Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

No, they’re the same.

Good to know, thanks.

Does x3 stats on zombies means that they would live 3 times longer or the hp decay is percent based? The same question about increasing SPR to prolong their life or not.

From what I can see with the video of kto, they hit about 3x harder using after defense numbers. alameth Zombies hitting for ~ 1,100 with hex. iirc at that level they would be hitting for almost 300 after defense.

What about the time they stay alive?

Also, is Krausas Mace better than anything else at the later levels? Isn’t good rods would give you much much much more matk instead of this effigy effect or is it still op then?

No idea. The ktos vid sixaxis put up was mostly damballaing around lol.

My bokor guildmate went corona because it buffs everything else better like cure, carnivory, incinerate, etc.

What is corona? :slight_smile: 20chars

Superior Corona Rod (220lvl)

Ooh neat; that’d let them sneak up on people in PvP.

Too bad Zombie Capsule doesn’t work in there. :c

The pain in me flows deeply. Also, this doesn’t seem to be an intentional nerf. They partly changed the way Damballa works, and in the process, this happened.

Revive: Prevents death by receiving damage
Mackangdal: Prevents receiving damage
Old Damballa: Deals damage to the Zombies in order to explode them, and then deals damage to nearby enemies

New Damballa: Explodes Zombies without dealing damage (In order to display the proper damage dealt, since the old damage dealt would display their HP after the explosions instead)

I guess it could be reported, but I don’t see them re-working it again sadly.

And you can disable the Wheelchair Attribute if you’d like, since you’re spamming Damballa now. I personally like keeping it on just for the aesthetics.

Zombies aree… pretty easy to make in any situation (Especially in parties), minus Boss fights where the Boss doesn’t summon mobs. Usually, more Zombies also spawn from the explosions. Lay down Zombify on lured/grouped mobs -> Zombies spawn -> Use Damballa.

But if you wanna just talk Effigy, then once you hit R7 for Plague Doc’s Pandemic (Assuming you go Plague Doc), then you’d be hitting 20k on all Hex’d mobs, minimum, every Bonus cycle (Every 3 seconds if Effigy is done consecutively) after upgrading your character. This is excluding on Dark monsters, since you do 50% less on them.

(+8) Superior Corona Rod beats Krausas Mace. Until then, Krausas Mace > Corona when using Effigy.

Honestly, this is the biggest turndown for me in Effigy. It feels like every second monster has a dark property now. Well, at least some have weakness to magic, but not a lot of them.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

What is a good time to switch to rods from maces? After getting druid circle I presume?

Sounds about right. You could have Krausas on your weapon swap too, for when your Carnivory is on cooldown.

Hope it’s cleric’s turn for r8 teaser tomorrow. So I can finally decide if I’ll go druid 2 or not :slight_smile:

Pretty sure we all in the same position here :slight_smile:

But it’s still just a teaser about new classes. Actual skills could work much different than shown in the gifs tho.

It’s more like an “it’s something” for me. Way better than “nothing”.

On another note, I finally know what to replace my cafrisun set with. Shade “set”. Air quotes cuz it’s not really a set :slight_smile: and involves vine boots.

I remember selling recipes of it on market (there were none, so I just placed them at random cost). But why? It’s a heavy evasion set and nothing really more.

Why? Because there is literally “nothing” else for a non auto attack build. Plus the eva helps keep the channel on bwa going. Not to mention +1 move speed on a build with +10 move speed already is pretty good.

Where did you even get that +10 move speed? Bokors are not Cataphracts. And +1 speed is almost nothing. I barely even notice that +4 on Samediveve 5lvl.

I’d rather wear full plate for +15% physical mitigation, than leather with fixed evasion for no-dex builds.

+3 +7 = +10. Everybody gets +3 and [samediveve] gives me +7. I would love to have another +3 then +5 for +18 though. Sadly the +5 doesn’t exist yet and +3 is a field boss drop so good luck with that.

15% physical damage mitigation means nothing to me if the 85% that goes through stops the train.

It’s great that we can have different opinion about the builds.

But considering +3 movespeed from token as a part of a build?

Well it’s there. Cheap too. The only way I’m not taking it is if you can’t trade tokens anymore. But even then, comparing the prices now with what I paid for back then in RO and WOW, tokens are a good deal for me.