Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

I’ll run a test on them as soon as I hit Miko on my Bokor.

Have you tried it for yourself yet?
Might be worth testing otherwise I guess. I overlooked Tet during my tests.

Five Hammer is used because it has 5 slots. The Red Gem used in it increases maximum attack, a value that influences three stats:

• Physical Attack
  • Secondary Physical Attack
  • Magic Attack
    but only the maximum part of it.

If you have e.g. 100-100 natural magic attack, and equip a Five Hammer with five 5* Red gems, the value will change to 145-1045 (that is if you roasted the Red gems before socketing, otherwise it would be 97-1045 matk xD).

On Bokor however, if you’re INT focused, it’s better to get a Krausas Mace with two 5*-7* Red gems instead of a Five Hammer, because the damage output of Five Hammer fluctuates a lot while Krausas Mace helps you to strenghen the damage output of Effigy. Effigy will deal a lot of damage with Krausas Mace because it moves the damage bonus (every 3rd Effigy hit will deal ~2,7 times the normal skill damage averaged at skilllevel 10) from every 3rd Effigy to every 2nd Effigy, which allows you to deal a lot more damage with Effigy.

Unless you heavily invested into the damage attributes of Heal&Cure (over 80%), Effigy will easily deal several k of damage with this setup every second, outshining every other skill until you hit Rank 7+.
I’m still using Krausas Mace at lvl 250+ on my Bokor because my Five Hammer only gives ~495 matk averaged, which is ~120% of my current natural matk, while Krausas Mace gives ~252 matk averaged (both with 5* Red gems calculated in).

Krausas Mace increases my DPS potential from 166% to 200% (157% to 182% in your case because my Effigy is level 15).
Since a higher maximum attack is completely unreliable due to RNG, taking the safe way with Krausas Mace is never a wrong choice, unless you want to get the weapon & share it with other chars on your account via Team Storage, since Five Hammer is useful for Swordsmen, Wizards and Clerics, no matter if physical or magical build.

3 Likes

Beautiful explanation for our new Bokor.

Well to start with, Diev C1 definitely isn’t a good choice for a Bokor since your Hexing and Effigy already have a low CD and the only damage spell that you get from it is Physical. Bokor w/ Diev C2 is slightly better but not enough for me to recommend it for PvE. You can drop the Diev C1 for Bokor C3, or (less desirable since you have no SPR) Pardoner, or if you really want to keep Diev over the other choices, Diev C2 for Rank 6.

C2>Bokor2>Diev1>Miko>PD2 seems a solid option if your focus is INT as you can get increased levels of Zombify and a good damage skill. Diev on Bokor is basically not so good (only to get more Zombify circles and/or to decrease the CD of Mackangdal), but it could be useful for Miko and Plague Doctor, especially if you plan to go Plague C3, for ± permanent Incineration with 1-2 debuffs on a target (Incineration CD time 16 seconds with Laima vs 15+x seconds lasting time at lvl 15).

Diev also helps with Laimas slow down debuff, which slows monsters down a lot and makes it easier to mob monsters together to debuff&burn them (and for your slow Zombies to hunt them down). I still believe Bokor C3 is a good option and alternative for Miko, although it lacks the AoE attacks to kill monsters efficiently inside Zombify to create zombies fast enough if you want to nuke them with Damballa.

The question for these builds is really: How strong and useful are Kabbalist/Plague Doctor going to become at C3?

PD already has so much utility and damage that I don’t know how the devs want to balance this against the currently rather useless Kabbalist at Rank 9 without breaking the balance even further…

With stat revamps, class rebalancing and new scaling of attack/def on the table, it’s hard to give decent options. There’s also the issue of mobs resisting damage dealt via status effects (e.g. Cure, Heal, Possession, Incineration, Plague Vapors), which could make skills like Effigy and Damballa become more crucial in gameplay later on…

Thanks for all the replies. I was following Kims build that was why I choose Diev1, but then my friend told me that it was outdated and I should go to the forums here instead. I already choose Diev1 before I got here… so it’s too late now. :sob:
I thought about going Bokor3 but then I don’t use zombies, would Bokor3 be more vaible then Miko1, just just to got Effigy 15 or is it too much sp consumption to go there? I’m currently at Rank 5 soon going 6.

@Adeodatus Thanks! Now I understand. I didn’t think it would also increase the magic attack.

Kim’s build is not outdated
It has high performance in everything except world bossing(but that’s every PD’s cons),pvp and earth tower.
When your MAtk is below 4000, a rank of pardoner is still useful in extending debuffs on high MDef R8 mobs to kill them in one skill rotation .
Bokor C3 without zombie means maxing Mackangdal and Samdiveve.
Maxing Mackangdal will have 20s invincible time, which makes this skill more practical but this skill is rarely used under current defence buff on higher ranks.
Maxing Samdiveve will have 3 more movement speed than C2 version, which is good but i doubt if this is worth 1 rank.
Hexing LV10 is good enough, and effigy more than LV10 will consume lots of sp which is not worth in my opinion.
BTW, there is only one viable build Miko-PD2 build in my opinion: C2Diev3MikoPD2

Bokor C3 even without zombies is a solid choice for Plague Doctor, because of the fact that you can use Ogouveve to apply a basically non-resistable debuff that can be used to incinerate your enemies.

