Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Does using Samediveve require zombies being up? And zombies can’t be made at all in pvp modes since there are no monsters, right?

turning dead people into zombies would be rly fun tho

No, you can use it anytime you want. Only Tet Mamak La, Bwa Kayiman, and Damballa require Zombies. And you can make Zombies in PvP Arena by destroying Traps (Archer classes) or other Summons (Wizard classes) inside of the Zombify circle.

You can Zombify dead players too tho

1 Like

[quote=“Sixaxis, post:445, topic:242687”]
No, you can use it anytime you want. Only Tet Mamak La, Bwa Kayiman, and Damballa require Zombies. And you can make Zombies in PvP Arena by destroying Traps (Archer classes) or other Summons (Wizard classes) inside of the Zombify circle.

You can Zombify dead players too tho
[/quote]Ohh okay, good to know.

And oh, so you can make zombies in pvp? And even zombify dead players?! WELP

I don’t expect zombies to be terribly useful in pvp, given their terrible AI and bad DPS, but it should be good to at least confuse some players. From experience, many don’t know how to immediately react simply because it’s multiple enemies instead of one all of a sudden. (And maybe Bwa Kayiman would be useful in zoning due to CC.)

I laughed when I first tried them out in Field GvG (I had them prepared before the reinforcements arrived though). Managed to CC an entire enemy party at a bridge for about 5 seconds with Bwa, and then with my 10 something Zombies surrounding them I said irl: “Farewell.” and then casted Damballa on them and all of the Zombies.

…And it did no damage because Damballa is apparently bugged to not affect players in PvP which resulted in me dying.

2 Likes

[quote=“Sixaxis, post:447, topic:242687”]
…And it did no damage because Damballa is apparently bugged to not affect players in PvP which resulted in me dying.
[/quote]RIP IN PEPPERONI
IT’S OKAY FAM, SOMEDAY WE WILL SEE THE ZOMBIE DREAM BE COMPLETE

But hey, realistically speaking, Bwa does sound pretty useful. Could even give enough time to aim an Incineration/Merkabah.

arde dagger or venom for offhand? can venom’s poison proc on skills like effigy?

I don’t like Venom as much because of the “Attack on Plate Armor Targets -117” stat it has, while Karacha (The upgraded version of Arde) has “Attack on Medium Type Targets +61”. Arde Dagger is between those 2, so Arde Dagger > Venom.

As for the Venom effect, it states that it proc’s when attacking with a dagger, so I’d assume that anything not a dagger hit would not proc it.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether to take Bokor C3 for Effigy 15 and Damballa, or to take other classes, any suggestion?

I’m playing Cleric2-Krivis2-Bokor1 atm. I thinking of going Bokor2-Doctor in next rank. Is my build good ?

About Bokor’s skill. My build is Hexing lv10, Effigy lv10, Zombify lv3, Bwa Kayiman lv1 , Samediveve lv1 . Should i put point for Tet Mamak La ? And rest is 5 points, what skill should i put more point ?

Please give me some advices , Thank you ! :smiley: @Sixaxis

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It would… be better for you to tell us what you’re looking for in a 7 Ranks class. Otherwise we could just throw anything at you and you may not like playing it later on.

You should also have a point in Mackangdal, and yes, Tet Mamak La too. This leaves you with 3 skill points, and Samediveve should be Lv5 minimum, so we’ll take 1 point from Hexing and add all 4 remaining points to Samediveve to make it Lv5.

Leveling up Zombify does 2 things:

1. Increases the duration of the Zombify circle.
  2. Increases the maximum amount of zombies you can have out at once (This is independent from the Circle itself since there are ways other than Zombify to summon Zombies).

The Zombify circle will stay out until the duration is finished, and the maximum amount of Zombies you can have out at once is 20 (Divine Might + Monster Gem + Attribute would normally make it 21, but the game caps it at 20).

1 Like

I’m planning on taking Druid C2 or PD.

Anytime! \o Enjoy your Bokor! (And let’s hope PvP Arena comes soon because Earth Tower isn’t enough motivation to keep me here at this rate)

Then you could go~

Cleric C2 -> Bokor C3 -> Pardoner -> PD
Or
Cleric C1 -> Priest C1 -> Bokor C2 -> Priest C2 -> Bokor C3 -> PD
Or
Cleric C1 -> Krivis C1 -> Bokor C3 -> Druid C1 -> PD
Or
Cleric C2 -> Bokor C3 -> Druid C2
^You could also replace the 3rd Circle for Bokor with Krivis C1 earlier on for this one.

With PD you get the debuff immunity for the party, a single-target healing-over-time skill, a nice DoT AoE skill, and the ability to turn Hexing/Effigy into a large AoE skill with Pandemic.

With Druid, you get 10 seconds of damage immunity for the party, a stronger Carnivory, and the ability the to turn into transform into monsters (Not a lot of useful transformations though, as a heads up).

1 Like

isnt Cleric C2 -> Bokor c3 -> Druid c1 -> PD fine as well. i mean with that little additional burst from carnivory + pandemic (aoe) effigy

@Sixaxis I’m not sure if I’ve already thanked you for this guide, but if I haven’t, THANK YOU THIS IS A RLY GOOD GUIDE I SWEAR

How does the following build look?

I really want both PD and Bokor3, but before those two I want Druid2, and between the two I guess I should go for PD in rank8. Effigy w/ Hexing + lv3-or-so Pandemic hits all cursed enemies, right? If so, that’s some amazing aoe power… can Incineration do the same (hit all debuffed enemies in range)?

Guess I should get ready to spam SP pots like my life depends on it :smile:

Transform lv5’s there because of the utility transformations - in particular, the movement speed and safetyzone ones - but also because I want to test some of the magical transformations myself. Hell, there isn’t much else to put points on at that point, lv8 grass is nearly 100% uptime anyway.

For PD, I’m probably going lv5 Incineration/Healing Factor, lv1 Bloodletting/Beak Mask, and lv3 Pandemic. Build’s meant to be INT-based, I do plan on doing some party PvP though, maybe GvG… how much CON do I need for that?

[quote=“PrinceMark, post:461, topic:242687”]
Wait for the last 2 skills of Druid C3 before you decide. Also Sterea level 10 is 15 sec invul / 30 sec CD which is pretty awesome.
[/quote]Well, sure. It’s not like it’s a set decision, since rank8 isn’t out anyway.

9-monsters aoe Effigy’s much more awesome than Sterea lv10 though, it’s going to be pretty hard to top that with whatever 2 new skills Druid3 brings :frowning:

i’m kinda hoping we get shepherd so i can proudly say “NO WAY IN HELL I’M GETTING A PET CLASS, TYVM”

1 Like

@Sixaxis
Hello there again Sixaxis I wanted to say thank you for making this thread and helping me with my build. I got to bokor 2 and i like it but I cannot stand my zombies. I was wondering if its possible to make a zombieless complete pve bokor work. I got this build from a korean player on youtube. Wanted your thoughts on it.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ttmde7j7gt/
Thank you for your time.