Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

so I have Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Priest > Oracle and about to take PD and PD2 for rank 7-8 … Is this build salvageable? I don’t really play with zombies since it eats heal tiles :frowning:

Does the new Stoneskin (20% DR) work with zombies?

What’s better to shoot for? The large zombies or the wheelchair ones?

So, I don’t know the exact numbers, but I’ll risk to say that 100 INT gives around 50% of the same benefit 100 SPR gives.

That means, if you make a zombie attacking build, it’s better to run SPR. However, I can’t recommend it because, as people stated, the damage is just too low.

The only video I could see was one of Bong TOS:

There is also this guy that used zombies from a high level map (Grynas Hills, level 245~) in level 150~ mobs:

If you meant the int scaling buff from Ogouveve, that got removed. Didn’t check if base int scaled zombies though.

INT makes zombies hit harder. Hold on, I’ll get the numbers right now (since I got a new reset scroll).

Done testing. Here are the values.

Base Level: 125 (Zombie capsule)
Map tested: East Siaulai Woods (level 5~), Popoleons and Chupacabras

140 INT and 7 SPR
657 684 632 571 563 577 678 562 724 689

5 INT and 7 SPR
425 414 388 436 474 431 485 510 380

5 INT and 142 SPR
1002 1163 1333 1375 1344 1399 1407 1350 1036

Also, zombie damage range seems to be ±25-35%. The sample is pretty small tho, just to give us a rough idea.

I’m trying to figure out the scaling formula own my own. Don’t wait for me since it will probably be accurate.

1 Like

Assuming it didn’t change since before, it should be 1SPR = 1STR for zombies.

Can you try checking again but with and without weapon? Just to see if zombie scales with INT or just m.atk (the latter would mean strong weapon + high SPR = best zombies)

It did change. If that was true, the damage would increase by 135*2.5 = 350. The attacked increased from 445 (mean) to 1204 (mean as well).

Following IMCs formulas, I’d guess it’s either an additive or multiplicative bonus. Using the numbers I acquired my rough estimations, these values could be something around what I’ll post below. They can be completely wrong, but feel free to test.

Multiplicative:
final damage = base damage × (1 + (SPR × 0.0125) + (INT × 0.0035))

Additive:
final damage = base damage + (SPR x 5.6) + (INT x 1.47)

Base damage depends on the zombie level. It’s the damage without any SPR or INT from the Bokor.

The formula could be a A x (SPR ^ B) bonus to atk as well, same as Blessing and Concentrate. However, it will be a headache to estimate and so I’ll pass it to more hardcore mathematicians.

M.Atk doesn’t seem to be taken into account, that’s the first thing I tried. However, it can be a really low increase that I couldn’t confirm with a low level weapon. People with endgame Blessed weapons should be able to confirm it easily.

1 Like

That damage is so depressing. I like that he actually had to fast forward the video because it was so slow.

Yeah… lol

I just saw it and felt “well, at least it’s higher, but ■■■■ it.”

IMC will soon tm finally change Bokors, but when, I don’t know. From their post, they are probably starting with Templar and Sorcerer.

I don’t know if atm bokor can be built without zombies (I rly hate them)
Do you think this kind of build can work: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444iee.1a2a315564.142f5a7a81.14213555.192a5675

Do I have to point some points in zombify to max damballa, since I’ll go full int?

Thanks!

has anyone tried zombies and storm call? d

I tried out bokor + this attribute thinking neutralize defense effectively means “armor break”. It does nothing. Not for my physical damage or my zombies.

You can check it in a duel with someone. Just ask him/her to check his/her stats.

Hi guys, i’m starting to work on a bokor build. Initially i was pointing for:

Cleric2>Bokor3>Sadhu3

The fix to TP screwed my plans thou.

I’m now considering pd2 for r7 & 8 or kab2 (don’t know if revenged sevenfold is worth) but i have no clue for r6.

Does anyone got any suggestions for those 3 ranks?

PS: i plan to go full int

Well i go for Cl2, Bok3, Oracle, PD2 and I LOVE IT!!!
I tested Miko on rank 6, but i really disgust Miko, so…

i need opinions in this build:

-C2-Bok1- SA3-PD2
-C2-Bok3-Ora-PD2

any sugestions? i´m just looking fo a farming HG build with PD

bokor3, oracle to change drop, but, farming equips?

Thanks for the reply. So you would say oracle offers more than something like diev or pardoner?

Did anyone tried spr build yet?

So this is the build i came up with so far:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114448ee.1a2a345561.1d2f314a8195.21314155617195.1a2a5575

I like the idea of having a “loot utility” with oracle, i’m still kinda not sure about the skill point distribution, mostly for the bokor and plague doctor.

Any suggestions?