Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Superior corona +10 here i come !

anyway, how much is effigy gem in your server? i am at telsiai, never seen any people shout selling one

[quote=ā€œSixaxis, post:501, topic:242687ā€]
It makes CCā€™ing and keeping Zombie presence up easier.

Not on Pardoner, on Oracleā€™s monster-altering skills. [Chops]

And yeah, forgot to mention that if you go the Pardoner money-making route, itā€™d pretty much be an alt-character that you park in a city or grinding map while you play something else.

[/quote]Thanks fam, will drop points from Mackangdal into Zombify then. Making it into a pure pve build after all, the amount of CON Iā€™d need for GvG on this character turned me off. (Though I might still do it anyway on a dedicated GvG Diev3>Druid>Kabba)

-ischopped- sorry about that, misread XD

Pardoner feedback was still probably useful to the person in question though. Even as an afk character, itā€™s generally pretty awful money unless specifically kept at Pardoner c1 for Simony lv1, from my research. (and Pard c1 allows you to keep the character functional)

[quote="Edward, post:502, topic:242687, full:true"] Or you can specifically buy buff from your own shop

Save money = Get money
[/quote]Still too little money saved thoā€¦ and you only really use Pardoner buffs for leveling, anyway.

Been over a Month since Iā€™ve seen someone selling it and he didnā€™t disclose a minimum price, only doing a Eustace ā€œWhatā€™s your offer?ā€ to me (Only willing to pay 700k for it since the multiplier damage from it isnā€™t that serious).

If you want to, you could grind for it here:

1 Like

I saw that. Feel free to come back anytime when youā€™re ready. ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Sorry XD I delete that post and make a new thread about it instead so more people can see.

but since you saw it, is it worth to build entire character around Effigy?

Be patient bro

Bokor is the least popular class out there, and the people going to answer your other thread is probably the same people who roam around this thread too ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Gotta admid, Iā€™m crazy about Cleric tree but I have no interest in Bokor whatsoever.
ā€¦until I found out about Hex + Effigy combo ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Ofc not, these gems arent growing on trees! And upping 200+ weapons eat so much silver that I rather not want to hunt after some minor optimations.

Bought it for 350k from a kind russian player. I have him my socketed Krausas, he inserted the gem and traded it back against stuff worth 350k. Good thing for me he didnt realize he could had sold that thing for over 1m.

Its ridiculous how IMC forces us to such risky transactions just because they wont realize that they cant hinder us from trading.

@Sixaxis Hello, Iā€™m currently Cleric2-Krivis1-Bokor2 zombieless build atm and Iā€™m gonna advance to rank 6 soon. Currently Iā€™m considering between Druid and Pardoner also Krivis2 maybe ? So can u tell the pros and cons of those classes ? Which will be the most optimal for my build ? Iā€™m planning to do 70% PvE and 30% PvP

@Sixaxis can i ask you for my bokor FULL CON, i want to try Cleric2 - bokor3 - paladin2 , i want combo hexing lv 15 + effigy lv 15 + restoration lv 10 for 352 hp recovery, total i can have hp recovery 972+, with animus i can have Magic Amp 370+, is it realy worth for effigy damage with big magic amp? is it better than bokor full int? i want to play bokor for pvp/gvg, is it worth for hexing+effigy on pvp? or can be cancel with dispeller scroll? [Im sorry for bad english]

Ampf vastly worse Matk in effige spam. You can test it with 2 hats 40 ampf and 20matk. Furthermore animus work only with hp regen from your charecterā€™s CON.

@minakoroshi161 & @thunder_lionz Welcome! \o

Since youā€™re interested a bit in PvP, Druid ranks higher for you than Pardoner and Krivis C2.

Druid C1

• Carnivory: Ground AoE skill
  • Telepath: Allows you to temporarily control an enemyā€™s movements, while you canā€™t move

Pardoner C1

• Allows you to extend the duration of debuffs (Mainly Incineration).

Krivis C2

• Improved Zaibas/Aukuras.

