Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Necro skels are dark and not flesh cannon or hoop.

Evocation and bats from sorc are dark as well.

Dear GOD… you can be behind tons of zombies, hit the hexing hotkey and it will auto target a nearby monster through them and hit the monster. Hexing is a delight to use now

Other midly intresting thing is my log in zombies had old damage, had to make new ones that instantly had twice the damage.

YAY! Amazing! Im still at work but I cant wiat to get home and try it! >_<

Got on then it was maintenancing before i could test anything but it seemed like the zombies were unchanged o.o I got my penguin though so got that going for me.

Edit:
Zombie damage unchanged
Zombies now not breaking your targetting
Mackangdal does not prevent knockbacks

Does Pandemic spreads Zombify debuff or is working only in the circle?

I’m not saying that the Summoner build is bad; I used to say that, but now that they’ve tripled the stats and fixed the Hexing issue, it’s at okay status to me. I just didn’t want you guys to think that if the 3x scaling improvement wasn’t included, that it wouldn’t be worth playing Bokor again until it was.

I am impressed by the dedication/love you guys have for building around the Zombies, and I’m not against anyone making one for fun, but I just can’t see myself recommending a Summoner build yet for DPS purposes since these improvements weren’t enough (The damage increase shouldn’t be exactly 3x). I do understand that you can have both Zombify and Damballa maxed, I just didn’t want people to get their hopes up thinking Zombie DPS would suddenly become reliable as a main source of DPS.

@redeyed1223167

Let’s see~

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Deprotected Zone doesn’t need to be past Lv1 (Lv3 Attribute unnecessary), as it’s used to give a slight increase when fighting Bosses in Missions/Dungeons early-game. You wouldn’t really be touching this skill later on. Safety Zone doesn’t need to be past Lv5, as the Block Count Attribute is enough in most scenario’s. Since you don’t like Divine Might, you can prioritize Cure instead:

• Safety Zone: -5 points
    • Deprotected Zone: -2 points
    • Cure: +3 points
    • Divine Might: +3 points
    • Fade: +1 points
  • Bokor C1 - C3

• Hexing should be placed at Lv5 minimum-- the AoE ATK Ratio goes up by 1 per skill level on it. You can take one point out of Samediveve and use Divine Might prior to using Samediveve so that it stays as an even-number when buffing you.

• Samediveve: -1 points
    • Hexing: +1 points

IF you go Druid C2:
Carnivory: Lv10
Chortasmata: Lv5
Shape Shifting: Lv1
Telepath: Lv1 (No higher)
Sterea Trofh: Lv5
Transform: Lv1
Remaining Points: 7

You can do what you want with the remaining points, Transform being the one that gets the most of them if you want to play around with Transformations, but the above are the minimum.

IF you go Plague Doctor:
Healing Factor: Lv3
Incineration: Lv5
Fumigate: Lv1 (No higher)
Pandemic: Lv1
Beak Mask: Lv0 (No higher)
Remaining Points: 4

Can do what you want with the remaining again, and the “No higher” ones are the skills with little/no practical use in PvE.

You could do that if you’re fine with trading the DPS away for it.

The AoE ATK Ratio increases by 1 per skill level put into it. It only prevents Natural HP Recovery-- no heal negations.

Unless you’re building a Summoner Bokor, (Could check out castillnu or janejanaunlimited posts if you’re interested) Ogouveve stays at Lv1. The main benefit from it is the STR boost for the Zombies.

It’s very easy in both field maps and dungeons. Just lure mobs, place the Circle down on them and kill them, and there you go.

That’s fine. If you feel like you’re having trouble surviving, you can increase the CON as necessary.

Rank 2. Removed/Prevented by Pardoner’s Indulgenta, Plague Doctor’s Bloodletting, Fumigate, and Beak Mask. Bloodletting and Beak Mask in particular won’t remove a Hexing debuff that was already applied before use.

They have to be on the Circle; Pandemic doesn’t spread it.

Yup, they fixed nearly all of our problems now. IMC gave Bokors so much love this month that we might get pregnant. Thanks @hkkim !

1 Like

O_O me and the bobs are happy campers now.

Thank you a lot for all the answers.

