Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Exactly what @mrshadowccg said.

This has me thinking if zoo builds can come back as an option. They arent great or anything, just an option. Palinqi’s are a thing and they have [conversion]. I personally still like skulls the best in terms of “pet damage”.

Hi guys, i’m doing a bokor atm for pve/maybe tbl sometimes just for fun and i wanna know what do you guys think

So, i’m kinda confused about what path should i go on R5. After reading many comments in this topic, i’ve decided that neither pardonner or diev c1 would be a great choice, but i also don’t know about going bokor 3. Is it relevant at later content?
Am i putting cleric c3 as a risky filler? I mean, cure scales well with int and heal obviously stay relevant untill the end. Also, i have 5 free points that i dunno where to spend it, maybe on GA after buff?

Edit: i can maybe wait until miko comes out and change this R6. :3

currently im building a character for solmiki ( still rank 7 now in tos ina). so do you think cleric 2 - krivis 2 - bokor 2 - pd 2 is good?

my static party for solmiki will be:
dopple3
linker3enchanter
cryochronosage
diev3priest2taoist

and me with that build. i think i can boost zaibas with storm calling.

Its most fun at dulla :wink:

Get a wheely and spam xx skulls on dullas spawn spot, MM in his face and see his hp decreasing like crazy~

Bokor doctor solo Fantasy library :smirk:
Using tet mamak la to clear objects fast.

what about this build :smiley: ?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41344466h.153545.152535.18314f617a8595.1a21394a.14556185
Spirit > int> con

wow,this one heck of a rainbow build xD

Btw, why do you have Zaibas 0 but Storm Calling 5? The skill that takes the most advantage of Storm Callings debuff is absent from your build…

Also,I’d drop Astral Body Explosion by 5 points because the skill deals really bad damage. Instead you should take Possession,the skill makes your life so much easier, especially if you’re SPR/INT build. It helps killing monsters on Zombify e.g., since you totally lack any killing skills to produce zombies in the 1st place…

Aside from that, the build may last you until Rank 6 and then you’ll most likely give up because you lack healing capacity, Divine Might, Fade, Safety Zone attribute [short: everything Cleric C2 offers] unless we get the rebalancing of dungeons where you can level your rainbow build by never going anywhere else besides dungeons xD

Cleric 2 Bokor 3 and Druid 3?

Any Thoughts guys?

I was thinking of doing that or Plaque Doctor

I am trying this build full DEX, currently at Druid1, but leveling slowly

That falls under “Gimmick build” territory for me. By that I mean that you can go for it if your goal is having fun more than being efficient, but I wouldn’t recommend that over Plague Doctor. That isn’t saying it’s a useless build since your M-ATK should be added into the damage you deal while transformed under Lycanthropy (This is coming from someone else who’s Druid C3 and not myself) and you get a longer Carnivory/Stera, but the downside of it is that it’s extremely SP intensive since Lycanthropy (The main reason for going Druid C3) drains your SP while you’re transformed and Effigy drains it even further.

Plague Doctor has better synergy with Bokor so it would be the better choice.

If you’re following this build, then I would highly advise that you do not build STR/DEX. Bokor C3 heavily relies on you investing into Magic ATK (Lv15 Effigy / Damballa), whereas Bokor C2 can go the STR/DEX route (Bwa Kayiman).

Gonna need to finish updating the thread, which I’ll be done with either today or tomorrow (Really not much to update but sometimes I go Garfield).

The build is 4fun and I will not use Hexing/Effigy and about Damballa, untill now looks like a shitty skill for me.

You definitely wouldn’t need Bokor C3 in a build without Hex/Effigy. Bwa Kayiman can be left at Lv1 in every Bokor build since it scales poorly (Only +36 damage per skill level). However, since you built it just for fun then optimizations don’t matter as much. As for Damballa, it’s a great AoE DPS skill when you have the M.ATK and (Maximum Targets) Zombies up to make full use of it, but in this case you wouldn’t get much out of it.

Yep, I knew it since I started the build, but I am not demanding much since it’s only 4fun. I am taking C3 cuz IMC may buff the class like they are doing to other classes like BarbC3, and putting atributes only for C3. Zoombie builds are not common and now I can see why, too much fails in the zoombie mechanics.
I currently added my points 1Hex,1Eff, 10 Zoombify, 1 Tek Mamak,10 Mackangdal, 10 Samediveve(great skill), 1 Bwa Kayiman (u r right about the bad scalling), 0 Ogouveve and 1 Damballa.

