Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

made a bokor PD on a new acct to test the max SPR build but the max int effigy build on my main is still way better than SPR zombie build. the int BDS + incineration is just very hard for spr build to beat. both have the same items from the event since im just a new player. cant say if its weak or not cause idk what is consider ‘weak’ on other people but the int effigy build is definitely better, not sure if it can compete if build with some dex + crit rate. ive seen the zombies once hit 10k crit(290 dg) dunno where did the buff came from.that made the zombies crit.

it might be better to go preist3 or oracle instead of inquisitor because youre already going spr and it would benefit you more. also, oracle will allow you toc hange minsters to large type so you can summon scale zombies

Thanks for your infos, left to know is the scaling with SPR, and zombify’s descriptions says it also scales with INT.

One major problem left on the bokor is the ridiculous attribute costs for a R3 class. 8 878 000 silver for wheelchair and large zombie attribute. How is this still a thing…

I actually wanted to try a build like that to see if the zombies did enough to compensate for the lack of int. It’s too bad none of the bokor 3 skills interact with spr at all. I wish ogouveve scaled with spr or maybe if damballa interacted with zombie stats. How did the full spr build treat you with effigy spam though? I’m sure you had more freedom with that along with pandemic.

ikr, and weelchair and scales arent even good improvements over regular zombies either

ic, thx for reply~

about the “allow you toc hange minsters to large type so you can summon scale zombies”

what does this mean? which oracle skill work ?

never play oracle before, so dunno much about it, hope you can give some guide :slight_smile:

now my char are running cleric c2 bokor c3, so left 3 rank to choice.

change will change a monster to a different one. so if youre on a map with no large mnsters, you can change one into a large monster. i dont know if it have a high chance though. and it doesnt seem as good now that elites summon giant zombies

hmm…
but i very offten using dambala for damage,
and the change skill CD are very long time…
so maybe oracle is not match for my playstyle?

how about druid c3? LOL

i took druid c3, its not very strong, but i like the class so i keep it. going full spr will allow you to stay in lycan for along time nd boosts zombie damage though

if youre not focusing on using zombies at all and only for damballa, then just go pardoner > pd2 and go int

i already have a PD c2 char,

so this bokor is not gonna take PD,

and is running full SPR now, so no point for int,

druid sound great, which skill boots zombie?

hengestone can boost level of ogouveve and smediveve, and its SUPPOSED to boost level of zombify, but its not right now because its bugged, its been bugged since its been released lol. either that or the skill description is terribly worded

How much of a boost do your zombies get from ogouveve? The last time I had that skill it scaled with INT.

ic, i think i might go druid c3~

thx for the info.

ogouveve dmg boost isnt good at all, it might be good with bwa kayiman but havent really tested. i take it for the aoe attack ratio so taking level 1 is okay due to divine might/hengestone. it no longer scales with int anymore eother.

@Mivec

i like druid c3 too, sterea troph is very powerful defence

That’s actually pretty cheap and easily gatherable in a few days with Crystal Mines & 290 dungeon runs and/or by farming 315er unique weapon materials/HG drops.
Given the effect that you have 50% chance on recieving a better zombie than the 08/15 ones you normally spawn, you can build your zombie troupe solely out of these to improve your overall damage.

Of course, putting the same amount of silver in attributes like Effigy damage enhancement will be more profitable at first, but if you’re more Bokor than anything else in your build, that’s quite okay as a choice.

Hello. It’s my first time where and I have a question about a bokor skill. Do the Ogouveve’s str buff are apply to the character or just to the zombies? And, if it’s apply to the character too, the str bonus are just give in the range area or, as Samediveve, is also apply outside of the range? Thx!

Just the zombie and it work exactly like Samediveve. Once you touch the buff area, you’re good to go.

1 Like

Thx, bro.

20charrrrrrr

Any main bokor can share some insight from pvp/gvg? I knew two of them in Silute and one rank reseted to sadhu3>pd2 and the other on is playing as murm right now.

P.S.: I’m c2>bokor3>oracle>pd2 but I’m considering taking sadhu instead of oracle just for ABE since its knockback is awesome.
P.P.S.: I hate playing as PD in PvE but I love it in PvP. Why? WHY?