Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Any particular reason why 5 minimum into Hexing? lvl 1 is 15s duration and each lvl only adds +1s and a small amount of -mdef.

i just somehow realize that we cannot mobing more than 6/7 monster per mobs…
is it just me or this is just as it is? if so, than there are no point going hexing 10…maybe 7/8 just enuf…correct me if i wrong…
beside, more level on hexing, more sp used and it is very noticeable :dizzy_face:

Hence, PD’s Pandemic :grin:

no, i mean if we mobing more than 6 or 7 (still dunno the exact number, need confirmation), than the leftover are just flies…

Oh yeah its probably because of the ‘hate’ mechanic.

that’s why we would go well with pelt.

I personally went pardoner for indulgentia to ‘gather’ them for a while

or you can go diev, since the statue have a ‘hate’ meter of its own

That’s right. However, Zombies can aggro more-- 20+ into one spot if necessary. Thanks to the Summons teleporting to your location when they get distanced too far, we’re able to replace a Swordsman for aggro and locking in dungeons. It’s why I’m surprised Bwa hasn’t been nerf’d by now.

Each Hexing level add +1 AoE, Hexing is a target skill that have a small AoE, and at level 1 can hit two small monsters or one medium (if I’m remembering right~~), because of this you need that + AoE.

So level 10 will be +9 AOE atk ratio? any way to see how big/small that AOE is?

I figure that I will be spreading Hexing with Pandemic once I get to PD.

AoE attack ratio does not increase the size of the AoE, it only increases how many targets can be hit at once if they are in range of the AoE. An enemy’s AoE defense ratio subtracts against your attack ratio till it reaches 0 and stops hitting more targets. If you had an AoE attack ratio of 4 and tried to hit 3 medium monsters stacked on each other with an AoE, only 2 of them would get hit. However 5 attack ratio would hit all 3.

Hexing’s hit size is pretty small anyways, so high AoE attack ratio might not be needed, but it is nice in some situations.

Yea, I know what AOE atk ratio does, I was asking about the actual size of hexing’s AOE, since it looked pretty small from the skill animation. Pandemic will likely be the most reliable way to AOE with Hexing+Effigy, so I’m not sure if it will be better to just throw as much points into Zombify if I plan to use Bwa for a C2 build.

Is there a like a optimal/minimum number of zombies for Bwa to be effective as a CC?

The area is indeed quite small, about the size of Zalciai. That’s why it’s recommended to keep it around lvl 5~10 and not max it to 15.

From my own experience I would say at least 7 or 8. The more the better, obviously, but fewer than that means you won’t effectively cover a wide area. Some mobs might get up from the CC and hit you, meaning it’ll break your Bwa K.

@Sixaxis Like so? Thanks for the advice!

went riches to rags trying to upgrade sup corona to +8

ended with +6 and 3million poorer :sweat:

@sixaxis how does effigy/inci + ignition sounds to you? does the burn proc on every tick dmg that you do?

Oh and i just rechecked my superior corona rod, the default magic attack is 330 not 267 from tosbase. At +6 i am at 393 MATK. So +7 would be enough to surpass krausas

EDIT : This is misinformation, my bad

Bokor

Ogouveve don’t need to be above level 1, each level only add +1 in damage (yes a flat 1) and AoE to zombies hits and… Zombies basic attack is not you source of damage after all (seriously, the basic animation is horrible).

Hexing 10 is a little overkill, because the monster need to be much much closer to you apply your entire AoE cap. If you need points take some from here. Level 6 is a good number.

Effigy, get it to 15, this skill will be your main source of damage.

Oracle C1

Change can be left at level 1, but well I dunno what to do with this point.

Kabbalist C1

Revegend Sevefold only add sec to duration at each level, and well it reflect >only one hit and turn off<. Level 1 is enough.

1 Like
  • Cleric C1 - C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C3

• Effigy needs to be at Lv15 here, since you’re sacrificing the higher multiplier damage otherwise. Like AHopz said, Zombie damage is low late-game so the extra AoE Atk Ratio from Ogouveve past Lv1 doesn’t matter. If you’re interested in Damballa, then Zombify’s maximum Zombie count should be at 15.

• Ogouveve: -4 points
    • Hexing: -4 points
    • Effigy: +5 points
    • Zombify: +3 points
  • Oracle

• You can consider placing 1 point into Arcane Energy here for the Stamina boost it gives that’s used by certain classes (Swordsman / Monk). That 1 point would come out of Change, which won’t be a noticeable ‘change’. Get it? Change -> no change? No? Okay…

• Change: -1 points
    • Arcane Energy: +1 points
  • Kabbalist

• This is fine.

Rip. Don’t worry, lightning’s unlikely to strike the same spot twice.

Ignition should still be ‘bugged’ in our version, dealing really small DoT ticks after proc’ing (I think it was 100 - 300?). I’d reserve going for that until the kToS fix for it arrives here.

Nu, the default is 267. The +63 M-ATK Anvil bonus that you have on it automatically adds itself to your base to update it. See:

• Cleric C1 - C2

• You should have Safety Zone set at Lv5 here. Also, if you’re including SPR into your build, Deprotected Zone should be at Lv1. If not, then it stays at 0. Cure can accommodate this.

• Cure: -2 points
    • Safety Zone: +1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Bokor C1 - C3

• This is fine.

• Pardoner C1

• You can consider moving a point from Indulgentia into Simony for Dispel scrolls, but it’s not a necessary change especially since the only skills you can Simony are Cure and Deprotected Zone and Indulgentia is really only useful for that Rank 2 debuff removing.

• Indulgentia: -1 points
    • Simony: +1 points
  • Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh! that was my mistake

thanks for clarifying that!

If by that you mean Wheelchair/Large, then nope-- same damage towards monsters.

1 Like

wait, i read on tosbase that R7X give additional bonus damage 10% each level…so at lv 5, we got bonus damage 50%…whereas, the duration are still same each level…

2 Likes

Ouch, my bad my bad, I for some reason writ it think about Mackangdal, lets change it ç_ç
But in a side note: the more duration attribute still useless haha :"D

And about the +50% damage, well we’re arguing about some time ago in the Kabbalist Thread and I don’t remember what is the formula. If it is a +50% after the x7 calc it is good, if it is a +50% of the original monster damage it is “okay” and if it is a +50% of your Matk(or whatever count for other skills) well… a little lackluster.