10 points left I don’t know where to invest.

Might as well hold onto them for now, and if we get lucky, Bwa Kayiman will get buffed (Unlikely since the CC from it is already good enough) or we’ll get a new skill. There was data for another skill under Bokor in the game files (Can’t remember the name) that I saw when I first created this thread but it was left unfinished.

the more zombies around me the more I can aoe to death. damballa is a fun spell with a short cooldown. each zombie is free aoe damage when things start dying on zombify and anyone can kill them to generate zombies unlike the warlocks sister spells and abilities.

some things are immune to knockdown but bwa kayiman is useful for clearing weak mobs. you get more use out of it with more zombies. bwa kayiman is kind of buggy. sometimes it leaves the mobs in the crippled state for a long time. this might have something to do with the card buffs for boosting dark property attack, I don’t know for sure.

I find bokor to be a rather balanced class.

XD well my Cleric currently is… Cleric C2… about to hit my third rank…

Since i am going to go Bokor…

Thinking what else i should do…

I was thinking Bokor C3, Either Meeko or Diev C1. Plaque Doctor 2.

Or still going with my Idea Bokor C3, Druid C3… (But i think i make seperate character that will be… Diev 3, Druid 3)

Kinda wish Necromancer and Bokor were one class… =o just want WAVES upon WAVES of Summons

Also for Zombies… their HP is it base on what MOBS become Zombies how tough they are?

Also for Bokor Skill i was thinking of going----

1/15 Hexing
15/15 Effigy
1/1 Tet Mamak
13/15 Zombify
1/10 Mackangdal
1/10 Bwa Kayiman
7/10 Samediveve
1/5 Ogouveve
5/5 Damballa

I am still debating what i can switch out to max out BWA Kayiman. >.> not sure why but kinda want to max it…

So i could use a hand with a Bokor build. I’m a new player and i started with a couple of friends a week ago more or less. They are playing Cataphract tank and a Ranger/fletcher and we play pretty much always togheter.

Now with the question:

I’m already C2-Bokor 2 (without Zombies, i find their AI irritating), and i’m planning to go PD2 for sure.

What should i take for rank 5 and 6?
I was thinking about either Diev2 or Diev1+something, mostly because our ranger really likes to camp and farm spots and the reduced cost of skills would help him quite a lot.
I was even thinking about Diev1+Paladin1 just for the restoration augment since he’s always OOM even spamming pots.

Any suggestions?

Again, just to point it out, i really doubt i’ll go and do that much solo stuff or PvP. Thanks again!

rank5 pardoner
extend debuff make your dps smoother
rank6 oracle/miko
oracle give you prophecy
so u don’t need to spend 5 points in bloodletting or mask
u can max incineration, black death steam, pandemic and still have 5 points left
counter spell will help you in some situation
miko for more dps and many utility like removing buff

get atleast lv1 zombify becoz it is a debuff

But why?

Pardoner debuff extension is pretty much useless after you get PD2, and since PD is so common these days you’ll get overwritten anyway.

Same for Miko? Yeah the DPS is nice, but why bother? We have enough dps as it is, and the other skills don’t really matter that much for our skills.
Same for Oracle, yeah prophecy is nice but you can honestly survive with just 1 point in bloodletting and Cure 90% of the time, and picking a class just for that seems a bit useless since i don’t plan to PvP at all.

Death Black Steam(DBS) has almost twice cool down time as that of incineration.
Sometime when only incineration is ready you can still use hexing/statue+incineration+discerning evil to kill mobs, especially for R8 high HP high magic defence mobs.
I am playing Kim’s BD(Cleric2Bokor2Par1Diev1PD2) with MAtk 3000 and all of the circle is useful and relevant for me to farm mats for 315 orange weapon- Heart of Glory.
Orange Grummer(422KHP 2384MDef) and mourningbird(445K HP 1310MDef ) mats were needed to craft that rod. Without discerning evil my efficiency will be reduced for waiting for DBS cool down.
You can ignore what i said above if you have over 4000 MAtk.

1 Like