1. I feel that deprotect is still useful at lvl3 for it’s attribute and having relatively good amount of spr helps too. Would be like ~110 armor reduction for 15 seconds. Not like I’m getting a lot from saving points on cure, especially if I plan going for druid later.

2. Hexing aoe atk ratio is very tricky. I feel like I never ever hex more than 2 targets without linker, but why is 5 so much better than 4 then?

3. Do you really use Zombify in dungeons? Feels like a very wrong move with people complaining about zombies getting in their way and them eating heal tiles.

4. What if I limit my Effigy with like lvl 10 and spend the rest of the points on samediveve, hex and other useful stuff. Would I lose a lot from it?

NOOOO They broke the Mackangdal/Revive combo with damballa :frowning:

No more Revive -> Mack -> Damballa x2 -> Zombies get revived -> Mass heal combo.

Edit: Then again it would be pretty OP for a Priest 3 Bokor 3 with int >_<

Well, while Cure can be used on both mobs and the Boss, Deprotect is only used on the Boss when you have a Physical DPS in your party.

It requires you to aim Hexing at the right target since it has a small splash radius. If there’s 3 monsters lined up next to each other, then you’d aim for the middle one. Lv5 is 6 (Or 7) AoE Ratio. That’s 3-4 Medium monsters, which are the most common. If I had my recommendation set at Lv4 minimum, then someone might choose Lv3 and then ask why Lv4 is so much better than 3.

Always (Or, always back when I actually did dungeons often). I can’t Bwa Kayiman stun or Damballa otherwise. You can just use Tet Mamak La to keep the Zombies away from the Heal Tiles.

I wouldn’t say you’d lose a lot, but if you’re aiming points from Effigy into Samediveve and Hex, then you gain little.

Ripp. If I had to guess, this probably has to do with them changing it so Damballa displays proper damage numbers by making it not deal damage to the Zombies in order to explode them, and instead just directly kill them.

7/26 Patch Zombeh:

zombie AI seems a lot easier to bork now. So many times I mob now and i see a bunch of them doing nothing after they get a kill even if there is an enemy there with no zombies attacking it x.x

Edit: Nope it seems to be as map dependent as ever. Moved from the new map to evac and theyre back to normal ai o__O

More questions! Damn I love researching stuff.

Does Pandemic spreads every debuff separately or all of them at the same time? I mean it says “Applies at maximum 5 times”. Does it just mirrors the debuffs for 5 other targets OR just 5 debuffs OR every debuff 5 times on other characters? For example Hex on one target will be on 6 targets afterwards, but 2 Hexes? What if there are Hex and another debuff?

All applicable debuffs on a debuffed target within Pandemic’s circle will spread to other targets within the circle, up to X amount of times depending on the skill level, instantly. Not all debuffs will spread, but Hexing does. So a group of mobs, one Hexed + Blinded, Pandemic Lv1 used, up to 5 more mobs will get Hexed + Blinded.

Thanks for confirming it. You can never be too confident in anything about this game :slight_smile:

How is Effigy damage rivals other dps classes? I’m not talking about qs+wugushi, they’re stupidly op.

Bokors aren’t on the same DPS level of Wizards or Archers, but they’re solidified as the highest-dealing Cleric DPS class now (This is including Damballa).

RIP to the Revive combo.

Hi guys, I have found a way to make zombies invisible during my tests. Have a Sapper use their ‘Conceal’ on them. Works for all summons (Templeshooter, Shoggoth) etc. Zombies can still be hit when invisible and will lose invisibility when they attack or are hit.

2 Likes

RIP combo. Making the Sixaxis Build™ was a mistake! Do you know if it was always like that in kToS? Also, should I even use Wheelchair (cd+5s) if the main purpose of zombies is for Damballa?

Its hard to include Damballa in that, too much of preparations for that big boom. What about just plain Effigy?

is this love including any toogle for us not targeting zombi?

me usually set the heal tile little further from zombie so they dont eat my heal…well, if im the solely healer on party, i request permission first to use zombi or not =))

Hi, can you review my build, please :slight_smile:
I only play PVE. I’m not sure whether I not to invest some skill points in Deprotected Zone or not. How significant is that skill? Will I lost much damage if I don’t have it?

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/spem1ef09p/

Thanks,

Wait, so can anyone confirm if zombies got their x3 buff already or not? Since it wasn’t listed in the patch notes.