Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Yeah, I didn’t say you had to remove or increase the Bokor; it’s just that your current build was a ‘40/40/20’ kinda thing. I’m all about people choosing their own builds (Which is why I didn’t do a ‘recommended builds’ section), but yours is a bit ‘too’ unique.

Yup, thanks to its multiplier (^@Altherkan’s post). ‘Building around it’ would be going Bokor C3. The choice is yours.

Yup. There’s also some the rare occurrence of Damballa spawning 2-3 Zombies from just one being exploded. Can’t tell if that requires a certain condition, or if it’s just a really low chance. Couldn’t (be bothered to) find that in the game files.

Either one is fine. They’ll probably eventually be merged into one.

Or they’ll both end up separate with 1k posts.

Welcome \o Criticism and suggestions is what you’ll get.

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 & C2

• You have 5 points remaining here. Ontop of that, Mackangdal doesn’t need to be leveled past 1 since 4 points for +4 seconds of Tylenol isn’t a good trade-off in a PvE build. So now you have 9 points remaining. Here is the recommendation for those points:

• +3 points into Zombify. Reason: Even if you don’t like the Zombies, they can still be useful for situations where knockdown-locking mobs will be helpful. They also enable the use of Tet Mamak La as a DPS skill. Leveling ti to 3 enables you to unlock the Wheelchair Zombie.
      x
    • +1 points into Tet Mamak La. Reason: Tet Mamak La is used to send your Zombies to a specific spot, and doubles as a DPS skill for certain Boss monsters.
      x
    • +1 points into Bwa Kayiman. Reason: Bwa Kayiman is the skill used to keep your zombies caught up to you, and also allows you to knockdown-lock mobs when necessary.
      x
    • +4 points into Samediveve. Reason: More move speed is always good. Problem here is that Samediveve should be at least Lvl 5, so we’re going to take 1 point away Hexing and throw that into Samediveve so place it at +5 points.

The future circles have no points in them, so I’ll assign points to them based on your feedback. But first, this line:

If you’re going to be mainly using this character for PvP, then you can ignore the advise for Bokor C2 that I gave, and instead:

• Bokor C2 (Alternative)

• +5 points into Samediveve

• Priest C1

• Priest’s point layout is pretty basic to be honest. You can also have Blessing at 3 so Aspersion can be at Lvl 10, or have Aspersion at Lvl 8 so Blessing can be at Lvl 5. The point shift from this doesn’t make much of a difference either way.

• Aspersion: +5
    • Monstrance: +1
    • Blessing: +4
    • Resurrection: +5
  • Priest C2

• Oh and, Resurrection was adjusted so that it only applies once per round in PvP Arena @ kToS. Just a heads up.

• Aspersion: +4
    • Sacrament: +1
    • Revive: +5
    • Mass Heal: +5

Before we get into Plague Doctor, be aware that it was nerf’d to this in kToS for PvP Arena:

[code]► Healing Factor:
○ Duration now lasts a fixed duration of 27 seconds in Battle League.
○ Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds in Battle League.

► Blood Letting:
        ○ Duration becomes [15 + (Skill Level) × 2]Seconds in Battle League.
        ○ Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds in Battle League.[/code]

With that in mind:

• Plague Doctor
  • After those points below are assigned, you’ll have 3 points left. You can choose where to place them into for Bloodletting, Pandemic, and/or Beak Mask.
    • +3 into Healing Factor, taking the nerf into consideration
    • +5 into Incineration
    • +1 into Bloodletting, taking the nerf into consideration
    • +1 into Fumigate
    • +1 into Pandemic
    • +1 into Beak Mask

:thumbsup: This is fine.

I used to want it to be INT too, but now that it has that infinite knockdown buff, it’s probably better that it stays STR. Would be too overpowered dealing +2k damage per sec on a group of mobs that can’t fight back with no misses.

Tet’s damage is STR-based, but it doesn’t scale off of any of your stats. For PvE, it’s actually better that it’s STR, because it deals extra damage on Earth and Plate targets.

1 Like

Thx Sixaxis , your answer really help.
ya, i am aware of nerf on plague and priest, and yes i will use this mainly for pvp, thats why i need mackangdal 5.

one last question is, im not in game yet,
im a bit worry if hex-effigy-pandemic combo and cure are only my DPS. is that enough for long term?

thx again

Well, you got Incineration too with only a 20 second cooldown, and Tet Mamak La on Earth/Plate Bosses (If you don’t have good ping though, Tet Mamak La won’t be effective).

