Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Hey I wanted some advice about how to distribute points for a full dex zombie bokor build. The supposed plan is to make a Cleric2>Bokor2>Monk3>Inq, full dex. Thus relinquishing the hexiffgy build for a zombie build. Assuming I know how to distribute points for Monks and Inquistor, how would the points be distributed for bokor? Thanks!

max mackdangal, zombie, samediveve

1 points each zombie skill, other is free, some hex is good for blind

Blind is on Effigy though xD

oops sorry i mean hex+effigy

I dont know how anyone can live with zombokor anymore. It was fine before when my zombies had like 70% crit rate and crits for ~2500 when the enemies are fully debuffed but now I think you need something like that debuff that makes enemies take damage based on their matk to reach somewhere near that kind of damage.

Also I dont know if the 5 zombies per enemy bug is still here. x.x I exited TOS after seeing my zombies still hit for ~400ish.

Zombies are useful in early levels but after that they are used for Damballa and Bwa.

So I saw the ktest vid on SPR affecting zombie damage, then I remember ā€œwhat about tetā€.

i have a doubt, bokor c3 with cleric c3, miko or oracle ? at r6?

Master, if you are still undead, I need answers. How do you feel about the 279% skill factor on [bwa kayiman].

Is SPR bugged? It doesnt seem to affect zombies at all.

So full int would be better now?

Yeah Iā€™ve seen in other posts people talking about how SPR scales with Bokor and Zombies now, but Iā€™m not seeing anything too crazy. My Zombies are hitting like 800 dmg.

Does anyone know the numbers? Iā€™m noticing now SOME higher damage. When I was testing before I was in a Dark Resistant area (doh) and Iā€™m getting 900 - 1200 dmg sometimes a bit higher.

Is anyone able to verify if the above listed buffs available to zombies are still valid?

So I tested SPR contribution to Zombie damage. I used Capsule zombies so the Zombie wouldnā€™t be affected by the stats of the monster used to make it. I reset my stats, then dropped a Zombie and checked the damage on Hanamings. With no points in INT, I got 900 - 1300; with 20 points in INT, I got 900 - 1300; and with 20 points in SPR, I got 1100 to 1500. And with an investment of 175 SPR, I got 2200 to 2500 damage, around about.

So SPR is at least reasonably significant when it comes to Zombie damage.

What about tet? No one cares about [tet mamak la] but itā€™s damage is pretty significant. When I tried it the skull did 600-700 damage every 0.5 sec. Did not have SPR at the time though. Gonna try out c1-p3-b1 and see if I can bless it.

I canā€™t check the effect of SPR on Tet Mamak La until tomorrowā€™s stat resets become available, but at 175 SPR investment (total SPR of 245), Tet deals about 900-1.6k per hit to Hanamings.

Pre-patch itā€™s physical-poison-strike :v i.e. scales with STR, not sure about now.

Now itā€™s supposed to be SPR but I think it is bugged as it was some patchs on ktest, and as we didnā€™t get the latest patch hereā€¦
Not that it isnā€™t doing anything but, really? Investing 300 points FULL SPR to just amp up something like 1k dmg on zombies (and by that making all other skills and ranks useless) ir pretty dumb, either itā€™s bugged or still needs buffs. That and Sorc dmg doesnā€™t moving at all, Necros Skulls having like 500 more dmg, itā€™s always like a seemingly even FLAT number from SPR when it was supposed to be a percentage.

Either the formula is really ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up or we get the patch when it is bugged. Never saw a good koreand vid to compare tho.

IIRC Tet is an attack not a summon.