Ogouveves STR debuff via attribute is a rank 10 debuff (the highest debuff rank in the game) that’s applied to all enemies stepping in the AoE of the flag, that’s why it’s very useful. Afaik Zombify also allows you to use Incineration, as it applies a debuff on the monsters within the AoE (correct me if I’m wrong here xD). And a lvl 15 Hexing and Effigy is never wrong to have, especially because of the high skill duration (29 seconds at lvl 15), which is basically 3 times the CD time of Hexing.

The benefit of a long-lasting Hexing is that you can debuff more mobs until you use Effigy, to maximize you damage potential (even with my lvl 5 Hexing I usually gather a mob, use Hexing, wait 9 seconds and then cast Hexing on another mob before I use Effigy to be more effective).
With the new Incineration attribute of PD2 though, it might be a little overkill to have such a high leveled Hexing, unless you fight against many large monsters at once e.g.

Might become a thing again though when Enchanter reaches C2/C3 (Rank 9/10 respectively) and can scroll lvl 15 Joint Penalty and lvl 15 Hangmans Knot and you’d want that easy debuff while your Ogouveve is on CD.

A seperate question, does anyone know if Clap works on Samediveve/Ogouveve? I believe I read somewhere that it works on Jolly Roger, though I might be wrong with that…

I’ve tested the Kagura one, but not the Clap one. The result should be as assumed though, since the skulls have the same qualities as a Summon (Takes varying damage depending on monsters attack instead of just ‘1’ and can get one-shot, DoT damage is affected by Blessing when the Skull has the buff but not when you have it, its level is always equal to your level). I can still test it later on if you want 100% confirmation.

Hi guys, I just started playing ToS and I’m quiet overwhelmed by the quantity of informations.
I have a Cleric2>Bokor1 and was following Kim’s guide but reading here it seems that many of you thinks that is outdated.
Will changing to Cleric2>Bokor3>Miko1>PD2 (and 3 later) fine? And if it is, ca someone explain me a possible build for skills?

Thanks

perhaps what you said can apply to bosses that live a long time but I prefer to have more damage on all of my other spells. EDIT: i’m very skeptical that krausas mace and effigy can do more damage on a boss than 5 hammer + all the other skills you use on a boss because heal hits so many times with X2 cast + X2 more with blessing + cure is a multi hit too. a downside is that sometimes other people require heal but in solo situations you almost never need all the tiles of heal. too bad there are no programs to simulate dps for this game.

at low lvs hexing + effigy is not efficient compared to cure and heal because everything tends to die in 1 hit. at low lvs you can melee things to death faster than you can hex + effigy them. effigy without pandemic is just not efficient.

example: you are questing in demon prison and there are tons of mobs. do you hex and effigy a few of them to death or do you cast heal and cure and zombie dance and damballa? it’s obvious as to what you should do.

to the people who said miko does not go well with bokor… lol whatever, it has great synergy because darkness and holy cover each others weaknesses. bokor is way more mobile than diev. holy damage in general is very powerful and bokors are dps which means more dps options is a good thing. hayama can be thrown on zombify to generate more zombies. damballa + hayama are great for things like soloing uphill defense + as a bokor you don’t need to bother with using barrier scrolls either, you just need to make sure things are constantly dying on your zombify which can be conveniently placed on the object you are defending ( it has plenty of health to survive some hits from all the mobs). since you don’t need clap and most miko skills are useful it means you can have miko dance + a longer duration on sweeping which means more skills are being cast with an extra +1 skill level.

warlocks love bokors and mikos love warlocks.

1 Like

obviously never played one ;p

My bokor3-miko-pd-inqui does well everywhere. Literally. On high speed (50mspd).

That would be much appreciated. Sorry for the late reply, and thanks in advance!

Yup, Clap doesn’t extend the Skulls duration.

Hi. I am thinking of making a magic cleric (i have a monk already for physical); and bokor interests me!

I have a few questions tho:

1. is bokor c3 worth it? or C2 is enough? and then i can pick diev1, miko for filler. (the buiild is cleric2-boko2-pardon-x-pd2
  2. Is diev-miko-pd better for magic dps?
  3. Do people play bokor with mouse or keyboard?

Thank you in advance!

I’m new here, and with bokor too, always played with full support class, and now trying a full PVE Focused in INT. i’m tryind to do this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444iee.1a29355561.1822314b51677a95.1523354151.152a314156617581 . But IDK its really a good choice. I have problems to bokor at moment ( i’m not with zomby yet) Its good to rush a Krausas mace? And for miko, i can put another class ? to output damage for pVe. I’m focusing in PVE. srry for my bad english ~ If the link doesnt’t work is a Cleric C2> Bokor C3> Miko C1 > PD~~

Hello! What would be a better temporary weapon for Bokor level 220. I currently have +5 Five hammer with five six star red gems, should I keep it or change to Superior corona rod with two six star blue gems? Also, what cards are best equipped?

Hi guys. I got a C2 Bokor3, and I plan to do some PVE fun build. am mainly dex and a lil. My question is that I got 9 points in Bwa, should I consider remaking?

I’m still think whats the best class sinergy for cleric c2, bokor c2 > Rank 5?? > Rank 6??? > Rank 7 ??? > Rank 8???

Bwa scales too low when leveling, so level 1 in it is good.

bokor2 + pardoner + oracle/miko + pd2, min-max hex debuff with other skill
bokor3 + miko + pd2, zombie ground zero

get bokor3 if u want to focus on zombie
otherwise get bokor2 + 2 utility class