In PvP Arena, that’s enough. I’ve seen Bokor’s just spam Hex/Effigy 90% of the fight in there anyway.

ah ya, incernation. but i knw it cant be stack if there is another PD, for example wb fight

thx again Sixaxis, your answer really help me.

Effigy + Pandemic combo is very strong AoE.

The only problem is you have to bring a lot of mana pots because you’ll go OOM faster than any other class besides maybe Fletchers.

It’s worth it to get one level of Zombify even if you don’t use the zombies because it counts as a debuff for Incinerate ticks.

Yeah, but in a PvP build, combo’ing Zombify with Incineration wouldn’t be reliable since you’d need another team member to CC the enemy for you. Zombify can also be used in the PvP Arena for just summoning minions off of enemy summons/traps, but that route isn’t really guaranteed, so Zombify or no Zombify for a PvP Bokor is fine.

Hello @Sixaxis.
Read your guide and come to something like this for boko c3.
For rank 6 and 7 i was think Krivis>PD or Diev>PD
What do you think?

Well, minus the Cleric and Krivis circles being blank, it’s good.

As for the Krivis>PD or Diev>PD, your best bet would be the Krivis since you don’t benefit much of anything from Diev C1.

1 Like

hey @Sixaxis

you might have missed my tag! so here’s the question again. I decided to take Druid1 for C6 and not Bokor3.

Current built:
Hexing 5
Effigy 10
Tet 1
Zombify 3
Mack 1
Bwa 1
Samediv 5

I have 4 points left. Originally, it was meant to go into hexing 9. However, I noticed that zombify gives debuff as well for incineration. To reduce downtime, I am thinking of adding zombify. Would you recommend going the remaining 4 points into zombify7 hexing5 or zombify3 hexing 9?

Thank you!

Sorry about that; just noticed it. :c

It’s actually fine either way, although since you have Pandemic for Hexing, you have another reason to go towards the Zombify over the Hexing.

Then again, I don’t consider Zombify a reliable asset for Incineration because of the cooldown; you’d be going extra points into Zombify for the Zombies themselves.

When in doubt: http://justflipacoin.com/

Thanks for your reply!

I understand your explanation. It is precisely cause Zombify is not reliable due to the cooldown aspect, thus by adding more points to increase its duration seems like a good option to me! I am considering the two options on a relative scale.

Hexing 5 to 9: -13 magic def, +4 sec duration
Zombify 3 to 7: +4 extra zombies, +20 sec duration

Ignoring the damage that the 4 extra zombies could possibly do (i.e. you don’t control them via tek or bwa and let them run lose), we get an extra 20 seconds on Zombify. The new downtime is 14 seconds, compared to the old one of 34 seconds. The Zombify now definitely seems more reliable!

Comparing with the benefits of hexing, which already has 0 downtime and pandemic, I feel this seems to be a more viable option. At higher level, we might also be ‘too rich’ and max the two zombie attributes too. This gives additional benefits as well.

I gave a lot of thought about it and just want to present my perspective on new possibilities of optimizing the “Zombieless” Bokor - PD built. It seems pretty interesting to me that going “Zombieless” is not exactly “Zombieless” :stuck_out_tongue:

Max Samediveve if you have Cleric c2(Divine Might)

Can Divine Might push it to “11” even though the skill maxes at 10 since it’s a c2 skill?

I’ve heard people say both that DM can’t push a skill past it’s max and others say that it can.

yes it can! see it in dungeon everytime!

1 Like

It is viable to make a build of bokor without zombie? focused just on Hex, Effigy, Mackangdal and Samediveve ?

I wanted to know if the Effigy damage scale well in the end game

You can, although Mackangdal should usually only be maxed if you’re making a PvP build. Other than that, it stays at Lvl 1. You’ll have extra points leftover from that though.

And yeah, Effigy will still be good at end-game.

1 Like

Yes, it works for lv15 to 16 skills too, and stacks with gems, etc.

Thank you for nice Bokor summary. Could you kindly tell me, if the hexing attribute increases damage from all sources? 30% for Warlocks would be quite a strong feature of Bokor.

All dark damage that can be done from any source.

is this good? points wise

im looking torwards 75% pvp