Should drop those Paladin Ranks. That Restoration + Animus combo doesnā€™t work (Unsure if bug or intended), and even if it did, itā€™s not worth going Paladin for in an INT or PvP build. Full CON is better than Full INT for PvP, yes. Hex/Effigy works, and Dispeller scrolls wonā€™t remove Hexing since Hexing is a Rank 2 debuff, and Scrolls only remove Rank 1.

@Sixaxis Hi o/
First of all, thanks for this topic, iā€™ve read a bunch of your posts before creating the char and helped A LOT.

Im doing this build right now (Rank 5):

Did you have any thoughts about?

Take on consideration that:

1. I chose between Krivis 2 than Cleric 2 because I was looking for a more offensive build, til now Zaibas 10 seems a better (personal) choice than 5 heal tiles, longer SZ and Divine Might.
  2. Iā€™ll use this build for everything: PVE, PVP, GVG, make money, roleplaying.
  3. Again, thanks so much, you are awesome!

@Sixaxis This thread is incredibly helpful to me as a Bokor; thanks for making it!

I am currently debating what to take for my Rank 5, in my PvE build:
So far I have this:

For my 6 and 7 I want to go Oracle/Kabb. Would it be better for me to choose Bokor3 for Rank 5, or can I slot something else in there for more utility at one circle?

Is there a big difference in damage between level 5 and 10 Effigy?

My current planned build is cleric2>bokor1>sadhu2>bokor2>plaguedoctor1, but Iā€™m wondering if it would be better for me to get pardoner1 instead of bokor2. 10 more ticks (12 with divine might) for incineration seems pretty insane.

@kuhl.tj @Esperanti @zellista Hey! \o Welcome to the world of Bokors.

Looked through the whole build and itā€™s fine. Although if youā€™re interested in Arena PvP (Currently disabled for iToS), you may wanna move 1 point from Bloodletting into Beak Mask. As for the money-making, you wonā€™t be making a noticeable amount as a Bokor-Pardoner. But if my assumption is right, itā€™s possible to make around 300k an hour in pure silver drops from Demon Prison District 2 using Bwa Kayiman without investing in STR/DEX. Have to get a Catacombs Blade first to see if I can hit that high with it, since current record is 200k-ish.

Letā€™s see:

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Safety Zone should be set at Lv5 even with the C2 Block attribute, so 2 points will come out of Cure for that.

• Cure: -2 points
    • Safety Zone: +2 points
  • Bokor C1 - C2

• This is fine.

Bokor C3 would give you access to a stronger Effigy, more move speed, and the great Bossing skill Damballa-- although Iā€™d recommend increasing Zombifyā€™s points some if you go for Damballa. Thereā€™s not really anything else to grab at Rank 5 since Oracle/Kabb are already ā€˜Utility/Supportā€™ classes themselves, which would only leave you with grabbing Krivis after Bokor C1 if youā€™re keeping Oracle/Kabb for R6/R7.

I wouldnā€™t say ā€˜bigā€™, but it is noticeable thanks to the x0.35 ~ x0.45 multiplier increase. By going Pardoner, you gain the debuff extender, but lose out on the field presence from Zombies / Knockdown-locking and Mackangdalā€™s damage delaying.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really intending to get zombies even if I did go with Bokor2, since Bwa is physical. The plan was to get 10 Hexing, 10 Effigy, 5 Mackangdal and 5 Samediveve. I figure that by rank 6, the zombies will probably die too fast/deal too little damage to matter, especially since Iā€™m not going C3.

Youā€™d only be sparing 1 point into Bwa (Which is the max for physical builds too), and Bwa is more for the CC Knockdown than it is for the damage. Mackangdal past Lv1 isnā€™t worthwhile unless youā€™re PvPā€™ing on that character.

In that case, how should the points distribution be like?

2 Mackangdal
1 Bwa
10 Effigy
10 Zombify
5 Samediveve
1 Hex

?

Lv1 Mackangdal [No higher] (It only adds 1 second per skill level, 1min cooldown, and you take all of the stacked damage at the end if you donā€™t use your Safety Zone to cancel it)

Lv1 Bwa Kayiman [No higher]
Lv10 Effigy
Lv3 Zombify
Lv5 Samediveve
Lv5 Hexing [No lower]
Lv1 Tet Mamak La

4 remaining points. You can place those 4 into Zombify or Hexing.