Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Again for Solo i can see why it can be useful, what i’m saying is that i’m always playing with two other people, one of which is a Fletcher, so i really doubt i’ll need that much more damage personally since i don’t really plan to solo if not on the few downtimes when they are offline.

bcoz you still have downtime 20sec after 2nd overload of black death steam

and some bosses is tanky enough to survive 2nd black death stream

pardoner give more chance to do damage race

Hi, I’m a C2 Bokor2 Diev1 Oracle1 PD, going for PD2.

Bokor3 is only necessary if you play around your zombies. Skip this circle. Higher level Hexing is not cost-efficient.

Diev1 is great for Laima alone (higher level statues only give more duration, CD reduction stays at 20%). Laima also adds debuff to your Incineration. Diev statues can act as soft aggro too.

Oracle is awesome. Prophecy is basically Dispeller scroll, but it applies many times whereas with the scrolls you have to keep using it. If you ever plan to GvG/TBL, Prophecy is nice to have because you can’t use scrolls.

Counterspell is amazing. It removes magic tiles and makes you immune to magic for the duration, unless you step out of it. No silly block-hit counts. I’d also say Oracle is a good safe choice for players tackling “new content”. Oracle’s skills add more safety/protection/utility as opposed to the Pardoner circle, which is more offensive in the PD build.

In the end it’s really up to your playstyle. You can even take Priest1 for Resurrection+Monstrance.

1 Like

+3 movespeed , x0.4 multiplier at effigy and longer duration( this is yours DPS) Hexing isnt worth to go bokor c3? ok…

bokor1 just for hexing and zombify debuff(not use effigy at all coz it do low damage)
bokor2 is base class ok in hexing and effigy, mackangdal, run faster
bokor2 is for non-zombie focus (leave it at lv1 for debuff)

bokor3 for playing around zombie, large army of zombie, damballa akbar
faster move speed, ogouveve that give zombie aoe attack and str(and also aoe debuff)
bokor3 is not worth upgrade for non-zombie focus build

bokor1 nice to pair with paladin3
bokor2 nice to pair with 2 other class (pardoner,oracle, maybe miko or diev1)
bokor3 is… erm i don’t sure xD

I am going for c2. Bokor c3. Parador c1. Plaque doctor c2

I am created good amount of skills spreads that it works.

I can leave hexing at 1 cause of panademic skill from pd. And discerning evil adding 10 seconds. (Plus skill is 9 sec cool down)

I just think it unfair u cant make zombies if you kill the mobs under hex. It would had made bokor alot smoother.

I am going for zombies (15 to 18) with pd as main dps. And effigy in between when waiting for cool downs.

Mostly i find zombies useful as meat shields and explosions. With dots in between.

Waves and waves of FPS loss.

Their HP scales with their current level. The HP of the monster doesn’t factor into that.

Hexing should never be that low, even if you go Plague Doc 2 and use Pandemic. Each level added into Hexing increases it’s AoE Ratio by 1, and allows you to (potentially) Hex more mobs if they’re close to your original target. You can remove 4 points (total) from Zombify and/or Samediveve and add them into Hexing to balance things out. Don’t drop Samediveve below Lv5 though, since the movement speed before that level isn’t worthwhile (You could go -2 from Zombify and -2 from Samediveve).

pls nu.

Well, I’ll tell you what you shouldn’t go, which is any combination of Diev 1 or Pal 1. That falls under ‘gimmick’ territory to me, which means you picked it just to have fun and not caring about synergy. While those 2 choices may help your teammates, they provide you almost nothing.

Diev 2 is more useful for you personally, but not enough for me to personally recommend it for any Bokor PvE build. Laima Statue and Carve Attack do little for you since your offensive Bokor skills have low CD’s already and you do magic damage. The Carve Owl and World Tree however do help you, since you can use your Zombies to aggro extra targets next to those statues. It’s up to you. Since you’re playing with a static group then the Diev 2 option holds more weight than it usually would whenever someone brings it up in this thread, even though you’re not playing PvP.

And the Zombies allow you to use Bwa Kayiman for it’s amazing AoE Knockdown CC, so you should place a few points into Zombify (At least 3) to make use of them in that situation since you would be directly controlling their pathing (So no AI issues).

Thank you that really helps!

In case do you have any other suggestion over D1/2 for a more support version for a fletcher? I do still have a full respec if needed. Again, i’m always partying with at least a Fletcher and a Cataphract anyway and we don’t really plan to PvP at all.

Btw i finally tried Bwa Kayiman a bit more seriously, god that’s an amazing skill.

You could replace it with Priest C2. Monstrance (Just 1 level in it) will give them a buff that increases your friends DEX (Crit Rate), you’ll have a Resurrection skill for them and an extra life buff for them and your Zombies with Revive if they were about to die from enemy damage, and the Blessing skill for extra damage.

