 1,2k+ SP consumed
Damballa + 8 zombie = 120k-150k x8 = 960k - 1.2m less than a sec + revive attribute.

I see…

I can already assume that you don’t even have Damballa in your build. In fact, i have never seen any Miko + C3 Bokor build without Damballa out damage in World/Field Boss hunting against inf loop C1 Diev + C3 Bokor Damballa. If so, can you please link me directly to your sources? Thanks

Please compare this to C3 Sorc + Sage bats duplication in party then i will reconsidered stop playing Zombie Bokor.

Bokor has Tat skill to control zombie and i never seen anyone who don’t even bother to get that skill when using zombies in their kits.

Damballa is probably strongest aoe in Cleric tree. Did not max it is such a waste.

2 Likes

Ok let point on zombify but what are you recommend me
Do you think should i go what build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444iee.1a2a345561.132f314951617a95.14213555.152a335775
Or

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111444ee.1f2f345a61.152f31456195.1a2a5575

My apologies, it seems I was not clear. I meant that Zombies are weak, not Damballa. Damballa is obviously very strong and of course I have in my build, but what I was trying to say is that focusing on Zombies, getting Zombify lv15 and doing full SPR to have strong Zombies is a mistake. Just getting a bit of Zombies is enough for Damballa to do its great job, the problem is when someone builds pure Zombies and then gets that big amount of them on the screen, yeah, that amount of weak Zombies becomes a annoying. But still, Miko > Diev c1, Laima would only decrease 2s of Damballa, of course Damballa is strong but is no needed to make the build around it. Laima is good but the difference it makes is not enough to surpass Miko.

Unless I’m missing something big, zombify only increases the magic circle duration and the number of zombies is now fixed at 8 no matter how much you invest in the skill, you will not have as many zombies as you used to have in the past before the skill was tweaked, so there’s little point in investing in zombify past level 3 other than personal preference.

Your point about having a large amount of zombies that hinder you or your allies is not pertinent anymore while I agree on the fact that full spr bokors focused on zombie attacks are hugely inferior to the damballa and the effigy variants and will still probably be after they buff ogouveve but I have to say I’ve not seen a full spr bokor in a long time.

There is Zombie damage increase with level in skill description.

Thanks for pointing that out, I honestly didn’t notice any substantial damage change so I dismissed the possibility of the skill affecting the damage of the zombies. Maybe if I was full spr the damage could be noticeable.

I don’t use Tet Mamak La anymore because it is pretty inefficient nowadays.
IMO it’s just wasting a skillpoint, because moving or casting Bwa Kayiman is more efficient in controlling your zombies movements (not to mention that normal zombies pick up the skull, making it pointless because once a normal zombie reaches the destination and picks up the skull, zombies will become idle again or be drawn to the next monster; just moving a little will make them follow you like ducklings following the mother duck).

anyone have a bug where wheelchair zombies don’t spawn but take up max zombie count restarted my bokor when i read about the ougiveve changes and noticed this anybody know what causes it?

Yeah, it has been there for a few weeks and it was only recently fixed in ktest.

What do you guys think of a C1-P3-B3-Chap ?

Wanted to make a build that can support the team with buffs and use zombies to do some extra DPS while I AA.
In theory the classes should go well together since they all focus on SPR ( but may put some dex to reach around 200 dex for the a.speed).
For rank 9 i plan on going for either C2 for extra support and divine might or Inq for the nice debuffs and the wheel. Considering that there’s a pretty good chance for a future r10 on the long run i could just end up with both.

See: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/77884?category=보코르
It’s in korean, but it has two videos for that combo so it should help.

Damage is quite nice tbh and its one of the better spr bokor builds.
Just keep in mind that zombies don’t benefit of your blessing. They ignore most dmg buffs :confused:

Hi, I wanted to make a P3-Ch-B3 full SPR, but I was wondering. For solo, wich one should I up first ?
Is It ok to do P1-B1-P2-P3-Ch-B2-B3 ?
Or there Is something More optimised ?
I’m pretty lost :confused:

I’d build Bokor first, because it is way better than your Priest buffs at low level.
Damaballa makes you pretty strong early in the game (even without any INT), and Effigy (even if it’s only level 1-5) helps a lot killing monsters.
Chaplain on the other hand is decent with its autoattacks but he only comes out at Rank 5, which is the same Rank you’ll already have Bokor mastered, and when leveling becomes steeper and mob killing& dungeon running is more important.

So optimal build for fast progression (if you skill Damballa and at least 1 level of Effigy):
C>P1>B3>P3>Chap.

As I went a similar route on my Oracle (though C2 and no Priest), I can assure you that Bokor will carry you till endgame, even with crappy weaponry (I ran level 290 dungeon with a 170 weapon and still got decent amounts of damage thanks to Effigy,Damballa&Zombie Capsules).

Another reason to stall Priest is that your buffs won’t beat any shop buffs, so you will suffer a lot till Rank 5 and from Rank 5 onwards because you can’t kill mobs efficiently due to AoE lack.
If you’re ready to buy/make 3 Centaurus 10* cards and buy/make some AoE attack ratio pots/AoE rate accessories(e.g. Gladiator Bands/Phada)/Aoe attack ratio head accessories, I guess you’ll be able to tough through with an AoE-capable Chaplain,though.