Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Hm…my playstyle with Bokor is mostly going at the front and using zombify to get zombies. But mostly Healing, Safety Zone, Hexing and Effigy. I rarely use the zombies for anything in the dungeon.

Large zombies unfortunately only spawns from large mobs. And they ain’t even that strong. They’re quite abit tougher and hits more targets but that’s about it. Their damage is still just about the same as normal zombies…

Still contemplating if I should invest more into that attribute…
Not to mention having it on adds another 10secs to your CD.

Oh yeah and not to mention the lucracious amount of silver for some attributes in Bokor…Damn

Well, to be fair. I’ve currently got wheelchair zombie attribute to level 35 and have found my zombie army’s strength to be quite a bit more reliable since the wheelchair zombies do have higher HP and move faster. So to a certain extent, I’d still consider that a worthy investment.

But Large zombies on the other hand…
-Attribute costs the same as wheelchairs
-Adds 10sec to Zombify Cooldown
-Only Spawns from Large mobs which don’t even appear as often
-Movement speed’s slower than normal zombies
-Is only marginally stronger then the other 2 zombies (Well, they can take significantly more punishment I’ll give them that. But that’s about it)

yeah imc needs o change the attribte pricing, what were they thinking giving those 2 (bad) zombies 60k silver price

Hurray for bwakor buffs!!

I rather see changes to the attributes then the prices. I mean add more cooldown to Zombify, why???
Knockback disable for damballa pls.

Here is supposedly the latest zombie showcase video from KR, so it has to have all recent Bokor buffs included except for the upcoming ones.

So… :no_mouth:

Any comments on what’s going on there? I mean, weren’t zombies’ stats tripled in KR? :frowning: Here is my own old video for reference:

The video of course may be older than the timestamp but it has guild battle button which is from last week maintenance =_____=

2 Likes

Well considering the fact he’s using Zalciai to get crits and Deprotect zone, he’s probably a SPR heavy build.

So his ogouveve might suck (in comparison to yours).

Criticals aside, his zombies are hitting 200 to 300 ish while yours hit 400 to 500 ish with a strong ogouveve.

I’m going to assume yours would hit for 600 to 700 ish with the same build and the update?

So I guess it does look like a somewhat nice buff?

Hi there. I already have c2-diev3-dru-pd and wanna try something new. Thinking of c2-kriv2-bokor2-pd for open field solo farm. As diev-pd i have problems with fat flying mobs. Dunno if krivis-bokor can do better. Cant find any vids with bokor farming exept for vids withs zombies but it cant be considerd as good dmg.

Hi guys, I wanted an opinion between two builds:
C2 K2 B2 PD1
C2 B3 Druid1 PD1

I’m not interested in PvP really - just want to optimize for PvE. Basically, how good is Damballa, and would it be worth getting (plus druid) over going krivis 2? Thanks! (Oh also, what’s a good stat distribution?)

@cressonline @Moosical

From as far as I know,
Cleric C2 > Krivis C2 > Bokor C2 > Plague Doctor C1
is a cookie-cutter build for Bokor

Stat Distribution:
CON: 70-100
INT: XXX
SPR: 50 (Optional)

Getting Bokor C3 and Druid C1 will increase your solo potential,
and decrease your party buff.

Whether you want to get it or not, it’s up to you.
As long as you have Cleric C2, however, I think you can get into party easily.

Nope, I don’t have videos about it, I will leave someone else to respond.

thats one of more common bokor builds, its good

What will be my main dps skill as bokor hexiggy? How much dmg it deals per cast?

at level 100 it deals 1000/1000/2000, so it deals 4k damage every 3 seconds. (level 5 effigy) level 10 effigy will deal 2000/2000/4000, so 8k damage evry 3 seconds.

And it hits flying mobs and its aoe right? Not bad then. Thanx.

it hits flying monsters, and its aoe (it hits everything that is cursed “hexing, kurudicha” and is within range)

Niiice, ty. 20zombies

lol np.

/20fdjghdjgdgfdgfdjgfdhgdgd

large/wheel zombie add cd in zombify
turn off