I am thininking of using zombies as just meat shields mostly. Going to do something like 5 hexing and 15 effigy and 10 sameeduv buff.

That’s pretty much what they are once you hit Rank 7 since their killing potential falls off too much from the mobs gaining noticeably higher HP. If you’re going to put that many points into Zombify though (You said 15 - 18 so that’s Lv13 - 15 without Attribute, and that many Zombies aren’t necessary unless you’re specifically making a Summoner build, which is still not viable enough for me to recommend because of the difficulty of 300+ maps and the rank choices are different), then you should grab Damballa too.

You’d need to sacrifice points from Zombify/Samediveve for this though, so if you wanted to keep as much move-spd as possible, Samediveve would be left at Lv9 (Or Lv8 + Divine Might as long as you always cast Divine before using Samedi) while points would be taken from Zombify until Damballa can reach Lv4.

always max samediveve
always max zombify if you are bokor 3with damballa
damballa lv5 boom 15zombie, lv6 (divine might) boom18 zombie
you need to max zombify at this route or just pick bokor2 with other c1 (ex. pardoner)
zombify lv1 is enough for bokor1 or bokor2 but not bokor3

Samediveve at Lv10 is fine if you have Cleric C2 to make it Lv11 for the proper MSPD cut, but I usually won’t recommend an even skill level + Divine Might because people often forget to use DM before Samedi, in which case it would become a waste (Yes, I creepily watched the playstyle of all of you Bokors in my party ever since April).

Also remember that damage output should take priority over speed, so unless you really want that Sonic roleplay, Effigy and Damballa should take priority. With Samedi, Zombify, and Damballa maxed, he would only have 10 points available for Effigy which will be his most-used skill, and that’s with only 1 point in Hexing (Which I really would not recommend, even if you go Plague Doctor, because of the AoE Ratio).

My current main for PvP is C2-Bokor3-Miko-PD- Inqui and I want to tell you about the synergies of this build.

I thought in the beginning that there is only one way to make the dispell of Miko efficient since its a short ranged melee attack: mspd. And the only rank that provides mspd and an 20sec invul is Boko3, so samedi&mack max is first priority. Following after Miko is PD then as consequence for status invuls and setting stuff on fire. Instead of going PD2 like most are doing I went inquisitor then, mostly for pvp viability and for Malleus, which debuffs cause Hamaya, Inceneration and even Zombies to cause extra damage on everything, even high mdef people/mobs.

Its a funny build to wreck havoc in pvp and pve alone. Soloing all r8 content and reaching high tbl ranks is no problem with it. It makes fun setting things on fire wearing an Agny seeing 13k dmg ticks on 290 mobs ;D

I maxed out the mspd with windrunners, samedi-gem and 2 mspd headgears to get a 50 mspd value while riding a pet. Samedi lvl 13 alone gives 8 extra mspd (DM, sweep, gem). Bwa gives the needed CC to knock enemies down to set them on fire. People hardly survive a malleus-inceneration even with 4k mdef, so pulling this combo is the target here.

The sonic playstyle here is the key to pull everything off.

Just to clarify, did the limit change for the amount of zombies affected by r7x or is it still only 5?

Thanks!

Still 5 (Including yourself).

6 Likes

I have damballa tho :smiley:

Just dont need a high zombify and effigy lvl since most mobs die on inceneration. And even having Damballa, the dots of hamaya and inceneration kill all mobs fast enough already.

I may reskill the bokorskills at some point later, tho. Effigy eats a lot of sp compared to the dmg it does. It hurts me to do 7k-7k-15k hits with effigy while inceneration does 14k ticks and hamaya 6k ticks twice per second eating no sp at all. A wheel + Kagura kills everything timely as well.

Effigy kinda falls off a bit. Its still nice to hunt ppl down with it in tbl tho. If they dont happen to resist it.

Do you have an idea if Clap increases the Tet Mamak La skull duration?
And Kagura, does it work on the skulls?

@Clap: It doesn’t, since the Skulls are considered a Summon.

@Kagura: It doesn’t, since Kagura does not buff Summons.

Hi! I just started playing TOS last december and I barely know what I’m doing. I’m currently doing Cleric2>Bokor2> Diev1>??>PD2. I’m a Effigy type going on full INT, and about 40 CON. My question is what would be the best class to take next after Diev, what are the best weapons for Bokor INT type? I’ve been seeing people and even wizards wearing five hammer w/ red gems and I don’t get it… that won’t help their magic damage, right? only their normal attack?? This thread was too long so I didn’t read all the way through. I’m so confused… help.