Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

yes, the duration attribute is useless…imc should change it to be more useful like “10% chance each level attribute the enemy hit by R7X being curse” with max lv 5…am i dreaming?

Can anyone confirm if high spr and mass heal is enough to keep zombies up?

Im going Priest 2 Bokor 3 Plague doctor and Ill be using Zalcai scrolls to try and force crits but now Im debating whether to ditch bokor 3 for Kriv 1 so I don’t need zalcai scrolls x_x

Lvl 255 C3 Zombokor Kabb here. I’ve previously been looking for ways to keep them alive. Along the way, I’ve decided that zombies are just disposable assets. So the challenge is to make sure you can raise more than your loss. No point trying to preserve them.

When soloing, level 15 heals is enough to sustain myself and my zombies while doing some additional DPS if needed. 60 SPR provides me with a sufficient SP pool for constant Ogouveve and Samedeveve buffs, debuffs & heals. In dungeons, it also allows me to still maintain my SP while providing my party members with roughly 2 EinSof before needing one myself.

Questing all the way through level 230 quests have been a piece of cake when compared to my C3 Corsair. Only challenge i have is when dealing with mobs with knockback as zombies seem to take 2x longer than players to recover from CC…

Is it just me who have a hard time targetting hex during duel with a mounted class (Cata/SR)

My bokor, just kept on raising his hand

Bokor master now sells an item called a Zombie Capsule.

:grin:

1 Like

Zombie!! I choose you!!

zombie…perma knockdown seems OP if we can easily make zombie wherever we want :joy:

Something tells me that they’ll be selling you empty Zombie Balls. Then you’d have to capsule the zombies yourself. So you should have control over what type of zombies and level to spawn out of the ball. But that would probably also meant you’re gonna get a buck load of different zombie balls in your inventory. Assuming the levels are not always the same =/

I’m still waiting on the unreleased Zombie Archer =(

1 Like

IT’S HERE BOIS/GURLS! THE MOMENT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE ZOMBIE CAPSULEEEEEE!

Thanks to @Gwenyth for the fast translation from kToS. ALSO, START LEVELING YOUR BOKOR; I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE!

Zombie Capsule

• The capsule is used to summon Zombies if the Bokor ability [Zombify] has been learned.
  • The level of the Zombie created is in accordance with the characters level.
  • If you have already reached the maximum amount of zombies via [Zombify] you will not be able to summon more zombies when using the capsule.
  • Zombie Capsules cost 300 Silver ea. and can be purchased from the Bokor Master & Submaster.
  • The Zombie Capsule has a cooldown of 27 Seconds.

Nope, the Zombies come pre-loaded into the Capsule, and only the Normal Zombie can be summoned from it. The Zombie capsules stack, so you can just drag it onto your skill bar and use it whenever.

I’ve said before that I’d use everyone I assisted sometime in the future, and that time is now. For the glory of Bokors!

4 Likes

I could be wrong, but 1 normal zombie every 27 seconds at 300 silver doesn’t seem like it’d be very effective and also will be kind of expensive. Better than nothing, I guess.

It works best with Damballa, especially since Damballa has a ‘Remove Knockback’ attribute over at kToS and can be safely used on normal mobs anytime. The need for Zombifying Traps during boss fights is now gone too. Assuming the Capsules can be used in the PvP Arena, then you’ve got that too.

Do you guys know if the zombify attributes for wheelchair or large zombies apply to the “Killed by zombie while hex’d” interaction? Like…can I get large or wheelchair zombies from that?

Never paid attention lol, so I just went and tested it right now. Yes, attribute applies to zombie kills as well.

2 Likes

So, any reason to get the Large/Wheelchair attribute for Zombify? Do they actually do anything special besides having a different appearance?

Wheelchair zombies run significantly faster. Large zombies got a wider AOE attack per swing and a default 2-3 aoe attack ratio. Both attribute zombies have higher HP than the regular one with the large zombie able to take significantly more punishment.

In that case, I guess the Large one will be the better investment? what happens when you use Bwa with a mix of wheelchair + normal/large zombies? Does the wheelchair one move out of sync with the rest? Or do they move at the same speed with Bwa?

I’d advise you to priorities whellchairs first. Their speed would make your leveling and questing a lot easier.

There are also another other annoying “features” with the large zombie attribute.

• Adds 10 seconds to your Zombify Cooldown
  • Can only spawn from large monsters which there isn’t a lot in game. Take Suliai missions for example. None at all =(
    Excluding bosses. But frankly speaking i’ve not been able to raise a large zombie from a boss before as well. And that’s with 30% chance
  • Attribute costs the same as wheelchairs to upgrade
    And frankly speaking, they’re not THAT much more powerful when compared to the above mentioned downsides…

Awwwww~ There goes my dream of capturing the rare scale zombies and making an entire army of those =(

I recall someone datamined 4 bokor balls earlier on. An empty one, and all 3 zombies. I’m assuming the only one available for sale is the the normal zombie ball then =/

edit: oh wait, just realised you had the 3 zombie capsule i mentioned on the top of your thread lol. iirc there should be an empty one as well.

Hmm…my current path is Cleric2-Bokor1-Sadhu2-Bokor2-PD

I’m thinking that Possession at rank 5 might be better overall instead of getting bokor2 first. Would the zombies still be useful at rank 6 though?

EDIT: Woah, Bwa is a channeling skill? Now I’m re-considering even picking up bokor2, lol.

You’re still not doing much with a zombie on a 27 sec cooldown in PVP or Bossing though.

Damballa for 1-2 zombies every 27 seconds is pretty weak. I’m pretty sure you’d get more boss dps from a diev carve.